Saudi beauty queen

It's beautiful until you're forced to wear it.

Check out some Muslim clothing websites sometime. Or better yet, Egyptian clothing websites.

Hell yeah... She's a Car Bomb Full of Hot...

:)

peace...

What a shame that she covers what I assume is an awsome head of hair.

If I had to wear one of those, I would save all kinds of money on hair products.

I think that many women who hajib (as she does) are quite beautiful; it frames the face and accentuates the eyes and some of the materials and designs are simply gorgeous.

Perhaps I'm a bit biased because of my job.

What does your job have to do with your being bias? :eusa_eh:

I think she is beautiful, I never said otherwise.

But what about the rest of my post?
Oh don't tell me, your "bias" won't allow objectivity, or maybe just maybe, Saeeda, is just another stat?
Oh well, people are quite heartless, when it comes to their bias

They can choose whatever they want to wear.

But most Islam women don't wear it because they want to. They wear it because if they don't, they're beaten, their children are taken, and they are imprisoned by their families.

Check out some Muslim clothing websites sometime. Or better yet, Egyptian clothing websites.

Like I said, very beautiful.

Hijab Online | Buy Hijabs and Pins | Bonnets and Scarves

I know of Muslim women who choose to wear hijab, and of many who do not feel "forced". And if it is a part of their religious expression, so what?

hijab

Great, then go buy yourself one, I will pass thanks.

What a shame that she covers what I assume is an awsome head of hair.

If I had to wear one of those, I would save all kinds of money on hair products.

I think that many women who hajib (as she does) are quite beautiful; it frames the face and accentuates the eyes and some of the materials and designs are simply gorgeous.

Oh don't tell me, your "bias" won't allow objectivity, or maybe just maybe, Saeeda, is just another stat?

Um. I have no idea where you get all of that.

I have worked for over 25 years with cancer patients. I'm used to seeing women in headscarves and they are radiant and beautiful. Including my own mother.

That is my bias I speak of.

As far as your friend, I'm sorry. I do pray she is safe and with her children.

I have known men of all religions (and of no religion) who've treated their wives and families badly. Using religion as an excuse to abuse others is as low as you can get, IMO; I don't care who you are or what Holy book you use. I also believe those who do so purposely distort the message (of any religion) to justify their behaviour.

Did you read the link posted above about Muslim women and divorce?

Last edited:

I have worked for over 25 years with cancer patients. I'm used to seeing women in headscarves and they are radiant and beautiful. Including my own mother.

I have known men of all religions (and of no religion) who've treated their wives and families badly. Using religion as an excuse to abuse others is as low as you can get, IMO; I don't care who you are or what Holy book you use. I also believe those who do so purposely distort the message (of any religion) to justify their behaviour.

Who you going to pray to? Allah? Allahs message is clear.

Goodnight and don't pray unless you mean it and please don't ask mohammed's god for any more favors, he has done enough for women, thank you

Last edited:

I know of Muslim women who choose to wear hijab, and of many who do not feel "forced". And if it is a part of their religious expression, so what?

hijab

I think I'm beginning to understand the above posts to you.

Why so snippy?

Sure, Emma. And if you were to actually read up on the subject, so would you.

hijab

Why so snippy?

Because you are apparently a woman, who doesn't know nor understand the oppression, nor do you seem to care

Who you going to pray to? Allah? Allahs message is clear.

Goodnight and don't pray unless you mean it and please don't ask mohammed's god for any more favors, he has done enough for women, thank you
Damn lol.

Not that it's any of your concern, but I'm a Christian.

Does that mean my prayers will get the pixiestix seal of approval?

Why so snippy?

Because you are apparently a woman, who doesn't know nor understand the oppression, nor do you seem to care
Yes, I'm a woman, and yes, I care. What I'm not is a bigot.

Well, good

See my sigline for reference. Have a good night Ms Emma

In other words, I don't care what you think of me

Last edited:
I guess it's considered bigoted these days to stand up for the vulnerable and oppressed.

I guess it's considered bigoted these days to stand up for the vulnerable and oppressed.

Yeah I think it started when the terrorists instilled fear on 9-11. Before that, people were oblivious, and ignorant, now they are simply scared, and political correctness has over taken their minds

Forum List

Back