Sarah Palin Would Challenge Obama in 2012: 4-1 Margin Palin More Qualified

"The Research 2000 unveiled Republican voters thinks that she is more qualified to be president than Obama by a margin of 4-1." Ah, the true headline, instead of the faux headline. Pathetic.

While it does appear that Palin is gearing up to run, I do not see her as a candidate i would vote for.
I never vote for incumbents, not that i like Obama anyway.
So, I hope there is another viable candidate by the time the election of 2012 comes around.

It might just another write-in ballot for the perienial best choice.....Mick E. Mouse.
What is it about Palin you cannot support?

Lets see: Business owner, Fmr Mayor, Fmr head of Alaska Oil & Gas Regulatory Commission and Fmr Executive of Alaska vs Community Organizer and small Chicago district 1 term jr Senator by default? Where do you get that Obama is more qualified?
In 2012, when the debates will be held, Sarah the Psychic's resume would not include: 44th President of the United States.

The Psychic is not qualified to be the day manager at Arby's, let alone President!

only time will tell, LOL
No. The Psychic. Madame Palin, the Palm Reader.

Palins qualifications..

PTA President
Mayor of a city of 9000
Governor of a state with a population of 800,000 for less than a year

more than the Obama had.

he was a lowly state Senator and Community agitator.

While it does appear that Palin is gearing up to run, I do not see her as a candidate i would vote for.
So, I hope there is another viable candidate by the time the election of 2012 comes around.

It might just another write-in ballot for the perienial best choice.....Mick E. Mouse.

While she does seem personable, and down home enough. I, like others, do not think she has the experience.
I say that, and my wife glares at me. My wife would love her to run, she loves her. She also looks a lot like her, but that's not her reasoning.
I read that book about the 2008 campaign and was more than a little put-off by her lack of understanding of international issues, for one thing.

I also saw that during the CPAC convention the straw poll put Ron Paul in the lead. I hope the republicans find someone else, because I think Ron Paul has a USMB screen name - Terral.

It seems to me that the best people for the job are smart enough not to run.

The population of Wasilla, Alaska would not fill our high school football stadium!

She was the governor of one of the smallest, population-wise states in the union, and she quit that without serving one full term!

She is an embarrassing interviewee, to say the least. She writes her core values on the palm of her hand, as if someone with core values would let them slip their minds.

She communicates strongest with the extreme fringe of what's left of the Republican party.

Imagine the Conservative scorn for Dennis Kucinich supporters. Now, think about that in reverse, politically speaking.

Run, Madame Palin! Run!

Palins qualifications..

PTA President
Mayor of a city of 9000

more than the Obama had.

Obama was a law professor
He served in the State Senate for seven years in a state with 12 times the population of Alaska
US Senator for 4 years

Palin was a PTA President and Hockey Mom

Palins qualifications..

PTA President
Mayor of a city of 9000

more than the Obama had.

He served in the State Senate for seven years in a state with 12 times the population of Alaska
US Senator for 4 years

Obama is also the absolute worst President I have seen in my lifetime .

While she does seem personable, and down home enough. I, like others, do not think she has the experience.
I say that, and my wife glares at me. My wife would love her to run, she loves her. She also looks a lot like her, but that's not her reasoning.
I read that book about the 2008 campaign and was more than a little put-off by her lack of understanding of international issues, for one thing.

I also saw that during the CPAC convention the straw poll put Ron Paul in the lead. I hope the republicans find someone else, because I think Ron Paul has a USMB screen name - Terral.

Modern American politics is a Cuisinart food processor with campaign buttons for sure. But, I think that image may be enough for Conservative today. The brand has taken its lumps. And the faces of that brand; Cheney, Rumsfeld, Bush, hell even Limbaugh aren't appealing to anymore than 20% to 30% of the population. Maybe, just maybe, an attractive Mrs. Slackjaw look alike is enough to build a campaign on.

You're right though. She isn't ready by a long shot. But polish her up for two more years and lock her in a library, maybe the periodicals room, for the next six months!

more than the Obama had.

US Senator for 4 years

So far, Mr Habitat for Hamas still has him beat IMO. Bush too, simply because of the size of his debacle.

Modern American politics is a Cuisinart food processor with campaign buttons for sure. But, I think that image may be enough for Conservative today. The brand has taken its lumps. And the faces of that brand; Cheney, Rumsfeld, Bush, hell even Limbaugh aren't appealing to anymore than 20% to 30% of the population. Maybe, just maybe, an attractive Mrs. Slackjaw look alike is enough to build a campaign on.

You're right though. She isn't ready by a long shot. But polish her up for two more years and lock her in a library, maybe the periodicals room, for the next six months!

Maybe, it is still a long way off and anything can happen.

xotoxi-albums-pictures-3-picture1321-crusader-franks-stamp-of-approval.jpg

US Senator for 4 years

So far, Mr Habitat for Hamas still has him beat IMO. Bush too, simply because of the size of his debacle.

Obama's problem is he still acts like one of the herd rather than putting on the mantle. He isn't just a leader, he is THE leader and he isn't acting like it.

But that's not enough to make me vote for Palin. Or any of the other has-been retreads whose names I've heard floating around. Gingrich? Romney? Paul? How about somebody we haven't already seen and rejected over and over again for a change?

Obama's problem is he still acts like one of the herd rather than putting on the mantle. He isn't just a leader, he is THE leader and he isn't acting like it.

But that's not enough to make me vote for Palin. Or any of the other has-been retreads whose names I've heard floating around. Gingrich? Romney? Paul? How about somebody we haven't already seen and rejected over and over again for a change?

At this moment in time, I'd take Romney over Obama. But we still have at least 18 months before any serious contenders need emerge.

But your dead on on the leadership thing. He isn't acting like a leader. And he's not paying attention to what Americans want.

Oh, it's REPUBLICANS 4 to 1 think she's more qualified than Obama.

lol, she's most qualified candidate for public office since time began...

...6000 years ago!!!

So, Palin fanatics, will qualifications and executive experience be of paramount importance to you

in the Republican primaries?

Because she's about dead last among the serious, likely candidates.

Take your time concocting a plausible 'yeah but' for that one. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back