Saudi beauty queen

Yup. Men can divorce their wives by just saying they're divorced, and subsequently take all their property, their children. Even their lives, in many Muslim countries.

Women, however, have to go through years of hell....and lose their kids, their $$ and everything else in the interim.

Exactly. Her life was so sad. :( I would take her home after work. She told me so much. We always laughed after school, she was one of my closest friends. I have tried to find her, but to no avail

What a shame that she covers what I assume is an awsome head of hair.
For the sake of modesty? Why? I think she's perfectly fine looking the way she's dressed.

I went to cosmotology school with a Muslim woman. That was weird cuz, when we did her hair we had to do it in private. She had the most beatiful long hair. No men were allowed to see her beautiful hair. Her name was Saeeda. She was a good friend of mine. I miss her. Last I heard from her she was distraught over not being alloed to divorce her husband, even though he no longer lived with her, and her husband was sending one of her boys to a school in the ME :(
Not allowing a wife to divorce a poor husband is un-Islamic. This sister's predicament is unfortunate and she has my sympathy.

For the sake of modesty? Why? I think she's perfectly fine looking the way she's dressed.

I went to cosmotology school with a Muslim woman. That was weird cuz, when we did her hair we had to do it in private. She had the most beatiful long hair. No men were allowed to see her beautiful hair. Her name was Saeeda. She was a good friend of mine. I miss her. Last I heard from her she was distraught over not being alloed to divorce her husband, even though he no longer lived with her, and her husband was sending one of her boys to a school in the ME :(
Not allowing a wife to divorce a poor husband is un-Islamic. This sister's predicament is unfortunate and she has my sympathy.

Unfortunate? Indeed. I want to see her. But her faith would not allow her to openly be my friend. I had to just be a ride home. I was not allowed to call her, because she followed this, and she was very afraid. Especially for her boys

Muhammad, upon visiting hell, found that most of its inhabitants were women, because they were ungrateful to their husbands. He said that women were deficient in their intelligence, as evidenced by the fact that the testimony of a woman is worth half of a man; and deficient in faith, as evidenced by the fact that women cannot fast nor pray while menstruating (Sahih Muslim). It is related in the Sirat Rasul Allah (pg 644),

• [A] Woman came to (Mu'adh) and said, 'O companion of God's apostle, what rights has a husband over his wife?' He said, 'Woe to you, a woman can never fulfil her husband's rights, so do your utmost to fulfil his claims as best you can.' She said, 'By God, if you are the companion of God's apostle you must know what rights a husband has over his wife!' He said, 'If you were to go back and find him with his nostrils running with pus and blood and sucked until you got rid of them you would not have fulfilled your obligation.'
A poor husband? He was not poor

Last edited:
Thank goodness Mohommed's hell is a fantasy.

I was looking for show clothing to show my Arab in. I got depressed checking out the female garb....I want to dress like a bedouin MAN, which is of course, punishable by death...

But then Muslim women can't ride horses. They have to ride camels.

Unfortunate? Indeed. I want to see her. But her faith would not allow her to openly be my friend. I had to just be a ride home. I was not allowed to call her, because she followed this, and she was very afraid. Especially for her boys
Sounds to me like you're interest in her is limited to using her predicament to slander her religion. Not that I'm surprised. You people are willing to go to such lengths to convince yourself that Islam is "evil."

It is related in the Sirat Rasul Allah (pg 644),
An inaccurate biography of the prophet written nearly two centuries after his death? Why are you quoting this as if it's some sort of authoritative religious text? If I wanted to make a point and be taken seriously, I'd flip through the Qur'an instead of pulling quotes from Ibn Ishaq's nonsense.

Are you really this thick or are you pulling my leg? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
Thank goodness Mohommed's hell is a fantasy.
Ibn Ishaq's fantasy.

I was looking for show clothing to show my Arab in. I got depressed checking out the female garb....
Am I supposed to feel sorry for you?

I want to dress like a bedouin MAN,
Sounds like a personal problem.

which is of course, punishable by death...
According to which verse of the Qur'an?

But then Muslim women can't ride horses. They have to ride camels.
According to which verse of the Qur'an?

Sounds to me like you're interest in her is limited to using her predicament to slander her religion. Not that I'm surprised. You people are willing to go to such lengths to convince yourself that Islam is an "evil" religion.

Are you really this thick or are you pulling my leg? :eusa_eh:

Oh please, I care for her, with a genuine heart for a human being. This was quite sometime ago, before I knew much of Islam. You are slandering my genuine care for her. Hypocrit!

You want to use my genuine care for her, as a way to justify mohammeds hate toward women.

I am being sarcastic about the poor thing. Why did you say "poor husband" ?????? I want to get to the bottom of that

Her husband was a major asshole, he beat her with the blessing of the so called faith.

Last edited:

A POOR husband? WTF?

Islamic women who leave or want to divorce their husbands freqently get attacked by sympathetic Islam men.

"Poor" husband is some of that lying doublespeak I was talking about.

Your friend is either in hiding, being held prisoner, or dead. Sorry, it's horrible.

"Poor" husband is some of that lying doublespeak I was talking about.

Your friend is either in hiding, being held prisoner, or dead. Sorry, it's horrible.

Both of her boys were sent to lebanon. I wonder what happened to my dear friend. I think of her often. Her American name is Barbara, after she converted at the age of 16, her name became Saeeda. which means "Happy" in arabic. But she was so sad.

Oh please, I care for her, with a genuine heart for a human being. This was quite sometime ago, before I knew much of Islam.
Given your track record of idiocy and small-minded bigotry where Islam is concerned, I don't feel inclined to believe that you genuinely care about her.

You are slandering my genuine care for her. Hypocrit!
Cry me a river. The circus is in town here every day and lamely slandering my religion is one of the main attractions.

You want to use my genuine care for her, as a way to justify mohammeds hate toward women.
This is the type of nonsense that even I am not willing to dignify with a proper response.

I am being sarcastic about the poor thing. Why did you say "poor husband" ?????? I want to get to the bottom of that
Are you unfamiliar with the meaning of "poor"? :eusa_eh:

Women in Islam - Part 10- Divorce ?

Kalam, your lack of concern and even your downright, hatred for me, will not negate what women in Islam have to deal with, and especially my friend Saeeda.

Maybe Saeeda, took my advice and divorced his punk ass. But then again, probably not, her boys were the issue for her, because they were no longer in the states, she had zero control, according to her husband.

I would rather die than give up my babies to some freaking middle eastern country

Kalam, your lack of concern and even your downright, hatred for me,
I resent your willful ignorance and religious bigotry.

I don't know you well enough to hate you and, at the moment, I don't wish to get to know you. I imagine you feel similarly.

will not negate what women in Islam have to deal with, and especially my friend Saeeda.
Your copied and pasted attempts at slandering Islam won't diminish the religion's true nature. Your projection of a woman's predicament onto all Muslimahs and onto the Islamic religion itself won't diminish the religion's true nature or the strength that Muslim women draw from their commitment to it.

6531_55405394979_518049979_504400_6904029_n.jpg

She was 29 in the second picture.Yeah Islam is good for women

Last edited:
Islam loves women, dammit! And if you're a woman, and you dare to refute it, welcome to hell...and in the meantime, abuse, kidnapping, and ultimately death.

Perhaps they're all copyrighted. Why, you want more? :lol:

2462.jpg

MA-16.jpg

Hell yeah... She's a Car Bomb Full of Hot...

:)

peace...

If I had to wear one of those, I would save all kinds of money on hair products.

I think that many women who wear hijab (as she does) are quite beautiful; it frames the face and accentuates the eyes and some of the materials and designs are simply gorgeous.

Perhaps I'm a bit biased because of my job.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back