Schwarzenegger attacked by violent negro

Why are these people so cowardly and violent? It happens at about the 50 second mark. Looks like security heads will roll.

Maybe the kid was pissed that white folks are still calling them "Negroes."

You fuckin' jerk.

you are sick, who Arnold called for "Negroes " ?

Libbies always makes excuses for stupid Negroes doing stupid things as in stupid is what stupid does. hehheh

I do not use the term to insult Negroes....I use it to expose stupid liberals who feel compelled to apologize for stupid negroes. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aNYHOW I THINK WE WHOULD ALL SUPPORT THE NEGROE COLLEGE FUND. heh heh

Why are these people so cowardly and violent? It happens at about the 50 second mark. Looks like security heads will roll.

Maybe the kid was pissed that white folks are still calling them "Negroes."

You fuckin' jerk.

Yeah, if you wanna make friends with them use the n-word all the time instead so they’ll know you be cool enough not to be disrespectin’ no one.

The assailant was probably impressed by Mr. Schwartzeneggar's fighting abilities as he saw in the films, but thought he could do better so he challengeed him?

I'm sure Stallone and other tough guys from the films get attacked from time to time

There's another angle on that attack that shows Arnold was barely moved by the flying side kick, but his assailant went down like the proverbial ton of bricks.

71-Year-Old Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Barely Fazed By Running Drop Kick

It is nice that the 71 year old man is still huge.

But if that crazy man had a knife, Arnold could be dead. THe crazy man needs to be institutionalized. He is obvious a threat to others and himself.

Of course, South Africa is a third world shit hole and such tasks are probably tough for them. So, at least put the dangerous man in jail.

Serves the steroid faggot right!

What did he do to deserve that criminal?

Schwarzenhegger not only didn't press charges against his fan for "hi-jinks" but he said he didn't realize the guy had kicked him until he saw the video. It didn't knock him down.
Cops said the fan has done this kind of thing before (not to Schwarzenhegger, obviously, who was visiting South Africa).

Good article on the whole thing from BuzzFeed
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryancbrooks/arnold-schwarzenegger-kick-back-video

Do you think that the man should institutionalized as he is a danger to others?

Schwarzenhegger not only didn't press charges against his fan for "hi-jinks" but he said he didn't realize the guy had kicked him until he saw the video. It didn't knock him down.
Cops said the fan has done this kind of thing before (not to Schwarzenhegger, obviously, who was visiting South Africa).

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryancbrooks/arnold-schwarzenegger-kick-back-video

Do you think that the man should institutionalized as he is a danger to others?

She thinks I should be for writing "negro". She exhibits a very niggardly behavior toward non demented people.

There's another angle on that attack that shows Arnold was barely moved by the flying side kick, but his assailant went down like the proverbial ton of bricks.

The moron has watched too much television and movie martial arts.........that Captain Kirk, double kick only works in the movies......for each action there is an equal and opposite reaction.........which is why when you want to hit someone, you need to be standing on the ground to do it....
Depends who does it. I'm 6'3 240 or so. Turn around and I'll give it a shot :04:

Been in Kenpo since 1971 too.:2up:

Funny the lil spook was the one yelling Ferarri. He'll probably steal one when he gets old enough to carjack.
He momma say he a good boi.

Schwarzenegger Assaulted In Shocking Attack During Event In South Africa. Why is this &hitt hole so popular in USA/EU? is it some kind of racil fixation or what ? why we can not say openly that SU is SH, full of thugs ?

Schwarzenegger Assaulted In Shocking Attack During Event In South Africa

Arnold Schwarzenegger Assaulted In Shocking Attack During Event In South Africa

I can't speak for why other people might go there, but I do know that Arnold has a special relationship with South Africa, as the 1975 Mr. Olympia contest was held in Pretoria, where Arnold won his 5th Mr. Olympia by defeating a highly touted newcomer who was an absolute "hulk" of a man, and who represented the greatest threat to Arnold's legacy--Lou Ferrigno. It's also where the movie "Pumping Iron" was made, which documented Arnold's defense of his Mr. Olympia title at that contest, and where Arnold announced his retirement from professional bodybuilding in his victory speech (though he would return one more time in 1980 to win his 6th Mr. Olympia, and would shortly thereafter be cast as the lead in his first credited film role, Conan the Barbarian). He has said that victory was instrumental in the sharp and steady upwards trajectory of his career and accomplishments. Lou echoed the same thing to me when I spoke with him about it years ago (Lou actually got the first big acting break with the Incredible Hulk gig in 1977, but Arnold always wanted to do feature films, not TV; alas, I digress...).

Last edited:

doesn't matter what AS wants
so I guess we should just let people be violent????!!!!??

Schwarzenegger Assaulted In Shocking Attack During Event In South Africa. Why is this &hitt hole so popular in USA/EU? is it some kind of racil fixation or what ? why we can not say openly that SU is SH, full of thugs ?

Schwarzenegger Assaulted In Shocking Attack During Event In South Africa

Arnold Schwarzenegger Assaulted In Shocking Attack During Event In South Africa

I can't speak for why other people might go there, but I do know that Arnold has a special relationship with South Africa, as the 1975 Mr. Olympia contest was held in Pretoria, where Arnold won his 5th Mr. Olympia by defeating a highly touted newcomer who was an absolute "hulk" of a man, and who represented the greatest threat to Arnold's legacy--Lou Ferrigno. It's also where the movie "Pumping Iron" was made, which documented Arnold's defense of his Mr. Olympia title at that contest, and where Arnold announced his retirement from professional bodybuilding in his victory speech (though he would return one more time in 1980 to win his 6th Mr. Olympia, and would shortly thereafter be cast as the lead in his first credited film role, Conan the Barbarian). He has said that victory was instrumental in the sharp and steady upwards trajectory of his career and accomplishments. Lou echoed the same thing to me when I spoke with him about it years ago (Lou actually got the first big acting break with the Incredible Hulk gig in 1977, but Arnold always wanted to do feature films, not TV; alas, I digress...).

Arnold is helping to this &hitt hole for years , and years. this was a charity event . if this moron (devil) pulled off this in eastern europe , - hit from the back such great man we ´d literally kill him. this is just so so WRONG

The moron has watched too much television and movie martial arts.........that Captain Kirk, double kick only works in the movies......for each action there is an equal and opposite reaction.........which is why when you want to hit someone, you need to be standing on the ground to do it....
Depends who does it. I'm 6'3 240 or so. Turn around and I'll give it a shot :04:

Been in Kenpo since 1971 too.:2up:

I'd take that bet.....now, if my feet are parallel and you hit me perpendicular to them, then you will push me forward, but you won't knock me down.... I have a lifetime of martial arts too....

that is not the way to ask for help.

Wow. That not only made sense. But I agree with you.

67535788.jpg

One black person in an 80% black country commits an assault, and all of a sudden all black people are bad?

Forum List

Back