Saturday Night Live claims President Trump will be assinated in two years

Bah. Somebody made a movie about assassinating GW Bush, nobody cared. A rodeo clown wore an Obama mask and a bunch of people almost died due to excessive foaming at the mouth. Trump is called orange and insane and evil and on and on.

I say, keep your sense of humor, even if SNL lost their's when John Belushi left.

Bah. Somebody made a movie about assassinating GW Bush, nobody cared. A rodeo clown wore an Obama mask and a bunch of people almost died due to excessive foaming at the mouth. Trump is called orange and insane and evil and on and on.

I say, keep your sense of humor, even if SNL lost their's when John Belushi left.
Can you tell us where that movie was made? Can you tell us whether that movie made the assassination of Bush appear a good thing or a bad thing?

Can you tell us where that movie was made? Can you tell us whether that movie made the assassination of Bush appear a good thing or a bad thing?
Clearly, you still watch SNL.

I can't believe after all the SNL's, Daily Shows, Colbert and every other late night talk show host mocked the idea of a Trump presidency, America still elected him.

QUOTE="sealybobo, post: 16565936, member: 11281"]

I can't believe after all the SNL's, Daily Shows, Colbert and every other late night talk show host mocked the idea of a Trump presidency, America still elected him.[/QUOTE]
I can't believe you think a large number of people cast their vote based on what people who mock for a living say.

Saturday Night Live Michael Che states that President Trump will be assinated in two years and the shit eating Left and The New Yorker doesn't even blink. Imagine this being said about Obama in 2009.

“Saturday Night Live” and the Limits of Trump Mockery

Donald Rump assinated himself throughout the campaign. Why the fuck do you think I call him "Rump"?

(2) who the fuck is "Michael Che"?

(3) who gives a fuck what he predicts?

(4) why would the New Yorker.... "blink"?

(5) it was said about O'bama. And prolly about ever other POTUS ever. So what?

Saturday Night Live Michael Che states that President Trump will be assinated in two years and the shit eating Left and The New Yorker doesn't even blink. Imagine this being said about Obama in 2009.

Donald Rump assinated himself throughout the campaign. Why the fuck do you think I call him "Rump"?

(2) who the fuck is "Michael Che"?

(3) who gives a fuck what he predicts?

(4) why would the New Yorker.... "blink"?

(5) it was said about O'bama. And prolly about ever other POTUS ever. So what?

Shut up.

Obviously just more BS from the stupid Left.

QUOTE="sealybobo, post: 16565936, member: 11281"]

I can't believe after all the SNL's, Daily Shows, Colbert and every other late night talk show host mocked the idea of a Trump presidency, America still elected him.
I can't believe you think a large number of people cast their vote based on what people who mock for a living say.[/QUOTE]

There are people who literally get all their news from those programs. They think it's intelligent to let actors and comedians advise them on politics.

No one hated Obama more than I did but even I never made such a comment - nor would I. Che should be investigated by the FBI. One thing is certain, expect more of this kind of shit from the vile Left.

Didn't say anything about being assasinated

Read the quote. If you have any brains at all (which apparently you don't) you'll figure it out.

I did. Read the whole thing and it's not there, not even vaguely suggested. You pulled the whole thing out of your ass, ass-uming nobody would check you on it. That was a stupid ass-umption.

No one hated Obama more than I did but even I never made such a comment - nor would I. Che should be investigated by the FBI. One thing is certain, expect more of this kind of shit from the vile Left.

How come you cannot quote this "such a statement"? Hm?

Because it does not exist

New Topics

Forum List

Back