School Official Demands “Home School License”

[
Maybe you would. There is no difference between how religion is abused to manipulate sheeple than how government is abused for the same purpose. That religion is in direct conflict with the government drive to accumulate increasing power is why the government sheeple like you have been manipulated to wish wholesale destruction of "the enemy", as embodied by religion. You have a religion, it's called Big Government. Obama is your messiah.

Actually, I didn't vote for Obama in 2008, and the only reason I voted for him in 2012 is because I fucking hate Mormons with a passion.

Government should be the majority of us agreeing on a service being provided. Nothing more, nothint less.

Frankly, I want roads. I want clean air, I want a police force and a fire department and an Army.

I'm not sure why you don't.

Government should not be based on majority agreement. If it worked that way the majority would be able to force you to lay down under a bulldozer to eliminate your stupidity from the gene pool. I do enjoy the way your brain thinks you are scoring points by talking about one thing, and then insisting it applies to other things though. Can you explain why you think the EPA has anything to do with homeschooling?

[
Maybe you would. There is no difference between how religion is abused to manipulate sheeple than how government is abused for the same purpose. That religion is in direct conflict with the government drive to accumulate increasing power is why the government sheeple like you have been manipulated to wish wholesale destruction of "the enemy", as embodied by religion. You have a religion, it's called Big Government. Obama is your messiah.

Actually, I didn't vote for Obama in 2008, and the only reason I voted for him in 2012 is because I fucking hate Mormons with a passion.

Government should be the majority of us agreeing on a service being provided. Nothing more, nothint less.

Frankly, I want roads. I want clean air, I want a police force and a fire department and an Army.

I'm not sure why you would lie about what I want.

He doesn't care what you want, he wants you to give him what he wants.

Yes, it will be a great day when people dispose of the stupidity of religion, which has never done anything good, not once, even by accident.

100% stupid and liberal of course. The rise of Christianity caused the rise if civilization. Once people believed God was in heaven, not on earth in the form of a liberal God like Stalin or Mao each individual, for the first time become important , respected, and a contributor to society.

Now even you can understand how religion created civilization on earth.

Without it there is no way to make people behave as God would want them to. Hitler Stalin and Mao or any liberal are free to step forward and offer a better way.

Is that really over your head?

Yes, it will be a great day when people dispose of the stupidity of religion, which has never done anything good, not once, even by accident.

100% stupid and liberal of course. The rise of Christianity caused the rise if civilization. Once people believed God was in heaven, not on earth in the form of a liberal God like Stalin or Mao each individual, for the first time become important , respected, and a contributor to society.

Without it there is no way to make people behave as God would want them to. Hitler Stalin and Mao or any liberal are free to step forward and offer a better way.

I fear you are sadly mistaken, JoeB cannot ever understand religion, or its role in civilization.

I fear you are sadly mistaken, JoeB cannot ever understand religion, or its role in civilization.

well, we have to have faith that one day the liberal IQ and education
will rise to the level necessary to understand freedom.

Last edited:

well, we have to have faith that one day the liberal IQ and education
will rise to the level necessary to understand freedom.

That is something that religion often allows...hope that things will be better.

Make crazy assertion, get called on it, call person a vulgar name. Ever think that religion might make you a better person? It could not hurt.

No, I don't think religion can make ANYONE a better person. Religion has not done anything good in the whole of human history, not even by fuckin' accident.

Religion has given us molestation of children, witch-burnings, crusades, inquistions, torture of heretics, religous wars, suppression of science.

Oh, but I called you a bad name and hurt your wittle feelings.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM, you're a stupid shit! Is it painful to be THIS FUCKING STUPID?

No, it's painful to deal with religious morons. Ones who send their kids off to be molested by priests and still believe in their church...

Might *possibly* be a Dixie thing.

A lot of those rural peckerwood counties want licenses for damn near everything.
Watch this video for information on a similar case in Pennsylvania...same story...different state...

Don't be so fucking judgmental.

HSLDA | Attorneys - Dewitt T. Black III, Esq.

Thomas Edison, Ernst Mach, Florence Nightingale, Erwin Schrodinger, Albert Einstein, and Francis Collins were right wingers?

Albert Einstein a right winger?

Dipshit.

Everyone I named was home schooled, which you defined as being right wing and stupid.
Let's not leave out Benjamin Franklin. It is nothing more than a desire to learn that makes a good student.

Okay, dumbass. I'm going to explain to you something you didn't learn in Home-Skule.

We had "civilization" before we had Christianity. There was this whole awesome civilization called "The Roman Empire" which had science, math, engineering, unified government, and your occassional crazy emperor just to keep things lively.

Then along came the Christian Religion, and suddenly, Rome fell apart. We had the Dark Ages, or as I like to call them "History's First Faith-Based Iniative". Learning was lost, literacy was lost science was lost. Assholes were running around burning witches and thinking that if you took a bath more than once a year, you'd get sick.

In short, religion really fucked things up for everyone, like it normally does.

Joe, you have really outdone yourself this time. I do believe that you are the worst bigot on this board and that is a standard set VERY high by others here.

It's not "bigotry" to criticize people for what they believe, guy.

If you believe in a magic sky man who validates your stupidity, then you need to be called on it.

Religion, after centuries of bullying everyone who disagreed with it, is now hiding behind the "if you criticize me, you are not respecting my beliefs" canard.

I refuse to let them get away with it.

Define bigotry!

Making hasty judgements on people based on their race or national orgiin.

Not their religion. Because, frankly, religious beliefs define you.

I'm an atheist. I don't believe that there are sky pixies and I don't think that morality comes from anyone but people.

[

I'm not sure why you would lie about what I want.

I'm not sure why you think that when you say bizarre shit like "big government is a religion", you think anyone should be taking you seriously.

EVERY LAST GOVERNMENT PROGRAM exists because someone at some point thought it was a good idea.

Some I think have outlived their usefulness, but it isn't like Republicans ever end them when they get into power. Oh, they've been talkig about killing Big Bird for 30 years now... but he's still running around.

matt-ortega-shared-an-image-of-mitt-romney-hanging-out-with-big-bird-suggesting-romney-would-say-i-like-big-bird-i-also-like-firing-big-bird.jpg

[

No, it doesn't. How could you be so stupid?

Ad hominem attacks are the refuge of the stupid.

Maybe you aren't stupid, just damaged by public education.

I'm feeling magnanimous today.

Guy, I was the product of Catholic Education.

Why do you think I hate religion so much. Spend a few time with crazy self-loathing lesbians given a chance to torture the children they could never have, and you develop the proper perspective on Religion....

But to the point, the Washington Times is owned by the Unification Church. that invalidates it as a source, and it's kind of considered a joke in the Media industry.

I'm sorry nuns picked on you, most likely because you failed to grasp the elements of logic.

Once again, the source of information does not invalidate the information.

I'm sure the nuns tried to teach you that at some time or another.

Okay, dumbass. I'm going to explain to you something you didn't learn in Home-Skule.

We had "civilization" before we had Christianity. There was this whole awesome civilization called "The Roman Empire" which had science, math, engineering, unified government, and your occassional crazy emperor just to keep things lively.

Then along came the Christian Religion, and suddenly, Rome fell apart. We had the Dark Ages, or as I like to call them "History's First Faith-Based Iniative". Learning was lost, literacy was lost science was lost. Assholes were running around burning witches and thinking that if you took a bath more than once a year, you'd get sick.

In short, religion really fucked things up for everyone, like it normally does.

The Greeks came before the Romans. Plato pointed the West toward monotheism. The Roman empire fell and the rise of Chistendom began.

You look really, really stupid denying religion as a civilizing influence. Anyone even remotely conversant with history acknowledges it.

It is only lately, with the rise of nihilistic atheism, that this idiocy has taken root in the semi-developed minds of those having the misfortune of being educated in public schools.

Face it, your grasp of both history and logic leaves much to be desired.

Who tells you these things?

Forum List

Back