Who is the least trustworthy of these groups

Who is the least trustworthy?

• Total voters
  • Banned
Never could trust a transmission repair shop..
Me either. Most of the owners should been in prison.
And they are like highway robbers on their prices..
It all depends on if they are honest and the actual work being done. People usually have no facts about anything but they do have a dumbass opinion based on nothing. I base my observations of the trans industry on nearly 40 years of experience. Same with the scum democrats.

It all depends on if they are honest and the actual work being done. People usually have no facts about anything but they do have a dumbass opinion based on nothing. I base my observations of the trans industry on nearly 40 years of experience. Same with the scum democrats.
I used to do it all myself but age took care of that. Now I can say the clutches do last longer with the clutch fluid reservoirs..The one time I didn't do it myself they only changed out the solenoids. and didn't fix the real problem. Then they went out of business. As far as humans that identify with a political party I ask them how well do they implement the slave training.

• Banned
I used to do it all myself but age took care of that. Now I can say the clutches do last longer with the clutch fluid reservoirs..The one time I didn't do it myself they only changed out the solenoids. and didn't fix the real problem. Then they went out of business. As far as humans that identify with a political party I ask them how well do they implement the slave training.
What is a clutch fluid reservoir?

A reservoir that has fluid for the clutch..

You mean for a manual transmission hydraulic clutch?

Sure doesn't everyone drive a manual?

If you are a strumpet, you would find the Russian Mafia as the most trustworthy because they told you to say it.
As a liberal moron that cannot keep TRUMP out of your pea brain, the OP asked for LEAST trustworthy.

Sure doesn't everyone drive a manual?
They usually call it the master cylinder. It supplies hydraulic pressure to a slave cylinder, while driving race baiters mad.

Forum List

Back