Satan's Days Are Numbered

I got news for you Jeremiah- we are all sinners.
Followers of Jesus Christ who are born again were sinners. That should be "past tense," Ninja. Not present tense. There are many followers of Jesus Christ who have lived holy lives, kept themselves from sin and entered into the Kingdom of heaven. The Holy Bible teaches us that no worker of iniquity can inherit the kingdom of heaven, Ninja. Jesus warned us about that.

What you have believed is the wide is the road message which teaches that Grace is the ticket which allows you to sin your way to heaven. It is a lie and those who believe it will one day hear Jesus say to them, Depart from me ye worker of iniquity. I never knew you.

It is written:
Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.
1 Corinthians 15:34

And again it is written:
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.

And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.

Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
1 Corinthians 6:9-20

And again it is written:
Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.

And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
John 8: 1-11

Is Jesus Christ a hard taskmaster? No, his yoke is light. Jesus would not have told this woman to go and sin no more if it were not possible for her to do it. God does not ask us to do that which we cannot do. If we walk in the Spirit we shall not fulfill the lusts of the flesh.

It is written:
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
1 John 3:8

_____
The purpose of the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
Galatians 5:24

Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

Proverbs 28 4 Those who forsake instruction praise the wicked but those who heed it resist them.

Context

The Righteous are as Bold as a Lion
3A poor man who oppresses the lowly Is like a driving rain which leaves no food. 4Those who forsake the law praise the wicked, But those who keep the law strive with them. 5Evil men do not understand justice, But those who seek the LORD understand all things.…
why do you use the Jewish bible to further your religion when in fact Satan in Judaism and the concept has nothing to do with the christian idea of a Satan

Satan in Judaism is not a physical being ruling the underworld, rather, in the Torah, the word Satan indicates “accuser,” “hinderer” or “tempter.” Satan is therefore more an illusory obstacle in one’s way - such as temptation and evil doings - keeping one from completing the responsibilities of tikkun olam (fixing the world). Satan is the evil inclination to veer off the path of righteousness and faithfulness in God.

Throughout the Torah, Satan challenges God to test the true loyalty of his followers, including Adam and Eve, as well as Abraham. However, Satan remains inferior to God and is incapable of taking action on mortals without God’s permission.

Satan | Jewish Virtual Library

As to the Christians concept of original sin , also not found in Torah

The term “original sin” is unknown to the Jewish Scriptures, and the Church’s teachings on this doctrine are antithetical to the core principles of the Torah and its prophets.

Question: Do Jews believe in the doctrine of original sin? - Jews For Judaism
Guno, you say that the word Satan indicates "accuser," "hinderer", or "tempter." Yet you deny Satan is an actual being. How do you reconcile this? If you were to tell me of someone who was accusing you, hindering you, or tempting you, would you expect me to believe the one doing this to you was an illusion of your own imagination? Of course you wouldn't. You would be referring to an actual being - because an illusionary obstacle would be a figment of your own imagination.

The Torah references hell over 400 times and Satan's original state is described by the prophet Isaiah in Isaiah Chapter 14. When Adam and Eve fell into sin (the first sin is the original sin as it is the first - what other word would you use to describe the curse that fell upon mankind due to that first sin, Guno?) they were cast out of the garden. The consequences was very severe. Read Genesis and tell me - if this is not so, how was it that God found only 8 people - Noah and his family - to be righteous and therein saved from the flood?

How can you believe in God if you cannot believe what He has told you in His Word? Consider if you were to tell me of some serious matter and I know you have never told me a lie - I say to you, I believe in you, Guno. I believe you have told me the truth. What would you say? You would say, this person has faith in me! She believes what I have told her to be the truth! Ah! I have a friend in this person. But I am nothing. It is God we must believe because every Word of God is pure. Abraham was a friend of God's because Abraham believed God. Abraham was justified by faith. Not by his works. By his faith. His faith in God.

Let us examine the Scriptures in the book of Isaiah:

9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?

11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

Isaiah 14: 9-20

Note that in Isaiah Satan is referred to as Lucifer. This explains why Lucifer was cast out of heaven. Satan is not an illusion. He is a very real enemy. He is our enemy. You are a Jew and should keep in mind that the oracles of God were given to the Jews. You are very dear to my heart, Guno. Please consider that just because you have not yet understood something does not mean it isn't true or that it cannot be understood. Pray and ask G-d to reveal this truth to you and if you are sincere in your heart in your request to G-d He shall make it known to you. If you desire to know the truth, The LORD will reveal it to you.

Last edited:
Followers of Jesus Christ who are born again were sinners. That should be "past tense," Ninja. Not present tense. There are many followers of Jesus Christ who have lived holy lives, kept themselves from sin and entered into the Kingdom of heaven. The Holy Bible teaches us that no worker of iniquity can inherit the kingdom of heaven, Ninja. Jesus warned us about that.

What you have believed is the wide is the road message which teaches that Grace is the ticket which allows you to sin your way to heaven. It is a lie and those who believe it will one day hear Jesus say to them, Depart from me ye worker of iniquity. I never knew you.

It is written:

And again it is written:
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.

And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.

Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

And again it is written:

And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Is Jesus Christ a hard taskmaster? No, his yoke is light. Jesus would not have told this woman to go and sin no more if it were not possible for her to do it. God does not ask us to do that which we cannot do. If we walk in the Spirit we shall not fulfill the lusts of the flesh.

It is written:
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

_____
The purpose of the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

all believers still sin- ALL. Till the day they die;

King James Bible
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

The Popes themselves have said it's over, what after this Pope or the next one?
They are giving up, they know it's run it's course and they can't keep the charade going any longer in the information age.

It is kind of funny that so many refuse to see the obvious a friend of mine headed to the Vatican in Rome a couple of weeks ago I told the person to look for a crest of a giant dragon or serpent on the wall which is the symbol of the Vatican a picture was taken which I will have the pleasure of seeing next week... Anyone can google it and see it if they are of a mind too which should ring every alarm bell they have but hey people just want to cover their heads in the sand like an ostrich supposedly does...Satan the adversary days are indeed numbered and you are correct the information that Implacates them can no longer be covered up

Oh, how I love William Gurnall. That saint of God had such a glorious way with words! Truly, would it not be wonderful to have him here tonight to share his thoughts about where we are right now in history? I wonder what Gurnall would have to say about it? I'm sure these are a few of his quotes from the past he would remind us of!

I also believe his devotional Christian in Complete Armour would be turned to March 24th which gave us a peek at Satan's future through Gurnall's eyes as he recited Holy Scriptures to support his point of view!

SATAN'S DAYS ARE NUMBERED!

Let the buyer be warned. Time will show how Satan has cheated you.
- William Gurnall

But when Christ calls for the final curtain at the end of this age, Satan will be exposed before everyone, his crown taken off and his sword broken over his head. - William Gurnall

You can't have good without bad... so you're getting rid of God and Jeezus then?

It is written:

And again it is written:

And again it is written:

It is written:

_____

King James Bible
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

In this Scripture God is calling us to repentance. it does not negate the Scriptures which I did post, Ninja. We must consider the whole counsel of God on a matter.

It is written:
For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.
Proverbs 24:16

Noah was a righteous man. Yet after the flood, Noah got drunk. Once. He didn't stay there. He got back up. His ways were righteous. Noah was a righteous man. Noah is in heaven. Now let us examine the word, "ways".......

It is written:
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
II Chronicles 7:14

What are God's people to do? Call upon His Name, humble themselves and pray and seek His Face and turn from their wicked ways.........

What does it mean to turn from their wicked ways?

To turn is to turn away from. To stop doing it. Is our God so weak, is His Holy Spirit incapable - of keep us from the way of sin if we desire for Him to do this? No. Our God is mighty to save. His Holy Spirit empowers us to live a life that is holy and acceptable in His sight. We have no excuse. Jesus said, If you love me, keep my commandments. He didn't say he would keep them for you. He said You keep them.

He isn't going to do it for us. He died on the cross and God raised him on the 3rd day so that he could destroy the powers of sin over us.

It is written: He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

The Word of God tells us that the Son of God - Jesus Christ - was manifested for this purpose, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

What is the work of the devil? Sin. What is sin? Iniquity. What did Jesus say he would tell the workers of iniquity who called him "Lord?"

Matthew 7:21-23King James Version (KJV)

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

There will be no worker of iniquity in heaven. God is holy. He requires us to be holy. You are suggesting that when Jesus said, "It is finished," that it was not finished. Who am I to believe? You or Jesus Christ? I will believe the LORD. You should believe the LORD too.

As to your statement that I have strong beliefs. No. I have strong faith. I know Whom I have believed.

It is written:
2 Timothy 1:12King James Version (KJV)
12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

What have I committed unto Jesus? My spirit, soul and body. All that is in me, my mind, my body, my spirit I commit to the LORD who is able to keep me. He has persuaded me that he is able to keep me even until the end.

How can a person have strong faith? We must know the One in whom we have placed our faith. We must trust and obey. There is no other way. Our faith must be tested and tried in fiery trials. Our faith must endure until the end.

It is written:
Matthew 24:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

My preaching on this message board has never changed. I have written the same Gospel message since I began to preach here (near end of 2012-2013) to you all. ......Without holiness no one will see the LORD. The path is narrow. Not wide. God is not grading on a curve. We are either all in or not in at all. We are either 100% His or we are not His at all. God is gracious, abundant in mercy and willing to forgive us our sins if we repent and turn from them. What did Jesus tell us?

Matthew 5:48 King James Version (KJV)
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

What do the scriptures tell us about holiness?

1 Peter 1:15-17 King James Version (KJV)
15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;

16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Jesus is coming back for a Bride that is without blemish and without spot. This is the work of sanctification which the wide road false Gospel fails to mention. Are ye sanctified?

“Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God.”
Leviticus 20:7 KJV

God says, Sanctify yourselves. He didn't say, I'll call it done while you continue in your sin. God forbid. God says, Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God.

I urge you to examine these verses of Scripture from the New Testament, Ninja:

Ephesians 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth

10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

Please examine closely these verses again, Ninja:

3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, neither filthiness, foolishness nor jesting (joking) which are not convenient -----> let it not once be named among you, as becometh saints. Let it not be named among you ONCE! LET IT NOT BE NAMED AMONG YOU ONCE! NOT ONCE SHOULD THESE SINS BE FOUND IN US -NOT EVEN ONE TIME! Is a saint a sinner? Are the WAYS of a saint to sin? No the way of a saint is holiness and to depart from evil. Why did not God have the scripture read, as becometh sinners? Because no sinner shall inherit the kingdom of God. No, not one.

This is why we must work out our own salvation with fear and trembling. Sanctification is a process. Granted. This is why God's patience is so longsuffering, his mercy and forgiveness so great. That we might have time to work it out but the day is far spent and the night is at hand (when no man can work).

God is very clear in this new Testament teaching that no whoremonger, no unclean person, no covetous man, no idolator, (can you say prosperity teachings - the false gospel wide road to hell message of the churches (many) today that permeate our airwaves via television) hath ANY inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. This tells us that those believers that do such things will not be able to enter the kingdom of Jesus Christ and of God.

If I were not a servant of God, if I did not care for your soul I would tell you to carry on and continue to listen to the false teachers who are leading multitudes to hell. False teachers such as Joel Osteen and Joseph Prince and Rick Warren and Kenneth Copeland and a multitude of others.... But I am a servant of God and I do care for your soul and I am determined to see that you know full well the consequences of believing a lie so that when that day comes - your blood is not upon my hands. If I warn you and give you the truth - then I am clean. If I do not warn you (and no false teacher / false prophet ever will warn you of what I am telling you here) then your blood would be on my hands at the judgment. God knows my heart. I am not telling you these things to condemn you. No. I had my own season of backsliding and it took the Spirit of God to awaken me to the truth of how narrow that road is to heaven - that the grace God has given me to know the truth is so that I may walk in it and tell others - Believe the Word of God! Believe the King James Holy Bible and obey it! Do not listen to any man who does not tell you to obey Jesus Christ and sanctify yourselves, to be holy! Live holy and do not sin!

IF any man sin - IF NOT WHEN - IF any man sin: this is what must be done:

1 John 2:1 King James Version (KJV)
2 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

You quoted one verse out of 1 John (out of context) that agreed with the wide road theology of the false teachers leaving out the verse that repeatedly admonish us not to sin! That warn us not to sin! To keep ourselves from sin.

I conclude this message to you with the following:

King James Bible
Overcoming the World

1Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. 2By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. 4For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

5Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? 6This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Jesus is the Son of God

9If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son. 10He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. 11And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Purpose and Concluding Remarks

13These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. 14And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: 15And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

16If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it. 17All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.

18We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. 19And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness. 20And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

21Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

Last edited:

It is written:

And again it is written:

And again it is written:

It is written:

_____

how do you reconcile that with your propensity for spreading lies and the hate in your heart?

do you consider neither to be sins or have you not received jesus into your heart?

Response to Ninja

It is written:

And again it is written:

And again it is written:

It is written:

_____

King James Bible
In this Scripture God is calling us to repentance. it does not negate the Scriptures which I did post, Ninja. We must consider the whole counsel of God on a matter.

It is written:
For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.

Noah was a righteous man. Yet after the flood, Noah got drunk. Once. He didn't stay there. He got back up. Hisways were righteous. Noah was a righteous man. Noah is in heaven. Now let us examine the word, "ways".......

It is written:
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

What are God's people to do? Call upon His Name, humble themselves and pray and seek His Face and turn from their wicked ways.........

To turn is to turn away from. To stop doing it. Is our God so weak, is His Holy Spirit incapable - of keep us from the way of sin if we desire for Him to do this? No. Our God is mighty to save. His Holy Spirit empowers us to live a life that is holy and acceptable in His sight. We have no excuse. Jesus said, If you love me, keep my commandments. He didn't say he would keep them for you. He said You keep them.

He isn't going to do it for us. He died on the cross and God raised him on the 3rd day so that he could destroy the powers of sin over us.

It is written: He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

The Word of God tells us that the Son of God - Jesus Christ - was manifested for this purpose, that he mightdestroy the works of the devil.

What is the work of the devil? Sin. What is sin? Iniquity. What did Jesus say he would tell the workers of iniquity who called him "Lord?"

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

There will be no worker of iniquity in heaven. God is holy. He requires us to be holy. You are suggesting that when Jesus said, "It is finished," that it was not finished. Who am I to believe? You or Jesus Christ? I will believe the LORD. You should believe the LORD too.

As to your statement that I have strong beliefs. No. I have strong faith. I know Whom I have believed.

It is written:
12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

What have I committed unto Jesus? My spirit, soul and body. All that is in me, my mind, my body, my spirit I commit to the LORD who is able to keep me. He has persuaded me that he is able to keep me even until the end.

How can a person have strong faith? We must know the One in whom we have placed our faith. We must trust and obey. There is no other way. Our faith must be tested and tried in fiery trials. Our faith must endure until the end.

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

My preaching on this message board has never changed. I have written the same Gospel message since I began to preach here (near end of 2012-2013) to you all. ......Without holiness no one will see the LORD. The path is narrow. Not wide. God is not grading on a curve. We are either all in or not in at all. We are either 100% His or we are not His at all. God is gracious, abundant in mercy and willing to forgive us our sins if we repent and turn from them. What did Jesus tell us?

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;

17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Jesus is coming back for a Bride that is without blemish and without spot. This is the work of sanctification which the wide road false Gospel fails to mention. Are ye sanctified?

God says, Sanctify yourselves. He didn't say, I'll call it done while you continue in your sin. God forbid. God says, Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God.

2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, neither filthiness, foolishness nor jesting (joking) which are not convenient -----> let it not once be named among you, as becometh saints. Let it not be named among you ONCE! LET IT NOT BE NAMED AMONG YOU ONCE! NOT ONCE SHOULD THESE SINS BE FOUND IN US -NOT EVEN ONE TIME! Is a saint a sinner? Are the WAYS of a saint to sin? No the way of a saint is holiness and to depart from evil. Why did not God have the scripture read, as becometh sinners? Because no sinner shall inherit the kingdom of God. No, not one.

This is why we must work out our own salvation with fear and trembling. Sanctification is a process. Granted. This is why God's patience is so longsuffering, his mercy and forgiveness so great. That we might have time to work it out but the day is far spent and the night is at hand (when no man can work).

God is very clear in this new Testament teaching that no whoremonger, no unclean person, no covetous man, no idolator, (can you say prosperity teachings - the false gospel wide road to hell message of the churches (many) today that permeate our airwaves via television) hath ANY inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. This tells us that those believers that do such things will not be able to enter the kingdom of Jesus Christ and of God.

If I were not a servant of God, if I did not care for your soul I would tell you to carry on and continue to listen to the false teachers who are leading multitudes to hell. False teachers such as Joel Osteen and Joseph Prince and Rick Warren and Kenneth Copeland, Pope Francis and a multitude of others.... But I am a servant of God and I do care for your soul and I am determined to see that you know full well the consequences of believing a lie so that when that day comes - your blood is not upon my hands. If I warn you and give you the truth - then I am clean. If I do not warn you (and no false teacher / false prophet ever will warn you of what I am telling you here) then your blood would be on my hands at the judgment. God knows my heart. I am not telling you these things to condemn you. No. I had my own season of backsliding and it took the Spirit of God to awaken me to the truth of how narrow that road is to heaven - that the grace God has given me to know the truth is so that I may walk in it and tell others - Believe the Word of God! Believe the King James Holy Bible and obey it! Do not listen to any man who does not tell you to obey Jesus Christ and sanctify yourselves, to be holy! Live holy and do not sin!

2 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

You quoted one verse out of 1 John (out of context) that agreed with the wide road theology of the false teachers leaving out the verse that repeatedly admonish us not to sin! That warn us not to sin! To keep ourselves from sin.

King James Bible
Overcoming the World

1Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. 2By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. 4For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world,even our faith.

5Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? 6This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Jesus is the Son of God

9If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son. 10He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. 11And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

13These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. 14And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: 15And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

16If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it. 17All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.

18We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. 19And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness. 20And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

It is kind of funny that so many refuse to see the obvious a friend of mine headed to the Vatican in Rome a couple of weeks ago I told the person to look for a crest of a giant dragon or serpent on the wall which is the symbol of the Vatican a picture was taken which I will have the pleasure of seeing next week... Anyone can google it and see it if they are of a mind too which should ring every alarm bell they have but hey people just want to cover their heads in the sand like an ostrich supposedly does...Satan the adversary days are indeed numbered and you are correct the information that Implacates them can no longer be covered up
Mind applying us with a link to this serpent on the wall you are talking about?

Proverbs 28 4 Those who forsake instruction praise the wicked but those who heed it resist them.

Context

The Righteous are as Bold as a Lion
3A poor man who oppresses the lowly Is like a driving rain which leaves no food. 4Those who forsake the law praise the wicked, But those who keep the law strive with them. 5Evil men do not understand justice, But those who seek the LORD understand all things.…
why do you use the Jewish bible to further your religion when in fact Satan in Judaism and the concept has nothing to do with the christian idea of a Satan

Satan in Judaism is not a physical being ruling the underworld, rather, in the Torah, the word Satan indicates “accuser,” “hinderer” or “tempter.” Satan is therefore more an illusory obstacle in one’s way - such as temptation and evil doings - keeping one from completing the responsibilities of tikkun olam (fixing the world). Satan is the evil inclination to veer off the path of righteousness and faithfulness in God.

Throughout the Torah, Satan challenges God to test the true loyalty of his followers, including Adam and Eve, as well as Abraham. However, Satan remains inferior to God and is incapable of taking action on mortals without God’s permission.

Satan | Jewish Virtual Library

As to the Christians concept of original sin , also not found in Torah

The term “original sin” is unknown to the Jewish Scriptures, and the Church’s teachings on this doctrine are antithetical to the core principles of the Torah and its prophets.

Question: Do Jews believe in the doctrine of original sin? - Jews For Judaism
Guno, you say that the word Satan indicates "accuser," "hinderer", or "tempter." Yet you deny Satan is an actual being. How do you reconcile this? If you were to tell me of someone who was accusing you, hindering you, or tempting you, would you expect me to believe the one doing this to you was an illusion of your own imagination? Of course you wouldn't. You would be referring to an actual being - because an illusionary obstacle would be a figment of your own imagination.

The Torah references hell over 400 times and Satan's original state is described by the prophet Isaiah in Isaiah Chapter 14. When Adam and Eve fell into sin (the first sin is the original sin as it is the first - what other word would you use to describe the curse that fell upon mankind due to that first sin, Guno?) they were cast out of the garden. The consequences was very severe. Read Genesis and tell me - if this is not so, how was it that God found only 8 people - Noah and his family - to be righteous and therein saved from the flood?

How can you believe in God if you cannot believe what He has told you in His Word? Consider if you were to tell me of some serious matter and I know you have never told me a lie - I say to you, I believe in you, Guno. I believe you have told me the truth. What would you say? You would say, this person has faith in me! She believes what I have told her to be the truth! Ah! I have a friend in this person. But I am nothing. It is God we must believe because every Word of God is pure. Abraham was a friend of God's because Abraham believed God. Abraham was justified by faith. Not by his works. By his faith. His faith in God.

Let us examine the Scriptures in the book of Isaiah:

9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?

11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

Isaiah 14: 9-20

Note that in Isaiah Satan is referred to as Lucifer. This explains why Lucifer was cast out of heaven. Satan is not an illusion. He is a very real enemy. He is our enemy. You are a Jew and should keep in mind that the oracles of God were given to the Jews. You are very dear to my heart, Guno. Please consider that just because you have not yet understood something does not mean it isn't true or that it cannot be understood. Pray and ask G-d to reveal this truth to you and if you are sincere in your heart in your request to G-d He shall make it known to you. If you desire to know the truth, The LORD will reveal it to you.

figment of your own imagination- yes. Time to quit blaming stuff on the devil or Satan, those nasty thoughts in your head are "yours".

Honestly Penelope.... All you need to do is type in Crest of Vatican Serpent there are plenty of images and web pages that will give you a perusal surely you could have easily done that without me.....

Truth is accused of being hate (or a lie) by those who hate the truth.
so when you reject truth as you often do in favor of lies spread on youtube and whacko websites and cartoons do you recognize that you are a tool of evil or do you believe yourself to be justified?

Honestly Penelope.... All you need to do is type in Crest of Vatican Serpent there are plenty of images and web pages that will give you a perusal surely you could have easily done that without me.....

Not so: http://www.vatican.va/news_services...s_scv_stemma-bandiera-sigillo_en.html#Sigillo dello Stato della Città del Vaticano

It is written:

And again it is written:

And again it is written:

It is written:

_____

King James Bible

It is written:

Noah was a righteous man. Yet after the flood, Noah got drunk. Once. He didn't stay there. He got back up. His ways were righteous. Noah was a righteous man. Noah is in heaven. Now let us examine the word, "ways".......

It is written:

The Word of God tells us that the Son of God - Jesus Christ - was manifested for this purpose, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

If I were not a servant of God, if I did not care for your soul I would tell you to carry on and continue to listen to the false teachers who are leading multitudes to hell. False teachers such as Joel Osteen and Joseph Prince and Rick Warren and Kenneth Copeland and a multitude of others.... But I am a servant of God and I do care for your soul and I am determined to see that you know full well the consequences of believing a lie so that when that day comes - your blood is not upon my hands. If I warn you and give you the truth - then I am clean. If I do not warn you (and no false teacher / false prophet ever will warn you of what I am telling you here) then your blood would be on my hands at the judgment. God knows my heart. I am not telling you these things to condemn you. No. I had my own season of backsliding and it took the Spirit of God to awaken me to the truth of how narrow that road is to heaven - that the grace God has given me to know the truth is so that I may walk in it and tell others - Believe the Word of God! Believe the King James Holy Bible and obey it! Do not listen to any man who does not tell you to obey Jesus Christ and sanctify yourselves, to be holy! Live holy and do not sin!

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

King James Bible
Overcoming the World

1Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. 2By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. 4For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Jesus is the Son of God

so you dont sin? whats the point of Jesus dying then? I hope you dont think you can earn or keep salvation by lawkeeping?

Forum List

Back