Say hi to another dirty liberal!

Godzildo

Rookie
Nov 22, 2015
Arkansas
Good to be here at USMB!

I knew this was a XenForo board the moment I landed here.. best board platform out there "In my view" :D

See you all around :up:

Why are you quoting a non-existent quote from yourself? USMB takes a dim view on "trolling" in the intro forum, so I won't expound; except to say, that's how quotes are used.

You think liberals are dirty???

Welcome to usmb, no matter your political stance.

Please rate how liberal you are on a scale from 1 to 10.

10 - I like little boys
1 - Please don´t slaughter gays

Please rate how liberal you are on a scale from 1 to 10.

10 - I like little boys
1 - Please don´t slaughter gays
I still owe you the description of doggy/rabbit way of promoting their species.... :smiliehug:

anything left of extreme fundie right wing nutter Christians & you are considered a dirty liberal... No worries, you got allies here my "comrade"...lol.............

24WGdUE.gif

Last edited:
anything left of extreme fundie right wing nutter Christians & you are considered a dirty liberal... No worries, you got allies here my "comrade"...lol.............

24WGdUE.gif
You went the extra mile on that one.....:tongue-44:

Why are you quoting a non-existent quote from yourself? USMB takes a dim view on "trolling" in the intro forum, so I won't expound; except to say, that's how quotes are used.

"In my view" has essentially become a Bernie Sanders catch phrase.. he prefaces everything with it.

I thought surely someone would catch the reference.. Off to a bad start already :eusa_think:

"In my view" has essentially become a Bernie Sanders catch phrase.. he prefaces everything with it.

I thought surely someone would catch the reference.. Off to a bad start already :eusa_think:

neh- I didn't catch that & Bernie's my man!

Good to be here at USMB!

I knew this was a XenForo board the moment I landed here.. best board platform out there "In my view" :D

See you all around :up:

Welcome. I also avoid bathing whenever possible so we have much in common.

neh- I didn't catch that & Bernie's my man!

12243305_1093025357389408_4963055514982117345_n.png

Forum List

Back