Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi and the plight of Palestinian hunger strikers

'Save Samer, he is dying': Samer Issawi and the plight of Palestinian hunger strikers

After the children and all the abuses Israel perpetrates against them, it is the Palestinian political prisoners that stand out to me as showing us the real face of the human rights abuses that is the Israeli Occupation of Palestine!

both_holding_picture.jpg

We see all of what the Occupation is in all of its ugliness.

The only light is in the faces of the men and women and children and their families who endure/experience these awful unlawful detentions and their stories of remaining steadfast and always keeping hope alive. They endure such crimes against humanity that deprives them all of liberty and freedom and basic human rights that are supposed to be guaranteed to all human beings in our world by international treaties and laws!

Samer Issawi is dying, on hunger strike for 153 days now, here is a part of his story, a man in prison for 11 years (and all detentions of Palestinains are unlawful as they do not meet the requirenments of intl law as to detentions or trials) , released, and then redetained, held without bail and I think no official charges have been levelled against him, even now.

"On Nov 22nd I talked with Samer's father on the phone. Hearing his sad voice gave away how depressed he was. On Sunday, December 16th, though the situation is even harder as his son is at a critical condition, I had the chance to talk to him again, and I asked about his wife who had fainted after her son's re-arrest; she has hardly been able to speak or move since then. "Her condition is worsening each day. She was shocked and kept looking at her son's face when she attended the court hearing on Thursday, December 13th. She could not endure seeing her son losing more than half of his weight. Unconsciously, she screamed at the judge's face, "Your apartheid regime is illegal and we do not recognize it. Samer will be released either you want or not". I do not know how to describe this, but my wife is just a mother with a heart!" "Her physical and psychological condition is now more at risk than ever. She cannot endure seeing her own son dying. She spends most of her day at hospitals and every single moment, she repeats the same plea: "Can't anybody help my son to be free and to live!"

I cautiously asked Shireen: “When have you seen your brother?" “No one has met or spoken to him since his current arrest. I have seen him on Thursday (December 13th) when he appeared in court. He is turning into some bones covered with a human wrap. In other words, he is a skeleton sitting in a wheelchair, and he can't move or walk. My brother was put in the slaughterhouse of Ramla Prison Hospital during his first month of the strike. A month later he was put in a small cell as a punishment. He suffered the solitary confinement in a two-meter square room, meant to pressure him to end his strike,” she answered with sorrow."

‫

Sherri

People who are trying to kill themselves don't want to be saved.

And don't deserve to be saved. He's just frustrated because he can't kill Jews from his prison cell so he's doing the next best thing. 72 virgins here I come! :D

jewish priorities...

hunger as humour...

Yad Eliezer - Israel Charity For Poor & Hungry
I'm so fucking generous, I'll include my signed copy of Satanic Verses in that little care package.

I'm sure the pussy terrorist would prefere some C4, but right now, the poor little bitch is starving.

jews: hunger as humour...
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/HOLOCAUST-2corpses.GIF
Hunger is hysterical, when an idiot chooses to be hungry and wants sympathy.

It's so fucking funny, I'm almost pissing my pants.

I don't care if the wanker dies....really....because he chooses to do this.

Below some facts about Palestine and it’s prisoners. Palestine, the most jailed nation in the world.

Over 750,000 Palestinians have been imprisoned by Israel since 1967.

25% of the Palestinian Population has been put behind bars, which makes them the most jailed nation in the world.

8500 Palestinian Prisoners currently are being abused, denied human rights and tortured in Israeli prisons.

90% are denied a Lawyer. And Israel violates Intl Law by detaining prisoners outside of the occupied territories, violating Article 76 of the Fourth Geneva Convention.

Israel carries out 100 torture methods that Israel has developed to use on and against Palestinian prisoners, even on children as young as 7.

1500 Children have been rounded up in 2010 in Israel’s State War on Palestine’s kids.

Perspective. According to the Palestinians, 201 of their brethren died in Israeli prisons from 1967 to 2005, about 5 per year. Last year alone 948 prisoners (127 per 100,000) died in American prisons. Prisoners die in jail ... that's a fact. :D

Palestinians are the most jailed because they are the most violent and care the least about human lives.

attitudes like that rsulted in the deaths of millions of people in hitler's camps.

Hey shit for brains, Hitler killed jews.

Trust me ... Seal is very happy and proud about that. Here's just a few of the Nazi's most recent quotes:
"...ya friggin' smarmy little **** boy."
"yeah, and "****" ain't a slur either if you trace it back."
"the jew bitch brought it up..."
"naw, i don't believe in kosher slaughter. free range jews are more sporting."
"TCB-Jewish Style."
"and G-d looked down on his chosen people and said "LEAVE NO LAND BE LEFT UNOCCUPIED"."
"the jewish penchant for potty humour"
"filthy jew pockets"
"when i need some entertainment again, i'll tell you, jewboy"

for the record----when the Israeli doctors ---try to save the life of terririst pig SAMIR ,
by inserting a naso gastric tube ----or by inserting a feeding tube into the fundus
of his stomach----the islamo nazi sluts and dogs of this board will claim they are
"TORTURING HIM" In fact the islamo nazi scum will probably get a
picture of the procedure -----and show it as an "ATROCITY"
This is the kind of thing shit like Sh#**ri do

attitudes like that rsulted in the deaths of millions of people in hitler's camps.

Trust me ... Seal is very happy and proud about that. Here's just a few of the Nazi's most recent quotes:
"TCB-Jewish Style."
"and G-d looked down on his chosen people and said "LEAVE NO LAND BE LEFT UNOCCUPIED"."
"filthy jew pockets"

some sayit favourites...

"African-Americans were so stupid they couldn't even vote until Jewish Freedom Riders came down from the North and told them what to do. Now, they are ungrateful. It just goes to show what kind of people they are." (sayit)

"If Patties are so stupid they can't figure out how to grow a potato, they deserved to starve." (sayit)

"the Irish were so drunk they couldn't figure out that potatoes grow underground, even when they fell flat on their face in a field full of them." (sayit)

"TCB-Jewish Style."
"filthy jew pockets"

some sayit favourites...

"African-Americans were so stupid they couldn't even vote until Jewish Freedom Riders came down from the North and told them what to do. Now, they are ungrateful. It just goes to show what kind of people they are." (sayit)

"If Patties are so stupid they can't figure out how to grow a potato, they deserved to starve." (sayit)

"the Irish were so drunk they couldn't figure out that potatoes grow underground, even when they fell flat on their face in a field full of them." (sayit)

It's OK, NaziBoy. Evidently the only way you can defend your bigotry is to lie about me.
It just adds to your flavor. :D

Alice Paul: An American suffragette, Alice Paul fought to get women the right to vote with passion and tenacity. Hunger strikes were a powerful tool for suffragettes, and Paul went on one while imprisoned in 1917 at Virginia’s Occoquan Workhouse to protest the poor conditions. (She’d been arrested for “obstructing traffic” with a protest.) Her hunger strike got her a ticket to the psych ward, where she was force-fed raw eggs, but her protest served a larger purpose by helping fan the flames of public opinion. In 1918, President Wilson spoke of the need for suffrage, and women earned the right to vote in 1920 with the Nineteenth Amendment. Paul also wrote an Equal Rights Amendment, though a version of the ERA wouldn’t show up until 1972.

Alice Paul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is anyone surprised that the board "lawyer" "sunday school teacher" licks
the shit off the asses of murdering animals? it is the islamo nazi jihadist
thing to do. She came out FOR---- Shaykh Abdel Rahman too----a fellow
islamo nazi ----who murdered six americans and injured hundreds when for
glory of ALLAH/ISA he placed a car bomb in the underground parking lot
of the WORLD's TRADE CENTER ----- Poor sherri---she so wished that the plan to
topple the entire building and kill tens of thousands would have worked out.

Just recently she complained that a lawyer who helped the murdering piece of
shit to COMMUNICATE with fellow terrorists -----is "stiil in jail" She lied --
that slut got a short jail sentence for giving aid and comfort and ILLEGAL
assistence to a criminal murderering pig Of course in sherri's version
of LAW-----it is legal to murder americans in New York city for the
GLORY OF ALLAH/ISA

anyone looking for a good cause----the pig now president of egypt has promised
his shit licking friends that he would get the USA to release the murdering
pig Shaykh Abdel Rahman ----for the GLORY OF ALLAH/ISA
all those in favor of murder and filth----support the cause of Morsi, rahman and sherri,
and---for that matter---terrorist pig samir

oh ---the board irish freedom fighter also supports the murderers and
somehow compares them to suffagettes

Alice Paul: An American suffragette, Alice Paul fought to get women the right to vote with passion and tenacity. Hunger strikes were a powerful tool for suffragettes, and Paul went on one while imprisoned in 1917 at Virginia’s Occoquan Workhouse to protest the poor conditions. (She’d been arrested for “obstructing traffic” with a protest.) Her hunger strike got her a ticket to the psych ward, where she was force-fed raw eggs, but her protest served a larger purpose by helping fan the flames of public opinion. In 1918, President Wilson spoke of the need for suffrage, and women earned the right to vote in 1920 with the Nineteenth Amendment. Paul also wrote an Equal Rights Amendment, though a version of the ERA wouldn’t show up until 1972.

She didn't die? Poor thing. :rolleyes:

"TCB-Jewish Style."
"filthy jew pockets"

some sayit favourites...

It's OK, NaziBoy. Evidently the only way you can defend your bigotry is to lie about me.

quit whining. if you don't want to be thought of as a bigot, don't say bigoted things.

as for me defending myself, i have no need. figure it out, ya simple minded jew SOB. i get called an "islamo nazi cocksucker" or an "ignorant dunk paddy" or told to "go blow yourself up, you islamic motherfucker" and things liike that hundreds of times, i am gonna drop a "jewboy" ro "**** bitch" or whatever every now and again.

you all want to have serious discussions, i am good with that. you want to sling mud, well i can do that too. what is really funny is y'all freak at the slightest slight and you hand them out like you are having a fire sale.

boooo friggin' hooooooooo.

some sayit favourites...

quit whining. if you don't want to be thought of as a bigot, don't say bigoted things.

as for me defending myself, i have no need. figure it out, ya simple minded jew SOB. i get called an "islamo nazi cocksucker" or an "ignorant dunk paddy" or told to "go blow yourself up, you islamic motherfucker" and things liike that hundreds of times, i am gonna drop a "jewboy" ro "**** bitch" or whatever every now and again.

you all want to have serious discussions, i am good with that. you want to sling mud, well i can do that too. what is really funny is y'all freak at the slightest slight and you hand them out like you are having a fire sale.

boooo friggin' hooooooooo.
You're Irish?

Or Irish-American?

She didn't die? Poor thing. :rolleyes:

no kiddin' women should be kept barefoot and pregnant, right? give up their seats to men on the bus...oh wait...that occurs in places thaat refer to themselves as "a light unto the nations".

for the record----the ass which the lawyer/sunday school teacher licks was
jailed for an large cache of illegal terrorist weapons which he happily
harbored for the glory of ALLAH/ISA. jews in the shariah shit holes which
sherri admires would simply be killed for possession of a dagger. Lots of her
fellow "murder for isa/allah" dogs are in jail for illegal weapons in the USA too------in fact some were found with her favored baby brain smashing nail bombs. ----jailed to her dismay

well, of course he did. he thought they were genetically defective and had character flaws...not at all unlike the opinion you have towards palestinians.

A much better analogy is that Hitler killed jews and the palastinians kill jews. They would love to accomplish what Hitler failed to do.

They are murderous, treacherous, and violent sub-humans.

Deach----please provide a link to the opinions expressed by jews that
arabs are "GENETICALLY INFERIOR" I am intrigued

Yeah well no one's going to sympathize with the terrorists just because one of them was stupid enough to starve himself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back