Saudi woman gets 150 lashes for driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have asked Sunni in the past to not refer to Sally as a Juden because it is a term that was used in Germany by Nazis - it's a painful reminder - yet he persists in doing it.
Juden is just the regular word used in the German language to describe a Jewish person.

I don't understand why some people here are all upset about it's use?? . :cool:
No actually, you lie again. Juden is the derogatory word Nazis used for Jews. Besides, why would an American Muslim use a German word to describe the Jews?

It's seems like Heil hitler has been updated to Allah Akbar.

Juden raus!

Definition: "Jews out!" (German) - A dreaded phrase shouted by the Nazis throughout the ghettos when they were trying to force Jews from their hiding places.

Nice going, Sunni. And you wonder why Islamists are also called IslamoNazis.

Well, no.

The implication is clear by its usage, but the word "Juden" itself is a literal translation of "Jews" in the German language.

I have asked Sunni in the past to not refer to Sally as a Juden because it is a term that was used in Germany by Nazis - it's a painful reminder - yet he persists in doing it.
Juden is just the regular word used in the German language to describe a Jewish person.

You're not German. :cool:

No actually, you lie again. Juden is the derogatory word Nazis used for Jews. Besides, why would an American Muslim use a German word to describe the Jews?

Juden raus!

Definition: "Jews out!" (German) - A dreaded phrase shouted by the Nazis throughout the ghettos when they were trying to force Jews from their hiding places.

Well, no.

The implication is clear by its usage, but the word "Juden" itself is a literal translation of "Jews" in the German language.
Like I said, is Sunni now German? Or is he just using the word Juden to rile up and bait members. Figure it out in your own.

You're not German. :cool:
His avatar says "Muslim American". LOL. As if.

I believe Roudy has hit the nail on the head here. I wanted to thank Aris for clarifying the reason for the no driving restriction on Saudi women and lashes for driving.... It is an Islamic fatwa issued by the Wahabbi clerics.

That is what I have been saying all along!! . :eusa_angel:

Thanks........
What you've been saying is that you're okay with Saudis punishing and lashing women who drive. Also, you seem to have an affinity for the German word for Jews. 2+ 2 = ?

You're not German.
Actually, I lived in Germany for a couple of years when I was a kid.

My father was in the U.S. Army and my family was stationed there. . :eusa_angel:

Really? Sunni, you did not strike me as that dense. You couldn't figure that any german term regarding jews might be found offensive? This is not a primarily german language board. It does not matter than some can speak in several tongues, the majority use english.

>>2. A slang term, used in much the same way "Jewish" is used by Americans. It signifies greed, and/or cheapness. <<

>>German for "Jew".
Leet-speak version of "jew", which is already used as an insult to anbody when talking in leet. <<

You're not German.

My father was in the U.S. Army and my family was stationed there. . :eusa_angel:

So was my husband. He has never called a jewish person a Juden! Imagine that.

Juden raus!

Well, no.

Like I said, is Sunni now German? Or is he just using the word Juden to rile up and bait members. Figure it out in your own.

Of course he's using it to rile you up. But it's still a literal translation.

I believe Roudy has hit the nail on the head here. I wanted to thank Aris for clarifying the reason for the no driving restriction on Saudi women and lashes for driving.... It is an Islamic fatwa issued by the Wahabbi clerics.
Saudi Arabia is the only muslims country where Wahabbism is the dominate religious sect.

And no other Islamic country or group of muslims is obliged to follow a Wahabbi Imam's fatwa or ruling. . :cool:

Try America. 80% of the mosques are Wahabbi and the Islamic Learning Centers built on college and university campuses throughout the USA are funded 100% by Saudi Wahabbists. It's in our own backyard now which is another good reason to get on the telephone with your representatives, Senators, call the Governor too - send them a link to the story on the Saudi woman and tell them you do not want Sharia law used in our courtrooms - to pass American law for American courtrooms in their states. Thanks for reading.

We're not speaking German, we're speaking English.

Juden raus!

Hitler and the Muslims go way back.

Muslim Brotherhood & Adolf Hitler

During World War II, members of the Muslim Brotherhood spied for Hitler's Nazis in the Middle East and fought for Hitler as Nazi troops in two specially formed Muslim Waffen-SS Handschar Divisions ('Handschar' is German for scimitar, the curved saber used by the Muslim troops of the Ottoman empire).

You're not German.

I'm sure a number of us have lived in a variety of countries but since this is US message board and every uses english a primary language when posting there was no need to use a german word that can when not on a primarily german language board is considered derogatory.
If anyone knew someone who was in any of the german camps, had someone who died in the camps or have ever visited the camps since then, or who have read about the camps, would find the use of the german term offensive.
Calling some a nazi or a group that do not subscribe to any of their philosophy is insulting. You just don't need to do it.

We try to use this forum for social discussion not a insult or war zone. If someone is a masochist or sadists there are forums specifically for that.

Anyone with a modicum of common sense would not use german reference that could be related to the hitler years when speak to or about someone of jewish heritage (gypsy, gay, catholic, etc.) or someone who fought against it.

Some people are more sensitive or just have a few days when they are. It is just not necessary to use that type of slang or terms like shy1*ck etc.
Islam is supposed to be a religion of peace, so speak softly and gently to others. Bring that peace here. Practice makes perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back