Satan's Days Are Numbered

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Oh, how I love William Gurnall. That saint of God had such a glorious way with words! Truly, would it not be wonderful to have him here tonight to share his thoughts about where we are right now in history? I wonder what Gurnall would have to say about it? I'm sure these are a few of his quotes from the past he would remind us of!

I also believe his devotional Christian in Complete Armour would be turned to March 24th which gave us a peek at Satan's future through Gurnall's eyes as he recited Holy Scriptures to support his point of view!

SATAN'S DAYS ARE NUMBERED!

Let the buyer be warned. Time will show how Satan has cheated you.
- William Gurnall

But when Christ calls for the final curtain at the end of this age, Satan will be exposed before everyone, his crown taken off and his sword broken over his head. - William Gurnall

From Christian in Complete Armour - Devotional for March 24th -

SATAN'S DAYS ARE NUMBERED

THE FACT that Satan's days are numbered is bad news for the wicked.

Sinners at present have a merry time of it and seem to think it will go on forever. On any given day you can hear them laughing while Christ's disciples weep and mourn.

They rustle about in their silks, while the saints shiver in rags. The devil is careful to gratify their sensuous nature, as a prince rewards his courtiers with pensions and preferments.

" Am I not able indeed to promote thee to honor?" Balak asked Balaam ( Numbers 22:37 )

Oh, it is strange- and yet not strange, considering man's degenerate nature- to see how Satan leads sinners by the nose with his gilded hook. Let him but bait it with honor, or wealth, or pleasure, and their hearts strain after it as eagerly as fish for a worm.

He can get them to sin for a morsel of bread. It happened to Demas, who forsook the Gospel for the world's pleasures.

An evil heart is so eager to collect the bonuses which the devil promises that it ignores the dreadful wages God threatens to pay for the same work. The men who fall into the devil's snare are those resolved to feast on the fruit of unrighteousness. How it glistens as it hangs off the tree of temptation. One bite, and you want more.

But beware!

Nothing Satan offers is free of his curse. His rewards are as contaminated as he is. They are poison to the souls of men. (1 Timothy 6: 9)

Would it not be wise, before you barter with the devil, to ask if his promises come with a warranty?

Can he secure the bargain and keep you from a lawsuit with God? Can he guarantee that when you die you will not be left destitute in another world? Let the buyer be warned. Time will show how Satan has cheated you. "Oh, but I have already begun to collect on the pleasures he offers, I am enjoying them right now." the sinner says.

"And I would have to wait until heaven for most of the things Christ promises." - William Gurnall

Ephesians 5 11 Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness but rather expose them.

Context
[URL='http://biblehub.com/ephesians/5.htm']Children of Light

10trying to learn what is pleasing to the Lord. 11Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them; 12for it is disgraceful even to speak of the things which are done by them in secret.…
Cross References
Proverbs 1:10
My son, if sinful men entice you, do not give in to them.

Proverbs 28:4
Those who forsake instruction praise the wicked, but those who heed it resist them.

John 3:20
Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.[/URL]

Here are some very interesting facts!

Quoting a few from Gurnall:

Fact # 1

If you are Christ's, nothing can come into your life without the permission of God. The One who has given life to yours, has give death also. The One who has given heaven for your inheritance has also given the world with all its afflictions - including the prince of this world in all his wrath and power.
- William Gurnall

Fact # 2

Satan would like nothing better than to convince you that he is "lord over all," even though he knows that title belongs exclusively to God. Satan is a ruler of the "darkness of this world" only and is therefore God's subordinate. The boundaries of his empire are circumsribed and limited. First, the time this prince rules is in "this world" not hereafter. Second, the place he rules is "in this world" not heaven. And third, the subjects who he rules are "the darkness of this world," not the children of light.
-William Gurnall

Fact # 3
Satan's empire is bounded by time. This world is that little spot of time bounded on either side by vast eternity. On this stage Satan plays the role of a prince. But when Christ calls the curtain at the end of the age, Satan will be exposed before everyone........
- William Gurnall

Fact # 4
He will be driven off stage in utter disrepute, to become the eternal prisoner of hell. No more will he infest the saints or rule the wicked. Instead both he, and all the members of his cast will lie under the immediate execution of God's wrath. The long run of their vile acts will be over forever.
-William Gurnall

Yes, Satan's days are numbered. Don't forget it. In light of fact # 2 How could Satan promise his servants anything after this life? When he himself is going to be an eternal prisoner of hell? The answer? He cannot. He cannot promise what is not his to give. Satan's days are numbered and if you are still serving him? You need to leave him while you still can! Call upon the name of the LORD - repent of your sins - call upon the name of Jesus and be saved! Romans 10: 9, 10

Not only is Satan's power derived and limited, it is also subservient to the overruling power of God.

-William Gurnall

Jeremiah is an attention whore who frequently attempts to use the name of God to seek attention and personal praise.

It is pathetic.

Jeremiah has been exposed as a fraud.

8048225df8ee4e1f7e06bf61256d7dfc.jpg

Oh, how I love William Gurnall. That saint of God had such a glorious way with words! Truly, would it not be wonderful to have him here tonight to share his thoughts about where we are right now in history? I wonder what Gurnall would have to say about it? I'm sure these are a few of his quotes from the past he would remind us of!

I also believe his devotional Christian in Complete Armour would be turned to March 24th which gave us a peek at Satan's future through Gurnall's eyes as he recited Holy Scriptures to support his point of view!

- William Gurnall

But when Christ calls for the final curtain at the end of this age, Satan will be exposed before everyone, his crown taken off and his sword broken over his head. - William Gurnall

Better hope not. Ever side needs its opposition. Without it, an uncontested side will split into two or more camps, one of the new sides becomming the new defacto opposition.

Can't have good without evil. If either side were defeated, the remaining side would simply split into more good vs less good, the 'less good' becomming the new 'evil.'

I've often thought the problem with Judaism was it had no theological opposition like Christianity. Hence why it wasn't very successful insofar as numbers. Like it or not, human beings need conflict and opposition. Without it we end up bickering amongst ourselves. Christianity recognized this and played to it creating opposites for everything good: heaven-hell, God-Satan, Christ-anti-Christ, etc.

By definition then, Christianity needs Satan to survive or it'd go the way of Judaism with only marginal numbers of die-hards belonging to it and some newer religion would snatch up all the disenfranchised people looking for direction and guidance.

Delta, Satan will be cast into hell for all eternity at the appointed time - along with his angels and those who followed him. The Lord does not need Satan to have His own people. That is not true. Speaking of the devil - that post I wrote to you this morning where I was falsely accused of writing 1 thread per hour? I miscounted - I believe I posted 6 threads as I left out the Testimonies of Born Again Christians - this is their story - thread - I would strongly encourage everyone to read that thread as the testimony of the ex-satanist which is in ten parts is one of the best testimonies I've ever heard from an ex-satanist. His story of how he was brought into satanism, the story of how he first encountered the power of God when he was unable to get a certain human sacrifice for Satan (because the girl was a daughter of a Christian Minister) the light that came from his home every time he came there to try and figure out what was that light that had burned his hand? What a story! Then when God arranges a born again Christian to be put in his cell block - the man was fasting for forty days - what a testimony of how the LORD saved the Satanist - it is a miraculous story - and everyone who watches those ten videos - I believe - will never again doubt the power of Almighty God. God loves you, Delta! He has given me a great love in my heart for you and I am praying the LORD reveals himself to you in a mighty way! Please watch that testimony! You will not be disappointed! In fact I will put the thread link here for you. Hold on..........

Here it is! Watch all ten!

Testimonies of Born Again Christians - This is their Story US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

- William Gurnall

Satan's days are numbered. When times get tough - and they will - remember! Satan's days are numbered! Victory is found at the foot of the cross of Jesus Christ. Satan is a defeated foe.

Satan was not originally the source of all "evil" that Christians have turned him into. The most ancient perspective of "Satan" was that of an agent of God, an angel fulfilling his intended purpose in accordance with God's Will. With the rise of Christianity, the dominant Abrahamic perspective of God and Satan evolved and became incredibly similar to the Zoroastrian perspective of Ahura Mazda and Ahriman/ Angra Mainyu.

Satan knows he has a limited time ( 3 1/2 years), wait isn't that the exact number of Jesus' years ministering on earth.
Mystery Solved.

I know nothing about William Gurnall. But I certainly agree that Satan is to be avoided. Our rewards here on earth are fleeting. The story of Lazarus and the rich man makes that point nicely. (Luke 16)

Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day. 20“And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores, 21and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from the rich man’s table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores. 22“Now the poor man died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried. 23“In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. 24“And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ 25“But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony. 26‘And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.’ 27“And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, that you send him to my father’s house— 28for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29“But Abraham said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30“But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’ 31“But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Proverbs 28 4 Those who forsake instruction praise the wicked but those who heed it resist them.

Context

The Righteous are as Bold as a Lion
3A poor man who oppresses the lowly Is like a driving rain which leaves no food. 4Those who forsake the law praise the wicked, But those who keep the law strive with them. 5Evil men do not understand justice, But those who seek the LORD understand all things.…
why do you use the Jewish bible to further your religion when in fact Satan in Judaism and the concept has nothing to do with the christian idea of a Satan

Satan in Judaism is not a physical being ruling the underworld, rather, in the Torah, the word Satan indicates “accuser,” “hinderer” or “tempter.” Satan is therefore more an illusory obstacle in one’s way - such as temptation and evil doings - keeping one from completing the responsibilities of tikkun olam (fixing the world). Satan is the evil inclination to veer off the path of righteousness and faithfulness in God.

Throughout the Torah, Satan challenges God to test the true loyalty of his followers, including Adam and Eve, as well as Abraham. However, Satan remains inferior to God and is incapable of taking action on mortals without God’s permission.

Satan | Jewish Virtual Library

As to the Christians concept of original sin , also not found in Torah

The term “original sin” is unknown to the Jewish Scriptures, and the Church’s teachings on this doctrine are antithetical to the core principles of the Torah and its prophets.

Question: Do Jews believe in the doctrine of original sin? - Jews For Judaism

Last edited:

Forum List

Back