White woman who stole $250K gets probation, while Black woman who stole $40K goes to jail. Disparate sentences spark calls for reform.

Biden could legally have them and Trump could have declassified them but he never did.

WRONG YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT.

As VP, Biden NEVER had the right to take classified documents home and store them in his garage behind his Corvette.

Quit lying you Biden dick sucking shithead.

Show me the sentencing guidelines that states that. The prosecutor was wanting jail time, but a white female Judge was thinking differently.
What are you asking? Who cares what the prosecutor wanted…or the guidelines…it obviously was something the court considered

Along with her criminal record, etc

Typical Coon move, defend white folks and turn a blind eye to injustice done against black folks.
Hahab I’m not defending injustice, you are…you are here ranting and raving that a woman that stole 40k and hasn’t paid a dime back got screwed for getting a time served sentence

I think that’s horrible

I haven’t defended anyone at all

What are you asking? Who cares what the prosecutor wanted…or the guidelines…it obviously was something the court considered

Along with her criminal record, etc
What? Who the hell do you think represents the State when it comes to sentencing. Her criminal record expanded over 20yrs.

What? Who the hell do you think represents the State when it comes to sentencing. Her criminal record expanded over 20yrs.
What prior convictions did she have?

The prosecutor represents the state. Did you not know that? And what does that have to do with my post?

Hahab I’m not defending injustice, you are…you are here ranting and raving that a woman that stole 40k and hasn’t paid a dime back got screwed for getting a time served sentence

I think that’s horrible

I haven’t defended anyone at all
My problem fool is not that the black woman got time, my problem is a white woman that broke the law for over 20yrs didn't get anytime. Her pension was taken to pay the money back and your dumbass thinks that is just.

What prior convictions did she have?

The prosecutor represents the state. Did you not know that? And what does that have to do with my post?
So the fact that she stole money for over 20yrs really doesn't matter.

WTF do you think ask the Judge for prison time at sentencing? The Baliff.

My problem fool is not that the black woman got time, my problem is a white woman that broke the law for over 20yrs didn't get anytime. Her pension was taken to pay the money back and your dumbass thinks that is just.
When did i say that was just? I certainly am happy she paid the victims back though, that’s some justice, I’m sure the victims are happy about that.

I never however claimed that was just. I don’t know enough about the case to make that conclusion.

You somehow think it’s not just, because a black woman that stole 40k, and never paid a dime back, got a time served sentence. If not then you wouldn’t of brought the black woman up.

So the fact that she stole money for over 20yrs really doesn't matter.

WTF do you think ask the Judge for prison time at sentencing? The Baliff.
Of course it does, hence why she was found guilty

No, I don’t know who did, did anyone? Do you have a link showing the prosecutor asked for tjme? How much? You mentioned guidelines, do you know what the guidelines were?

When did i say that was just? I certainly am happy she paid the victims back though, that’s some justice, I’m sure the victims are happy about that.

I never however claimed that was just. I don’t know enough about the case to make that conclusion.

You somehow think it’s not just, because a black woman that stole 40k, and never paid a dime back, got a time served sentence. If not then you wouldn’t of brought the black woman up.
You boot licking idiot I brought it up, because it happened in the county. So how does the black woman get more time than the white woman when her crime was more egregious. See that doesn't matter to you because you worship white folks.

Of course it does, hence why she was found guilty

No, I don’t know who did, did anyone? Do you have a link showing the prosecutor asked for tjme? How much? You mentioned guidelines, do you know what the guidelines were?
See you are so quick to defend white folks and you don't even know the case.

The Cuyahoga County Prosecutor’s Office rejected the 53-year-old Bosworth’s plea and asked a judge to sentence her to prison, even though she wrote a check for $100,000 to repay part of her debt when her scheme was uncovered.

You boot licking idiot I brought it up, because it happened in the county. So how does the black woman get more time than the white woman when her crime was more egregious. See that doesn't matter to you because you worship white folks.
It’s been told at length…because she paid all the victims back and the other person didn’t…

See you are so quick to defend white folks and you don't even know the case.

The Cuyahoga County Prosecutor’s Office rejected the 53-year-old Bosworth’s plea and asked a judge to sentence her to prison, even though she wrote a check for $100,000 to repay part of her debt when her scheme was uncovered.

When did I defend her?

I didn’t.

The judge was obviously concerned with making the victims whole.

What were the sentencing guidelines?

I wonder how bad this issue would become if people knew that if they get caught, all they have to do is "pay the money back" and all is good?

How about with robbing a 7-11? Well, if I get caught all I have to do is give the money back.

Or should there still be consequences of jail time?

Forum List

Back