SC mom killed kids, dumped car in river

Truely horrifying, froggy.

To suffocate two little little kids that away, but I'm sure those equal rightist will defend her someway.

WTF???????

all you fucking see is color huh?

Lets just remember the woman who invented this crime was a white woman who then blamed a "balck man" for the crime.

This woman is dumb as a brick and obviously a sociopath to do what she did.

That is a mental illness you fuckwit.

To figure out and think about how to prevent a crime like this from happening again is not excusing it you racist.

Same stupid thinking that caused 70 % of this country to not question the invasion of Iraq built on lies. If you questioned why the AQ people hated us you were called a terror excuser.

All you could see in this story was a black face, you and your kind are distroying this country with your racism and brick brained attitude to NEVER ask WHY something happend.

You're right about this: Please don't blow it with your typically non-sequitur ramblings about Evuls of BushCheneyHalliburtonIraqCapitalistConspiracy bullshit.

To suffocate two little little kids that away, but I'm sure those equal rightist will defend her someway.

WTF???????

Lets just remember the woman who invented this crime was a white woman who then blamed a "balck man" for the crime.

To figure out and think about how to prevent a crime like this from happening again is not excusing it you racist.

Same stupid thinking that caused 70 % of this country to not question the invasion of Iraq built on lies. If you questioned why the AQ people hated us you were called a terror excuser.

All you could see in this story was a black face, you and your kind are distroying this country with your racism and brick brained attitude to NEVER ask WHY something happend.

why are you such a complete fuckroast?

Demon spawn.

Yes, she too wanted to be rid of her kids. They can make all the excuses to justify their actions but that's all they are is excuses. Mental ticket is put in place by lawyers.

Nah, Andrea Yates had a documented case of psychosis. She saw visions, heard voices, really bad stuff. It doesn't make what she did right and putting her in treatment indefinitely was the right move, but there's a world of difference between a Yates and a Smith.

And you don't think she could have planned that defense before hand, some psychiatrist have been fooled you know.

With her history? I doubt it. Nor did she try to hide what she did. That's another pretty good indication she wasn't all there.

The so-called insanity defense is often seen as a "slap on the wrist" way to get people off. It's hardly that. Success means indefinite confinement to one of the fine State mental health facilities or prison hospitals, up to and including for life even if the prison sentence wouldn't have been anywhere near that long. It's a way to attempt to be humane to people who are a danger to themselves or others and cannot be let go, but are considered too far gone to be accountable for their actions. And it's only very rarely successful. The fact that it was in her case means something.

Abortion has lessened the value of life so much that something like this doesn't seem like an outrageous solution to the mother sometimes.

Oddly, she didn't choose that, less outrageous, or at least, legal option.

I wonder why?

I guess the welfare checks for the children just weren't enough anymore. Even if she didn't get caught, her moneytrain... I mean kids... aren't around any more. So, from that standpoint it doesn't make sense. Paying for cigarettes, an extra tv, 18's on the car and cable was just too much.

Shoulda finished high school and made better decisions in life. She might not have had to kill her kids to get ahead in life.

Hypocritical racist fuckwad. Even the murder of two small children are not beyond your sick fucking world of exploitation.

WTF???????

You're right about this: Please don't blow it with your typically non-sequitur ramblings about Evuls of BushCheneyHalliburtonIraqCapitalistConspiracy bullshit.

You cant handle the truth.

This is just the type of sick ass thinking that got this country in the mess we now have and that many of you fools think "Barak the magic" as you call him should have magically fixed in a yuear and a half.

This dickhead is a bigot and outed him or her self without even knowing what they were doing.

samson, you collect the money ...and slowly realize what a dead end road you are on....the baggage ...the kids....i doubt this woman was well educated or well loved....

no support system...no change out....

i see no difference in yates and smith.....it takes a lot of energy to kill 5 kids...drowning them with them fighting back...you cant tell me at some point she didnt realize what she was doing

I agree, but you cannot, on the one hand say that she had a grand scheme of becoming a "Welfare Queen," and then on the other hand, when it conveniently fits your arguement, claim that she was completetly unaware of the realities of what being a welfare queen really meant.

She didn't just arrive from another planet, or culture, and she wasn't alone. My guess is it may have been her MOTHER's Idea to open the kiddie kennel, use her as a breeder, and collect benefits.

Truely horrifying, froggy.

WTF???????

No, this was a case of her wanting to get out and live it up again,and have another kid as the result.

In early September 2000, a South Carolina infant, less than a day old, was found abandoned,
buried headfirst in a foot of dirt and covered with fire-ant stings. While the child survived, his 21-
year-old mother, already the mother of a two-year-old, has been charged with assault and battery with
intent to kill.1 Ironically, two months earlier South Carolina lawmakers passed the Safe Haven for
Abandoned Babies Act to give amnesty to mothers who safely relinquish their newborn infants to
hospital staff.

http://www.slcatlanta.org/Publications/HSPS/SafeChildAbandonment.pdf

Maybe this will reopen the debate?

There is no such thing as a welfare queen.

Show me anyone who lives like a queen on wealfare.

WTF???????

You cant handle the truth.

This is just the type of sick ass thinking that got this country in the mess we now have and that many of you fools think "Barak the magic" as you call him should have magically fixed in a yuear and a half.

This dickhead is a bigot and outed him or her self without even knowing what they were doing.

Here we go..........:eusa_whistle:

WTF???????

No, this was a case of her wanting to get out and live it up again,and have another kid as the result.

yeap and that would be sociopathic thinking now wouldnt it?

This woman was mentally ill and NO that does not excuse this crime it just explains it.

Why the fuck is explaining things with science so abhorent to you people?

Abortion has lessened the value of life so much that something like this doesn't seem like an outrageous solution to the mother sometimes.

Oddly, she didn't choose that, less outrageous, or at least, legal option.

I wonder why?

really you wonder why? aid to dependant children, hud, food stamps....you dont get much but if you play the system and learn to be a welfare queen you can get by

plus abortion costs money. sc is a very backwater, southern baptist region....abortion would not be an option for most.

obviously this is a copy cat of the susan smith murders. i wonder if she will get all the empathy andrea yates got?

This murdering bitch was not on "welfare".

Duley, 29...lived with her sons, a 5-year-old daughter and her mother in a rented home along a street filled with boarded-up, abandoned houses in Orangeburg, about 35 miles south of Columbia, South Carolina's capital. Out of work and estranged from the children's father, Duley relied on her mother to support her and her children, Williams said.

Toddlers found in submerged car were killed earlier by mom, sheriff says | cleveland.com

WTF???????

This woman was mentally ill and NO that does not excuse this crime it just explains it.

You've got a point here, actually. Sociopaths know what they're doing, they know it's wrong, they just don't care. Psychotics, on the other hand, may know what they're doing but they have no grip on reality as we know it to determine right from wrong. If the Voice told them it's God's will to drown their kids, then it's God's will and it's right no matter how much reason would dictate otherwise. Which is why we have things like the prison psychiatric wards. What else do you do with somebody who thinks that way and is willing and able to act on it? Cant let them go, can't really justify letting them rot in regular prison....it's a tough situation.

WTF???????

Because it gets used as an excuse. Because acting like a person has no choice is a lie.

There's no doubt, such things as psychosis exist. One reason I'm okay with the verdict in the Andrea Yates case is because she was tried in Texas. If you can convince a Texas jury you are "innocent by reason of insanity" after what she did, I'm comfy that there was adequate proof.

But IMO, there's also no doubt that evil exists. I'm fed up with the medicalization of every crime and criminal. I don't care what wound up the murdering bitch in this story...her conduct shows a clear consciousness of guilt.

It is not really important to me that she get death...LWOP will suit just as well. Because punishment is not the issue IMO -- disposal is.

Forum List

Back