Four children in SUV that crashed after their mom led officers on chase, SC police say

Her mother already has a statement for the press.

My daughter is very good girl and serves as a role model to her children. I talk to my grandchildren and they have absolutely nothing detrimental or negativity to say about their wonderful caring and loving mother. Her ambition is to become a cardiologist one day. She felt that this country is doesn't have enough qualified cardiologist to diagnose people suffering from heart disease.

I don't begrudge a parent being deluded about their child's misbehavior. It's up to the rest of us to see through it for the situation as it actually is.

Plates don't always tell the truth of where the person is actually living. If registration isn't up to date, can be hard to find the perp.

The problem is in my opinion, fhe blame is shared. She is responsible for her original crime and fleeing,.the police are responsible after her original crime by giving chase and putting rhe public at riisk.
I'll stop you there. There is no good reason to not comply with police. I have had 3 speeding tickets in my life and not once have I said... "Want to play a game" and run. The thought would never cross my mind.

I'll stop you there. There is no good reason to not comply with police. I have had 3 speeding tickets in my life and not once have I said... "Want to play a game" and run. The thought would never cross my mind.
Of course not. Do we want police to lower their logic down to the level of the unconcerned criminal?

agreed

this woman shoplifted from a store and refused toi stop for cops who told her to pull over and sped away nearly killing her kids and herself she is trash.

Forum List

Back