Saudi beauty queen

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
niqab.jpg

Saudi beauty queen Aya Ali al-Mulla trounced 274 rivals to win a crown, jewelry, cash and a trip to Malaysia-- all without showing her face, Saudi media reported Friday.
With her face and body completely covered by the black head-to-toe abaya mandatory in the conservative Muslim kingdom, 18-year-old Mulla was named "Queen of Beautiful Morals" late Thursday, newspapers reported.

There was none of the swimsuit and evening gown competitions and heavy media coverage of beauty pageants elsewhere when the contest was decided in the eastern city of Safwa.

Instead, the winner and the two runner-up princesses had to undergo a three-month test of their dutifulness to their parents and family, and their service to society.

This included a battery of personal, cultural, social and psychological tests, Al-Watan reported....

Saudi beauty queen wins without showing her face

These outfits don't leave much to the imagination, do they?

niqab.jpg

Saudi beauty queen Aya Ali al-Mulla trounced 274 rivals to win a crown, jewelry, cash and a trip to Malaysia-- all without showing her face, Saudi media reported Friday.
With her face and body completely covered by the black head-to-toe abaya mandatory in the conservative Muslim kingdom, 18-year-old Mulla was named "Queen of Beautiful Morals" late Thursday, newspapers reported.

There was none of the swimsuit and evening gown competitions and heavy media coverage of beauty pageants elsewhere when the contest was decided in the eastern city of Safwa.

Instead, the winner and the two runner-up princesses had to undergo a three-month test of their dutifulness to their parents and family, and their service to society.

This included a battery of personal, cultural, social and psychological tests, Al-Watan reported....

Saudi beauty queen wins without showing her face

Sounds like an auction.

Why doesn't Wiki have a Picture of her?...

:)

peace...
Perhaps they're all copyrighted. Why, you want more? :lol:

2462.jpg

MA-16.jpg

Hell yeah... She's a Car Bomb Full of Hot...

:)

peace...

What a shame that she covers what I assume is an awsome head of hair.

If I had to wear one of those, I would save all kinds of money on hair products.

I went to cosmotology school with a Muslim woman. That was weird cuz, when we did her hair we had to do it in private. She had the most beatiful long hair. No men were allowed to see her beautiful hair. Her name was Saeeda. She was a good friend of mine. I miss her. Last I heard from her she was distraught over not being allowed to divorce her husband, even though he no longer lived with her, and her husband was sending one of her boys to a school in the ME, he had already sent one, which she had not seen for 2 years at that point :(

Last edited:
Yup. Men can divorce their wives by just saying they're divorced, and subsequently take all their property, their children. Even their lives, in many Muslim countries.

Women, however, have to go through years of hell....and lose their kids, their $$ and everything else in the interim.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back