Satan's Days Are Numbered

Because They need to make an excuse to how and why their man god died. Therefore they say he did so for you as a sacrifice, and you dare not frown upon that, so they get away with that malarkey.

They are imitating the dying god mythology of the Canaanites whereby the son called morning star
(rev 22:16)surpasses his father Baal on the throne by dying and bringing attention to himself as the new mask for Baal. If you research archelogical finds you will find that the stories on Jesus are actually of Baal through the predated Assyrian (700bc) Marduk-Bel Tablets housed now in the Brittish Museum. Baal=the father of
Morning Star (Rev 22:16 Jesus) the son as in Baals Mythology.
Which brings us to
this claim: He's this god's only Begotten son BUT Yhwh's begotten was David in Psalms so Jesus can't be YHWH's only begotten son.
We do know however, that Baal's only son is the Morning Star (Jesus claimed to be)
=Jesus is claimed the son of Baal.
FATHER & SON ARE ONE because Jesus is the image made mask for Baal worship, hence why they never mention who this father is.

Because They need to make an excuse to how and why their man god died. Therefore they say he did so for you as a sacrifice, and you dare not frown upon that, so they get away with that malarkey.

They are imitating the dying god mythology of the Canaanites whereby the son called morning star
(rev 22:16)surpasses his father Baal on the throne by dying and bringing attention to himself as the new mask for Baal. If you research archelogical finds you will find that the stories on Jesus are actually of Baal through the predated Assyrian (700bc) Marduk-Bel Tablets housed now in the Brittish Museum. Baal=the father of
Morning Star (Rev 22:16 Jesus) the son as in Baals Mythology.
Which brings us to
this claim: He's this god's only Begotten son BUT Yhwh's begotten was David in Psalms so Jesus can't be YHWH's only begotten son.
We do know however, that Baal's only son is the Morning Star (Jesus claimed to be)
=Jesus is claimed the son of Baal.
FATHER & SON ARE ONE because Jesus is the image made mask for Baal worship, hence why they never mention who this father is.

No where in the King James Version Holy Bible does it say that Jesus Christ claimed to be the son of the morning. That is untrue, HaShev. In Isaiah 14:12 we see clearly who God named the son of the morning. Lucifer. Jesus Christ is the Only Begotten Son of God. He is not Lucifer. While I understand that you are saying such things in ignorance, still it is blasphemous to say such a thing and if you truly fear the LORD you will not say such a thing again. You need to repent for calling Jesus Christ who is your Messiah (unbeknownst to you at this writing - granted) Lucifer. Lucifer is the enemy of God and the enemy of all mankind because we have been created in the image of God. (See Genesis 1:26)

It is written:

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isaiah 14:12

Show me Chapter and verse in the King James Holy Bible where it states (anywhere) that Jesus Christ weakened the nations! He did no such thing. Without Jesus Christ destroying the works of Satan by going to the cross, the nations would have indeed been weakened and those who were separated from God due to the sin of Adam and Eve (which we were all born with) would not have been reconciled back to God through that plan of redemption.

Indeed God did even prophesy that the seed of the woman would bruise the head of Satan's seed. Note that God said, "The seed of the woman." Consider this, HaShev. The seed comes from the man, not the woman. So why did God say the seed of the "woman?" Because Jesus Christ was born to a virgin whom God had ordained before the beginning of time to become the vessel in which He would send His Only Begotten Son. Jesus was before Mary. He is the Word and the Word became flesh and dwelt among men. He is the light of the world that is spoken of in John Chapter 1. His own received him not but as many as did receive him, they became the sons and daughters of God.

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Genesis 3:15

There was only one woman in the history of mankind who was a virgin and gave birth. That woman was Mary and Jesus Christ is the one whom God chose to deliver his Only Begotten Son - The Word - to a lost and dying world. There is therefore only one woman in the history of mankind who had a seed and it was given unto her by the Holy Spirit. Not the seed of a man. No. It was given unto her by the Holy Spirit.

Jesus Christ is the Word.

It is written:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
John 1:1-5

The reason you cannot comprehend that Jesus Christ is the Word and that he is God is that you are in darkness. Those who are in darkness cannot comprehend the light that shineth into their darkness.

Here we find beginning in Genesis one, that God "said." When God spoke, He spoke the Word which created all things:

It is written:

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

And the evening and the morning were the third day.

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

And the evening and the morning were the fifth day. And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Genesis 1:1-27

Now when God spoke the Word created all that had been created. In the last verse we see God spoken of in the singular. But note that in the verse prior to the last verse we read this:

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Genesis 1:26

Who was God speaking to? He was speaking to His Only Begotten Son - the Word - Jesus Christ and to the Spirit of God (His Spirit) which did moves upon the face of the waters as seen here in Genesis 1 verse 2. Now God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

God is a trichotomy in that He is the Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit. It isn't 1 x 1 x 1 = 3. Your math is wrong. It is 1 x 1 x 1 = 1. Hear O Israel, the Lord thy God is One. God is one. As we are made in God's image we are also a trichotomy. We are a spirit that lives in a body of flesh and we have a soul. King David said, Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me bless his holy name. King David moved by the Spirit of God commanded his own soul to Bless the Lord.... (see Psalm 103). Again, we find in Daniel that he speaks of his spirit being grieved within him. Whose spirit? Daniel's. Here it is:

I Daniel was grieved in my spirit in the midst of my body, and the visions of my head troubled. I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things.

These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
Daniel 7:15-18

Daniel was grieved in his spirit (note the small "s" - therein his spirit) in the midst of his body.
Ah! Daniel's spirit was in the midst of his body. David commanded his own soul to bless the Lord. These men while living in a body of flesh and blood did have a spirit and a soul and so do you and I. Why? Because we are made in the image of God, we are a trichotomy.

We were created in the image of God and after His likeness. We are a spirit that will live eternally in heaven or hell (it is our choice where we shall spend eternity) we live in a body and we have a soul. We are a 3 part being but we are one. King David nor Daniel referred to their soul or our spirit as a separate person. Neither does the Lord God Almighty.

This is why Lucifer (Satan) hates us with such passion. Because we are created in the image of God and God (Jesus Christ) is his arch enemy. He could not defeat Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ defeated Satan at the cross. His only other alternative is to seek to destroy that which God loves. His greatest creation. Mankind. God named us while we were yet in our mother's womb. God did not name the animals by individual names. When God created a hummingbird, he created a hummingbird and Adam named the bird hummingbird by the inspiration of God. There have been millions of hummingbird's throughout the ages but they are all called hummingbird. They do not have individual names. The beast of the earth are named after their kind.

Not so with the creation of man. God names each of us individually while we are yet in our mother's womb. How wonderful is My God? Too wonderful to put into words. That is how wonderful He is!

Isaiah loved the LORD. King David loved the LORD. Daniel loved the LORD. Joshua loved the LORD. What shall you do with the Son of God, HaShev? Will you embrace Him as your Messiah or reject Him and therein perish from the way?

For it is written:

Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
Psalm 2:12

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Joshua 24:15

I pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ that you shall decide to serve the LORD.
Amen.

Last edited:

O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
Psalm 96:9-11

You are a liar and deceiver, I clearly used Rev 22:16, so you switch it to Isaiah 14:12, which still is important to the case Jesus is indeed Lucifer, but is not the verse I was discussing.
You are a liar and deceiver because I CLEARLY already said; Jesus CAN'T be the only begotten son of YHWH, because Psalms calls David his begotten son, so the word ONLY IS therefore suspicious and anti Bible as is your contradiction to the OT.
The only one he could be the only begotten son to is Baal, which he admitted to being the son of in Rev 22:16.

You are lying and deceiving about what Jesus said.

Furthermore your nonsense about only accepting KJV from the other topic discussion is dangerous and hypocritical.
Do you not heed warnings if they aren't written in the KJV? Then are you saying you don't obey hair dryer labels saying don't use in the tub or shower?
Don't obey medicine labels and take more then recommended or drive or use heavey machinery against them warning not to?
Don't trust math books when they say
1+1+1=3?
Don't trust history books? Soicial science books? What about other cultures are you saying they can't have intuition and connection to creation to prophecise?
Isn't that liken to Fundie Islamic claims that only Mohammad is the last prophet and no other? If the celtic Lore I posted is interpreted from Columbia a priest (or higher position) using the Bible for his conclusion (which is why it matches Biblical reference) then where is that didferent then your posts on all these preachers and non schooled or position theologians?
You'd have to throw out 3/4 Of your posts.
=excuses.
I want a God who's inclusive of all people (hence the Mikdash is for everyone).
Thus everyone holds the keys and various degrees of the secrets.
Anyone claiming to be the only holders is considered a cult which are the type that make that claim. Any God who is limited is either racist (by way of it's people) & or a false claim and ideology. We all are creation thus we all have that power and source Essence to become all we could and should.
That Essence is not limited to race,
religion, class, status, job, geographic location, group affiliation, membership cards, or Bible one uses.

Last edited:
You are a liar and deceiver, I clearly used Rev 22:16, so you switch it to Isaiah 14:12, which still is important to the case Jesus is indeed Lucifer, but is not the verse I was discussing.
You are a liar and deceiver because I CLEARLY already said; Jesus CAN'T be the only begotten son of YHWH, because Psalms calls David his begotten son, so the word ONLY IS therefore suspicious and anti Bible as is your contradiction to the OT.
The only one he could be the only begotten son to is Baal, which he admitted to being the son of in Rev 22:16.

You are lying and deceiving about what Jesus said.

Furthermore your nonsense about only accepting KJV from the other topic discussion is dangerous and hypocritical.
Do you not heed warnings if they aren't written in the KJV? Then are you saying you don't obey hair dryer labels saying don't use in the tub or shower?
Don't obey medicine labels and take more then recommended or drive or use heavey machinery against them warning not to?
Don't trust math books when they say
1+1+1=3?
Don't trust history books? Soicial science books? What about other cultures are you saying they can't have intuition and connection to creation to prophecise?
Isn't that liken to Fundie Islamic claims that only Mohammad is the last prophet and no other? If the celtic Lore I posted is interpreted from Columbia a priest (or higher position) using the Bible for his conclusion (which is why it matches Biblical reference) then where is that didferent then your posts on all these preachers and non schooled or position theologians?
You'd have to throw out 3/4 Of your posts.
=excuses.
Anyone claiming to be the only holders is considered a cult which are the type that make that claim. Any God who is limited is either racist (by way of it's people) & or a false claim and ideology. We all are creation thus we all have that power and source Essence to become all we could and should.
That Essence is not limited to race,
religion, class, status, job, geographic location, group affiliation, membership cards, or Bible one uses.
No, I am not a liar nor have I deceived anyone. I have quoted Isaiah 14:12 which identifies Lucifer as the son of the Morning. Not the bright and Morning Star! The written Word of God agrees with me, not you, HaShev.

Jesus Christ is the bright and morning star. Jesus Christ is the root and offspring of David.

As it is written:

Revelation 22:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Is Lucifer the root and offspring of David? No. Is Lucifer's name the bright and morning star? No, it is not. Lucifer's name is identified in Isaiah 14:12. Read it for yourself.

It is written:

Isaiah 14:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

It is you who have lied and deceived others here by claiming that Lucifer is the bright and morning star. The Scriptures do not say this. It is you who have called Jesus Christ Lucifer (with absolutely no Scripture to support your claim) and tried to twist the scriptures to say something they do not. Your quoting of the Talmud will not help you. The Talmud is not the written word of God and should be destroyed by fire. You will answer to God for the lies you have spoken against His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Perhaps he will forgive your ignorance. I will pray for you.

Out of the abundance of your own heart your mouth has spoken these words, Hashev, as you stated in your response to me you say:
_________
Those are your words! You want a God that is inclusive of all people. Baal worshippers, Freemasons, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Catholics, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons, Satanists and Wiccans joined hand in hand with the children of God?! As if God Almighty would share his throne with Satan and his children!

What blasphemy!

Satan's children are not God's children. What fellowship does darkness have with light?

Hear the Word of the LORD, HaShev!

2 Corinthians 6:14-17 King James Version (KJV)

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

You want a God that will bow down to your own demands and meet "your qualifications" rather than submitting to His Word and His Authority! You want a God created in your own image! Woe unto you who seek after other gods! Your desire to see everyone holding the keys and various degrees of the secrets speaks volumes about you! You are talking about secret societies of which My God would have no part of!

We are to expose the works of darkness! Not promote them! I pray that you will wake up and realize that you do not dictate to the God of Israel what he shall be and what he shall do and who he must "accept." You are not God and you do not tell God what he must do! The all inclusive god you speak of is the spirit of anti-Christ and is promoted by the Anti-Christ Roman Catholic System of interfaithism which you have claimed to reject! Which is it? You cannot have it both ways!

You need to repent!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back