Four children in SUV that crashed after their mom led officers on chase, SC police say

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

1707966268211.png

what stupied selfish person. well her kids will be in cps. got the brain of mud ball.

Why do cops feel the need to chase cars down in public streets?

Don't you guys have dashboard computers where you can look up their address via license plate #? Dont you have dash cameras? CB's to share the car details with other cops on the road?

Why risk the lives of people to catch some lowly criminal?

Don't you guys have dashboard computers where you can look up their address via license plate #? Dont you have dash cameras? CB's to share the car details with other cops on the road?

she was the one risking lives why notr stop. and here she nearly killed her kids. some mother.

Her mother already has a statement for the press.

My daughter is very good girl and serves as a role model to her children. I talk to my grandchildren and they have absolutely nothing detrimental or negativity to say about their wonderful caring and loving mother. Her ambition is to become a cardiologist one day. She felt that this country is doesn't have enough qualified cardiologist to diagnose people suffering from heart disease.

My daughter is very good girl and serves as a role model to her children. I talk to my grandchildren and they have absolutely nothing detrimental or negativity to say about their wonderful caring and loving mother. Her ambition is to become a cardiologist one day. She felt that this country is doesn't have enough qualified cardiologist to diagnose people suffering from heart disease.
So she takes her kids to shop lift and nearly gets them killed running form the police. real good mother.

Blame the cops for enforcing laws?

They're always going to be engineers or doctors n stuff, but Whitey won't let them.

You can tell she wasn’t white because she didn’t drown the kids them try and pin it on someone else

It's their job to remove dangerous people from society as soon as possible. It's not their job to let them go and see what happens.

Grandma, should have aborted her or raised her better. What was her plan? Steal enough stuff to pay for college and med school? Would anybody want somebody with her judgement cutting on them handling their treatment? She has no business keeping her kids, as does not care if she kills them to save her own ass when breaking the law and running from the Police, to avoid punishment for her crimes.

Blame the cops for enforcing laws?
No, blame them for not assesssing the risk/reward and for not using their techno!ogy. This isnt the 1930s, they can easily arrest her at her home or call another officer to arrest her if he passes the vehicle details along. I've never understood these car chases that place a high amount of danger in society for relatively minor threats to the public. Hundreds a year die because of these chases: Hundreds Are Killed Each Year in Police Pursuits, Many of Them Bystanders

Last edited:
No, blame them for not assesssing the risk/reward and for not using their techno!ogy. This isnt the 1930s, they can easily arrest her at her home or call another officer to arrest her if he passes the vehicle details along. I've never understood these car chases that place a high amount of danger in society for relatively minor threats to the public. Hundreds a year die because of these chases: Hundreds Are Killed Each Year in Police Pursuits, Many of Them Bystanders

It's never the criminals' fault. lol

It's never the criminals' fault. lol
Of course she committed a crime but the cop wasn't stopping a terror attack. Just share her plates with other cars and/or knock on her door.since you can trace her bsck to her house. Here is the continued truth about our species which I have concluded, sadly, we are lacking in courage and common sense. It is nearly universal over the last few years.

Last edited:

Plates don't always tell the truth of where the person is actually living. If registration isn't up to date, can be hard to find the perp. Also, the police are in a damned if you do damned if you don't situation. Let's say the don't pursue, and the woman drives off and hits a pedestrian, or drives off and kills herself and her children. The police will be to blamed.

But the idea, that we will excuse the person who is breaking the law and refuses to comply is what is wrong with this country. No one wants to hold people accountable for their actions. The driver would have been in much better shape had she just pulled over. So can we please stop justifying and excusing criminal actions?

Last edited:
Plates don't always tell the truth of where the person is actually living. If registration isn't up to date, can be hard to find the perp. Also, the police are in a damned if you do damned if you don't situation. Let's say the don't pursue, and the woman drives off and hits a pedestrian, or drives off and kills herself and her children. The police will be to blamed.

But the idea, that we will excuse the person who is breaking the law and refuses to comply is what is wrong with this country. No one wants to hold people accountable for their actions. The driver would have been in much better shape had she just pulled over. So can we please stop justifying and excusing criminal actions?
The problem is in my opinion, fhe blame is shared. She is responsible for her original crime and fleeing,.the police are responsible after her original crime by giving chase and putting rhe public at riisk. It is always about the relativevalue of this suspect. If shs had kidnapped someone or were terrorists, ok, otherwise would the cop.feel any better if four of her kids.died but he can say "hey, I didnt make her flee when I chased her?". It doesn't matter, the kids are dead over stolen junk. It's just logic. sometimes I think cops get the high for these.chasez, in fact,.I have heard some describe it as such. Quite proudly describe it.

Once the authoritarian escalates, they must follow it as they would lose face if they did not. The key is to not escalate or have the intellect not to when warranted. We live in an era where people have a hatred of those who interfere with them as law enforcement can be. And if others are involved, so be it. This woman committed revenge from her hate.

Then you can't prove it was the person in question driving the vehicle at that exact time beyond a reasonable doubt.

Forum List

Back