I'll Give This Forum a Shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been dying to ask a "live" forum - can't seem to get a real discussion going on a place like Disqus - anyhow, why is it that Liberals want us to embrace all Muslims - according to them, there are only a few bad apples, therefore, we should embrace them.

How come they don't feel the same way about gun owners?

There's only a few bad apples in that community. The rest of us are honest, hard-working Americans that want to protect our families and well, have a right to carry a weapon.

Why not embrace the NRA Libturds. Remember - there are only a few bad apples in that group too.

I've been dying to ask a "live" forum - can't seem to get a real discussion going on a place like Disqus - anyhow, why is it that Liberals want us to embrace all Muslims - according to them, there are only a few bad apples, therefore, we should embrace them.

There's only a few bad apples in that community. The rest of us are honest, hard-working Americans that want to protect our families and well, have a right to carry a weapon.

Why not embrace the NRA Libturds. Remember - there are only a few bad apples in that group too.

Are you new to school? Because your thread has all the sophistication of a first grader. :slap:

images5TB4JSCM.jpg
SG0044908.png

This is a live forum, chief...but if your asking about Libtards...they are mentally comatose...don't waste your time. Just smack em in the face and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back