Liberals reporting conservatives who disagree as "trolling."

There are liberals here?

I know a lot of authoritarian leftists here who report lots of things, and all their various socks likewise, but which people are liberal?

Sarcasm and not taking an op seriously is not the same as trolling.

We are not off topic nor are we being vulgar.

But being reported by someone who is losing a debate is just another attempt to shut up criticism.

This is going viral on Facebook

the right does that all the time; some of us have even been banned for having good arguments and not trolling; by the clueless and the Causeless on the right wing.

All sides are guilty of trolling and being thin skin when it come to comments and arguments and many report other's just because they disagree with the poster response...

There are liberals here?

I know a lot of authoritarian leftists here who report lots of things, and all their various socks likewise, but which people are liberal?

There's 2 different individual running about 40 sock accounts with a new one spawned every other day rat pack

But being reported by someone who is losing a debate is just another attempt to shut up criticism.

There are certain posters who have a hot line to the mods.......even worse, the Mods have been in the habit of indulging their bitching....

and, for the most part, the biggest whiners are Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles....

the right does that all the time; some of us have even been banned for having good arguments and not trolling; by the clueless and the Causeless on the right wing.
I don't recall you ever having a good argument.

You wouldn't recognize one due to all of your fallacies.

Do you have an example?

Do you have an example?
Every argument we have had.

Do you have an example?
Your concession is respectfully accepted.

Do you have an example?
I am on the left and haven't ignored anyone. Bring on your arguments.

Do you have an example?
There are liberals here?

There's 2 different individual running about 40 sock accounts with a new one spawned every other day rat pack

Can't agree.

Each of these idiots has a very distinct form of stupidity.

It would take a lot to stay consistent.

I used to rail at a certain (now gone missing, it seems) kid who was always running to "tell the teacher". But since it seemed to work? These days I figure "why not!". Sometimes the "funny" button doesn't send sufficient message.

Do you have an example?
You made a unsupported assertion claiming that I use fallacies. When I challenged you to give an example of me using a logical fallacy in an argument, you apparently drew a blank, and couldn't give a single example. Instead you merely responded with another unsupported assertion.

You made a crude, simplistic and defamatory accusation, therefore the onus is on you to provide some sort of evidence or reasoned argument to support your assertion.

That's OK. Republicans identify any fact they don't like, and that's any fact at all, as "fake". Doesn't matter the proof. Even video tape and audio tape. If they don't want to hear it, it's "fake".

Forum List

Back