Saudi woman gets 150 lashes for driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone imagine a woman being lashed in the civilized world like this? What is the big deal about women driving? They drive all around the world, and the authorities don't stop them unless they have committed a traffic infraction.,.

Saudi woman gets 150 lashes for driving
April 26, 2014, 9:08 am

EPAA Saudi woman has reportedly been sentenced to 150 lashes and eight months in jail for driving.

A woman in Saudi Arabia has been sentenced this week to 150 lashes and eight months in jail for driving and striking police officers who arrested her, news websites in the kingdom have reported.

Continue reading at:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/world/a/22975467/saudi-woman-gets-150-lashes-for-driving/

These are just extremist radical Muslims in an extremist radical country.

This has no bearing on Islam in any way.

Next.

Muslim Indonesia has stoning to death laws, ...and flogs and jails homosexuals, and others.

Other Muslim countries also flog women and men, stone women to death...and hang homosexuals.

Muslim countries...baaah!
You'll never catch me ever setting foot in one.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkmx-1CEVX0 [/ame]

I believe Sunni man was speaking about women drivers who don't need a companion. These Saudi women want to drive like everyone else, travel like everyone else. By themselves.

Did anyone read the article?
It appeared that the particularly harsh sentence was handed down because of the charges of resisting arrest and attacking police officers, according to various reports.
not so much for driving.

And you believe resisting arrest is worthy of being whipped to death?

Where did it say "whipped to death"
From the article:
A woman in Saudi Arabia has been sentenced this week to 150 lashes and eight months in jail for driving and striking police officers who arrested her, news websites in the kingdom have reported.

Massive unemployment, illegals flooding across our southern boarder, multi trillion dollar debt, economy still in the toilet, epidemic number of suicides in our military, etc, etc, etc.

But forget all of that stuff,....... let's focus on the banning of women drivers in Saudi Arabia. .. :cuckoo:

It appeared that the particularly harsh sentence was handed down because of the charges of resisting arrest and attacking police officers, according to various reports.
not so much for driving.

From the article:

I don't think anyone here would want to be lashed. I wonder how this woman will survive 150 lashes. Here is the story of a man who was lashed.

'My whole back felt like it was on fire': As a British teacher faces 40 lashes, one man speaks out | Mail Online

Yet we WHITE MALE PIGS here in America are sexist!!! Even with the fact that women can become senator, congresswoman, take any job and have their own clubs and colleges.

Yet the real sexist are in the middle east can do as they damn well please. WOW.

What a world I live on!

Yet we WHITE MALE PIGS here in America are sexist!!! Even with the fact that women can become senator, congresswoman, take any job and have their own clubs and colleges.

Yet the real sexist are in the middle east can do as they damn well please. WOW.

What a world I live on!

I am willing to bet, Mathew, that most Muslim women in the U.S. are happy to be here where they can follow their hearts when it comes to the profession of their choice. I know in my neighborood there are many female Iranian Muslim dentists. This is certainly unlike the Muslim husband who cut his wife's fingers off because she wanted to get educated.

I will try to delineate my points again about this thread.

1) The women driving ban in Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with Islam......it's a cultural thing with the Saudi people.

2) The woman is receiving the lashes for assulting the policeman.......not driving.

3) No other muslim country denies a woman the right to drive.......and there is over 50 muslim countries.

4) Saudi Arabia does not set the rules for Islamic law or behavior.

5) Saudi Arabia is the only muslim country that is ran by the religious sect called Wahhabism.

The haters will be here shortly.......1, 2, 3,

not so much for driving.

From the article:

Do you really believe anyone can survive 150 lashes?

Massive unemployment, illegals flooding across our southern boarder, multi trillion dollar debt, economy still in the toilet, epidemic number of suicides in our military, etc, etc, etc.

But forget all of that stuff,....... let's focus on the banning of women drivers in Saudi Arabia. .. :cuckoo:

This thread is about a woman driver in Saudi Arabia being sentenced to 150 lashes. There are other threads to talk about unemployment, illegals, our debt and our economy. Feel free to join them. Meanwhile, it would be nice if you would condemn the slow death of a woman for driving or resisting arrest.

From the article:

I don't think anyone here would want to be lashed. I wonder how this woman will survive 150 lashes. Here is the story of a man who was lashed.

'My whole back felt like it was on fire': As a British teacher faces 40 lashes, one man speaks out | Mail Online

I don't think anyone, even the strongest man alive, can survive 150 lashes.

This thread is about a woman driver in Saudi Arabia being sentenced to 150 lashes. There are other threads to talk about unemployment, illegals, our debt and our economy. Feel free to join them. Meanwhile, it would be nice if you would condemn the slow death of a woman for driving or resisting arrest.
Quit being such a drama queen.

The woman was sentenced to receive lashes.......not a death sentence. .. :cuckoo:

My goodness, Sheila, is that what the sociopath is whining about. Apparently he forgets that he is on a Middle East forum and not on a forum where you discuss happenings in the U.S. Does anyone think that the sociopath would even have mentioned the enormous amount of crimes that his fellow Muslims have commited in Europe. Maybe he should go over there and become an Imam in one of the European jails to give these criminals some Islamic solace. Additionally, do you think the sociopath would even mention the honor killings going on in the Muslim world (and even here and in Europe) where young girls are murdered for alegedly bringing shame to their family? Speaking of illegal immigration, perhaps the sociopath can supply new prayer rugs and Korans for those that were lost when his newly adopted brethren crossed the border illegally. Perhaps he can beg the Border Patrol for a supply.

Only a sick fuck like Sunni Troll would justify lashing a woman 150 times.

Disgusting society, disgusting people.

The only ADMITTED Muslim.......

Well, that is a point. I would still like to see a Muslim come on here and lambaste Sunni and Saudi Arabia and deny that this is any part of Islam.
It is against Islam (HARAM, which means a sin and punishable) for a Muslim to say anything negative about another Muslim in front of, or exchange for a Muslim. That's why they are always mum no matter how heinous or disgusting the crime by fellow Muslims.

Quit being such a drama queen.

The woman was sentenced to receive lashes.......not a death sentence. .. :cuckoo:

Come back after you've been lashed 150 times and tell me all about it.

No one has ever survived 150 lashes. It's a death sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back