Saudi Arabia Tells Melania Trump She Can Skip The Hijab!

" It seems that Saudi Arabia respects President Trump a lot more than previous leaders like Barack Obama and Bill Clinton."

Don't we all?

Excuse my ignorance but what is that? The traditional Islamic head wear?
Screen-Shot-2017-05-19-at-10.30.54-AM-660x330.jpg

That's how it should be. Quit letting these tyrannical phucks on The Left, and in Islam dictate to us how we should live and what we should wear.

But if she shows her ankles she will necessarily be stoned to death. Gotta love those Saudis.

Ah I see, thank you.

Basically, Saudi Arabia is saying "we respect that you are not a follower of Islam, we like you and would rather have you visit and respect your right to be who you are rather than insist you do something against your will or Faith."

Wise move by the Saudis (for once). As stated, probably a nod of respect to Trump and his wife. Melania is more than just First Lady, she seems like a fairly strong woman who isn't just defined by Trump, probably one of the reason Trump married her. Good for her.

I remember a number of years ago a co-worker of mine introduced me to his wife. He was Muslim and we shared salutations, but I didn't extend my hand to shake it hers and vice versa. He actually thanked me for that as I knew it wasn't acceptable in Islam. I did so out of respect for their beliefs, and I am the type that figures, "it's no skin off of my back to respect his beliefs when I am aware of them".

Now, I have my limits of course, so I just wouldn't place myself in a situation in which I have to be something I'm not.

Last edited:

Ah see, thank you.

Basically, Saudi Arabia is saying "we respect that you are not a follower of Islam and we like would rather ha ve you visit and respect your right to be who you are rather than insist you do something against your will or Faith.

Wise move by the Saudis (for once). As stated, probably a nod of respect to Trump and his wife. Melania is more than just First Lady, she seems like a fairly strong woman who isn't just defined by Trump, probably one of the reason Trump married her. Good for her.

I remember a number of years ago a co-worker of mine introduced me to his wife. He was Muslim and I said hello but didn't extend my hand to shake it. He actually thanked me for that as I knew it wasn't acceptable in Islam. I did so out of respect, and I am the type that figures, "it's no skin off of my back to respect his beliefs which I was aware of".

Now, I have my limits of course, so I just wouldn't place myself in a situation in which I have to be something I'm not.
Actually, Saudi Arabia is saying...."We know what you are already, so there would be no point to wearing a hajib."

Donnie sucks Russians so his trophy wife (who he never sleeps with btw) gets a pass ..

Russia is one of the partners of the kingdom in its far reaching ambitious plans is, however not such an evident one. Bilateral ties between Russia and Saudi Arabia are permanently developing the last couple of years opening new opportunities for both countries and their business circles, but not moving as fast as they really could. Potential of bilateral relations development is extraordinary. But this potential is not opened and not properly used.

pretty simple huh ... a three way, Trump is the pivot man.

" It seems that Saudi Arabia respects President Trump a lot more than previous leaders like Barack Obama and Bill Clinton."

Don't we all?
That blog used for the OP Link is lying bullshit. I believe they call that "fake news?"
Michelle in 2015. Some foreign leaders visiting do wear a hijab, but it is their choice. It has nothing to do with how Trump is viewed in the Arab world.

upload_2017-5-19_12-45-18.png

Obama's decision to not wear a headscarf was less unusual than it might have seemed at the time. While Saudi women are expected to cover their heads, exceptions are made for foreigners, and in some less conservative circles, Saudi women wear their hijabs loosely in a way that hints more at fashion than religion.
Analysis | Will Melania Trump wear a headscarf in Saudi Arabia? Donald Trump circa 2015 seems to think she should.

Don't we all?
That blog used for the OP Link is lying bullshit. I believe they call that "fake news?"
Michelle in 2015. Some foreign leaders visiting do wear a hijab, but it is their choice. It has nothing to do with how Trump is viewed in the Arab world.

View attachment 127533

Obama's decision to not wear a headscarf was less unusual than it might have seemed at the time. While Saudi women are expected to cover their heads, exceptions are made for foreigners, and in some less conservative circles, Saudi women wear their hijabs loosely in a way that hints more at fashion than religion.
Analysis | Will Melania Trump wear a headscarf in Saudi Arabia? Donald Trump circa 2015 seems to think she should.

"That blog used for the OP Link is lying bullshit."

what else do you expect from lying bullshit monger Trump drones :dunno:

Don't we all?

View attachment 127533

"That blog used for the OP Link is lying bullshit."

what else do you expect from lying bullshit monger Trump drones :dunno:
They're not always. This one was too transparent to be believed. I'm surprised so many people fell for it.

President Trump will dawn a white robe and tribal headdress of the ruling family as a token of respect.

And meetings will be held in a large white canvas tent, the hot sand overlaid with Persian carpets (stolen from Iran).

I'm sure that the Saudis have already seen the pictures of Melania naked, so at this point there's nothing for her to hide from them.

Forum List

Back