Saturday Night Live claims President Trump will be assinated in two years

Saturday Night Live Michael Che states that President Trump will be assinated in two years and the shit eating Left and The New Yorker doesn't even blink. Imagine this being said about Obama in 2009.

“Saturday Night Live” and the Limits of Trump Mockery

It would spark a Civil War, and not in the good way either

There's nothing there to "spark" anything. There's no such quote, not even vaguely implied. The OP completely pulled it out of his ass. That's why he ran away.

QUOTE="sealybobo, post: 16565936, member: 11281"]
Bah. Somebody made a movie about assassinating GW Bush, nobody cared. A rodeo clown wore an Obama mask and a bunch of people almost died due to excessive foaming at the mouth. Trump is called orange and insane and evil and on and on.

I say, keep your sense of humor, even if SNL lost their's when John Belushi left.
Can you tell us where that movie was made? Can you tell us whether that movie made the assassination of Bush appear a good thing or a bad thing?
Clearly, you still watch SNL.

I can't believe after all the SNL's, Daily Shows, Colbert and every other late night talk show host mocked the idea of a Trump presidency, America still elected him.
I can't believe you think a large number of people cast their vote based on what people who mock for a living say.

There are people who literally get all their news from those programs. They think it's intelligent to let actors and comedians advise them on politics.[/QUOTE]
I know, but being an optimist, I believe there aren't that many of them.

Bah. Somebody made a movie about assassinating GW Bush, nobody cared. A rodeo clown wore an Obama mask and a bunch of people almost died due to excessive foaming at the mouth. Trump is called orange and insane and evil and on and on.

I say, keep your sense of humor, even if SNL lost their's when John Belushi left.
Can you tell us where that movie was made? Can you tell us whether that movie made the assassination of Bush appear a good thing or a bad thing?

I can't believe after all the SNL's, Daily Shows, Colbert and every other late night talk show host mocked the idea of a Trump presidency, America still elected him.
I can't believe you think a large number of people cast their vote based on what people who mock for a living say.[/QUOTE]
It's the things they were saying. And yet despite all the DON'T VOTE FOR THIS ASSCLOWN warnings people still voted for Trump.

I thought people decided months ago they were not going to vote for trump. Long before he said grab her in the biscuit.

I can't believe you think a large number of people cast their vote based on what people who mock for a living say.
It's the things they were saying. And yet despite all the DON'T VOTE FOR THIS ASSCLOWN warnings people still voted for Trump.

I thought people decided months ago they were not going to vote for trump. Long before he said grab her in the biscuit.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like you got a biscuit brain.

Saturday Night Live Michael Che states that President Trump will be assinated in two years and the shit eating Left and The New Yorker doesn't even blink. Imagine this being said about Obama in 2009.

Didn't say anything about being assasinated

Read the quote. If you have any brains at all (which apparently you don't) you'll figure it out.

Where does it say anything about being "assinated"

Isn't that what eventually happens to all asses?

So you really know nothing about that movie...you just pull it out of your "Poutage" deck when you can.

If Trump gets "assinated" in the next two years, he only has himself to blame

So you really know nothing about that movie...you just pull it out of your "Poutage" deck when you can.
You better stay in the Flame Zone where you can mindlessly click the STFU button because that's all you got.

Death of a President (2006) - IMDb

Even when you consider the help Trump got from Comey, Russia, and that glitch in the electoral college that allows a president to be elected with 3 million less votes, it's still hard to believe he won.

Didn't say anything about being assasinated

Read the quote. If you have any brains at all (which apparently you don't) you'll figure it out.

Where does it say anything about being "assinated"

Isn't that what eventually happens to all asses?

"Assinating":

tumblr_inline_nep8tonWHY1rmwxao.gif

You better stay in the Flame Zone where you can mindlessly click the STFU button because that's all you got.

Yeah that's a British film. And it dealt with the life of the assassin, not the POTUS.

You lose.

Yeah that's a British film. And it dealt with the life of the assassin, not the POTUS.

You lose.
Lose? What are you? Five years old? So. It's the Brits fault!

Seriously, I'm embarrassed for you. The movie was about the guy who assassinated GWB. That makes my remark wrong, how, exactly?

SNL said nothing about Trump being assassinated in the next two years...only that they would be his last

I have posted many times that Trump will die choking on a ham sandwich

SNL said nothing about Trump being assassinated in the next two years...only that they would be his last

I have posted many times that Trump will die choking on a ham sandwich

But it will be a Yuuuuge ham sandwich. Very classy.

Forum List

Back