R-W'ers on here are mistaken (projecting?).....again

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Its a sociological quirk.....Right wing posters on here are stating that they are very "happy" to be pissing off those of us who badger Trump and his Keystone Kops' entourage.

Its kind of interesting to see that although we've been able to stop ALL of Trump's moronic legislative agenda items (health care, Mexican wall, tax reform, Muslim immigration bans, etc.) Trump ass kissers still consider that Trump's tenure is a resounding "success."

There are various ways of coping with the onslaught of mistakes made by a disastrous and ineffective administration and, one would guess, denial may be one of these coping mechanism.

Last edited:
Its a sociological quirk.....Right wing posters on here are stating that they are very "happy" to be pissing off those of us who badger Trump and his Keystone Kops' entourage.

Its kind of interesting to see that although we've been able to stop ALL of Trump's moronic legislative agenda items (health care, Mexican wall, tax reform, Muslim immigration bans, etc.) Trump ass kissers still consider that Trump's tenure is a resounding "success."

There are various ways of coping with the onslaught of mistakes made by a disastrous and ineffective administration and, one would guess, denial may be one of these coping mechanism.
The fact he was able to reverse a bunch of Obamas EOs, and seat a conservative on the Supreme Court makes them happy.

• Banned
The fact he was able to reverse a bunch of Obamas EOs, and seat a conservative on the Supreme Court makes them happy.

True.......Trump's EOs was a service that he owed to big corporations who are now free to pollute to their hearts' content........AND, the seating of a conservative to the SCOTUS brings the court EXACTLY as it was before Scalia croaked......Still a 4 to 4 with one swing vote paradigm.

But, thanks for the bump.......LOL

You stopped him from seating Gorsuch? You stopped the cra bills?

You clearly have an odd definition of all

Truthfully it is a success to them for one main reason:

CLINTON DID NOT WIN!

Tell me I am wrong and I will tell you to ask them if I am wrong or correct!?!

True.......Trump's EOs was a service that he owed to big corporations who are now free to pollute to their hearts' content........AND, the seating of a conservative to the SCOTUS brings the court EXACTLY as it was before Scalia croaked......Still a 4 to 4 with one swing vote paradigm.

Thanks foe admitting that your a liar

have a grown up explain to you what LEGISLATIVE issues are, as compared to EOs.....Then, by all means, get back to us.

CLINTON DID NOT WIN!

Well, somehow I am reminded of the old axiom about jumping from the hot skillet into the fire....

CLINTON DID NOT WIN!

Best answered!

CLINTON DID NOT WIN!

Well, somehow I am reminded of the old axiom about jumping from the hot skillet into the fire....

Hey I am just writing it as I see it of course I am as blind as Mr. McGoo but even he would know that those that voted for Trump will be happy no matter what because Clinton lost...

Thanks foe admitting that your a liar

No, no......PLEASE list all of the "great" legislation that Trump has pushed through Congress......Such a list would be very, very educational.......LOL

yep cause we know your are very much about keeping the middle class jobless. we know. it isn't a fking secret. it's out. it's what screwed hitlery, that is the reason she lost. you still haven't figured that out, but it is it.

Hey I am just writing it as I see it of course I am as blind as Mr. McGoo but even he would know that those that voted for Trump will be happy no matter what because Clinton lost...

Pyrrhic victories are what they are....

have a grown up explain to you what LEGISLATIVE issues are, as compared to EOs.....Then, by all means, get back to us.
then you don't mind that he canceled all of obummers EOs because he couldn't get any legislation done right? That was quite a few BTW. you should go to google and search how many.

then you don't mind that he canceled all of obummers EOs because he couldn't get any legislation done right? That was quite a few BTW. you should go to google and search how many.

I know its a waste of time trying to educate imbeciles (like you) on this forum.....but try to remember that EOs (both Obama's and Trump's) are NOT legislation.....

I know its a waste of time trying to educate imbeciles (like you) on this forum.....but try to remember that EOs (both Obama's and Trump's) are NOT legislation.....
yep, I know it. but again, all of the EOs by obummer, hundreds, are being canceled. SCOTUS happened. and now that we have the special counsel, work can finally start back up in congress, because believe it or not, they do legislation, not trump.

I'm sure they're tired of swatting at the hoax nats that kept coming out of the media.

Forum List

Back