Sarah Palin to get 11 million for book?

That Democrats are dumb.

To be honest that reponse makes no sense at all they are dumb thats why they didnt lose a seat.

They are dumb because they re elected all of the corrupt politicians that caused the Economic crisis.

this economic crisis was not caused by politics alone but also by businesses that were not responsible and from people who lived beyond their means. Period to just blame it on politicians makes no sense either. We all caused this not just the group at Washington D.C. it was just another bubble everyone was happy and content till it pops then blame everyone but yourself. LIKE I SAID WE ARE ALL TO BLAME unless you dont use credit at all then you are not to blame.

To be honest that reponse makes no sense at all they are dumb thats why they didnt lose a seat.

They are dumb because they re elected all of the corrupt politicians that caused the Economic crisis.

Thank you for some MORE proof that you are, as they say, completely full of shit. Everyone knows that this economic crisis goes on all sides of the board

Nope, sorry. This crisis was thought up and executed by the GOP.

Sending jobs overseas, GOP
Emptying the treasury, GOP
War spending, GOP
Bankrupt the treasury so you can privatize social security and medicare? GOP
Tax breaks to companies overseas
Deregulating the mortgage industry so that millions could be suckered into bad loans and ultimately foreclose? GOP
Excessive CEO pay is GOP problem
Allowing the oil companies to gouge us? GOP. Gas prices have a lot to do with why we collapsed all of the sudden.
Allowing illegal aliens, mostly it is an illegal employer problem, so small business'? They belong to the GOP.
Using NAFTA to lower middle class wages, GOP.
Healthcare costs rise 191% under Bush. GOP.
Cost of living rises and inflation, GOP caused.

So just because Democrats are for poor people getting into home ownership, does not mean everyone has to share the blame equally. That's rediculous.

PS. Bush didn't veto one thing when Tom Delay was in charge for 6 years. Need we dig up all the bad bills that got passed during that time?

And what bills were passed in the last 2 years? Hardly any? Bush veto'ed almost everything the Dems did. So they didn't do anything the last 2 years. THanks to the obstructionist GOP.

I hate it when people say they want the Dems to share blame with the GOP. Fuck that. You must not know what went down if you want them to "share". And the GOP never shared anything. Now you want the Dems to share? :cuckoo:

this economic crisis was not caused by politics alone but also by businesses that were not responsible and from people who lived beyond their means. Period to just blame it on politicians makes no sense either. We all caused this not just the group at Washington D.C. it was just another bubble everyone was happy and content till it pops then blame everyone but yourself. LIKE I SAID WE ARE ALL TO BLAME unless you dont use credit at all then you are not to blame.

What if the GOP did this on purpose? I think this was done on purpose. $750 billion right before Bush left office??? After all that war spending??? Dude, he raped us and they made a fortune!!! Ever hear of Robber Barons?

Half of me says they set this all up, and quite well too, because look at how you even want to "share the blame" with them. :cuckoo:

Come on! That means everyone out there who is 6 months away from losing their home is to blame. In other words, 99% of us, because if the economy is bad, any of us could find ourselves out of work and unable to find work that will pay your bills.

Most of us have never lived through a Depression. I myself have only dealth with 3 Bush Recessions. :lol:

Thank you for some MORE proof that you are, as they say, completely full of shit. Everyone knows that this economic crisis goes on all sides of the board

Really...then why did you stupid liberals vote back in all of the corrupt Dems,that took pay outs from Fannie and Freddie etc ..and then turn around a elect even more corrupt Dems that dodge their taxes every year. Like I said Democrats are dumb.

I cut up my credit cards 5 years ago. I got sick of being ripped off with loaded charges every time I turned around. We have our current VP to thank for that BTW...

Last edited:

I cut up my credit cards 5 years ago. I got sick of being ripped off with loaded charges every time I turned around. We have our current VP to thank for that BTW...

No, 5 years ago the GOP controlled every branch of government. :lol: You just got busted!!! :eusa_liar: Show me the bill that Biden got passed through Tom Delay's Congress. And even if Biden had something to do with it, what did the Republicans do to the bill in the wee hours of the night? Or what signing statements did Bush put on those bills at the last minute?

I remember during the GOP's rule, credit card companies were "deregulated" and allowed to charge unbelievable interest rates. Like loansharks. Is it any surprise? The GOP serve the credit card companies, not you.

And this is your fault for not paying off your credit cards every month. Living beyond your means. Now you want to blame the government for your mistakes? :clap2:

Do you feel entitled to something? :eusa_whistle:

No, 5 years ago the GOP controlled every branch of government. :lol: You just got busted!!! :eusa_liar: Show me the bill that Biden got passed through Tom Delay's Congress. And even if Biden had something to do with it, what did the Republicans do to the bill in the wee hours of the night? Or what signing statements did Bush put on those bills at the last minute?

I remember during the GOP's rule, credit card companies were "deregulated" and allowed to charge unbelievable interest rates. Like loansharks. Is it any surprise? The GOP serve the credit card companies, not you.

And this is your fault for not paying off your credit cards every month. Living beyond your means. Now you want to blame the government for your mistakes? :clap2:

Biden's Link To Credit-Card Firm Questioned

Sen. Joe Biden was one of the few Democrats who sided with credit-card companies that were trying to make it harder for people to declare bankruptcy.

At the time, his son was a consultant to Delaware-based credit-card company MBNA. MBNA employees also contributed heavily to the senator's election campaigns.

Biden's Link To Credit-Card Firm Questioned : NPR

And heres one from your mothership....

Joe Biden: No true friend of working men and women

Snip:

The credit industry, ever relentless, kept coming back, confidant they had the number of elected officials necessary to do their bidding. They did, and Joe Biden was always one of them.

Jackson Williams: Joe Biden: No True Friend of Working Men and Women

I don't have credit card debt...nice try though.

Sen. Joe Biden was one of the few Democrats who sided with credit-card companies that were trying to make it harder for people to declare bankruptcy.

At the time, his son was a consultant to Delaware-based credit-card company MBNA. MBNA employees also contributed heavily to the senator's election campaigns.

Snip:

The credit industry, ever relentless, kept coming back, confidant they had the number of elected officials necessary to do their bidding. They did, and Joe Biden was always one of them.

So you hate both Democrats and Republicans, right? Because the shit you are showing us about Biden are all things that suggest he is as cozy with the credit card companies as his GOP rivals.

And did you know that the GOP between 2000-2006 passed laws that made it harder for you to go bankrupt but easier for rich people?

So what you are telling me is Biden signed that Republican bill.

That doesn't make me happy to hear, but it certainly doesn't make me want to run to the GOP.

And I would have to research this story entirely to understand what the facts really are. I'm certainly not going to take your spin on it.

And if Biden is just as bad as Republicans, you should love him, right?

Snip:

So you hate both Democrats and Republicans, right? Because the shit you are showing us about Biden are all things that suggest he is as cozy with the credit card companies as his GOP rivals.

And did you know that the GOP between 2000-2006 passed laws that made it harder for you to go bankrupt but easier for rich people?

That doesn't make me happy to hear, but it certainly doesn't make me want to run to the GOP.

And I would have to research this story entirely to understand what the facts really are. I'm certainly not going to take your spin on it.

Bankruptcy is like everything else that is abused by the folks who know how to get out of paying their bills through loop holes and scams. Unfortunately because of those scammers,the rest of us get screwed.

I mostly blame the people who live off credit and transfer debt from one credit card to another multiple times,then would file Chaper 7, which enables them to keep assets and then dump paying their credit card bills every 5 years. Because of these people it paved the way for this legislation. And for the added fees the credit card companies now charge the consumers.

I understand the legislation, it is supposed to weed out the scammers,from the folks who really need help. Don't know if it actually does or not. I doubt it though.

The reason I hold Biden responsible is because the Credit Card companies were stuffing his pockets to back this legislation all because his son was a lobbyist for them. His motives are not pure. And no I don't love that clown Biden.

yeah, morons like you that think it was being anything more than her personality

No, she was in a critical debate and she thought winks and cutesy catch phrases would replace substance. She had the opportunity to show the world what she was capable of and she acted like a goddamned barbie doll. That kind of horse shit doesn't impress intelligent people.

Remember the $200K worth of clothes the RNC had to buy Palin? Remember they said those clothes would be donated to charity? Right now they sit at the RNC in garbage bags.

Anyone else want to donate their hard earned money to the Republican party? They'll put it to good use. NOT!
hey bobo moron, how long before you start claiming it was a million dollar wardrobe?

Snip:

Bankruptcy is like everything else that is abused by the folks who know how to get out of paying their bills through loop holes and scams. Unfortunately because of those scammers,the rest of us get screwed.

I mostly blame the people who live off credit and transfer debt from one credit card to another multiple times,then would file Chaper 7, which enables them to keep assets and then dump paying their credit card bills every 5 years. Because of these people it paved the way for this legislation. And for the added fees the credit card companies now charge the consumers.

I understand the legislation, it is supposed to weed out the scammers,from the folks who really need help. Don't know if it actually does or not. I doubt it though.

The reason I hold Biden responsible is because the Credit Card companies were stuffing his pockets to back this legislation all because his son was a lobbyist for them. His motives are not pure. And no I don't love that clown Biden.

Shit.......that's what Wall St. has been doing since the Bush admin removed the credit regulations.

Except......it was the banks that were doing the spending, as well as the CEO's.

Or did you not read the news lately? BTW......did you guys hear about that one company that received a 5 billion dollar bailout, and then went and bought a brand new luxury jet with leather couches?

oh my, no matter what, it goes back to all Bush

Maybe you'll get that through your thick skull over the next couple years when everything that Bush did comes out.

And no it isn't all Bush. Bush is just the head on the puppet. I'd say Tom Delay is more of a mastermind than Bush. Karl Rove is Bush's brain. Wolfowitz, Chaney, Abramoff, etc.

PS. I just saw a great quote. I believe it was Rothchild. Something like, "for rich people, bankruptsy is where you take all your money and put it in your pants pocket and then give your jacket to the government.

In other words, rich people don't really lose everything when they go bankrupt, but we sure do.

And under the Delay/Bush government, they made it even harder for us and easier for them.

And trust me, you aint one of them.

Shit.......that's what Wall St. has been doing since the Bush admin removed the credit regulations.

Except......it was the banks that were doing the spending, as well as the CEO's.

Or did you not read the news lately? BTW......did you guys hear about that one company that received a 5 billion dollar bailout, and then went and bought a brand new luxury jet with leather couches?

Yes, those same companies were paying the dems millions in campaign $$ and donations also to help them commit fraud on the American People.

Must be why in 2004 when the Republicans asked for insight and regulations..the Dems claimed there was no problems...right.

Last edited:
oh my, no matter what, it goes back to all Bush

You guys wish you could pin all this on just one man. Then you'll run Rudy or Huckabee or Romney, as if they would be any different. :eusa_liar:

No, I'll agree with you FOREVER that it wasn't just Bush. :clap2:

Yes, those same companies were paying the dems millions in campaign $$ and donations also to help them de fraud the American People.

Must be why in 2004 when the republicans asked for insight and regulations..the Dems claimed there was no problems...right.

The GOP were in control. They got everything else they wanted the last 8 years. Why was this any different?

How come I didn't hear about this? I follow politics/news daily. Never remember this stuff. Are you :eusa_liar:ing?

Yes, those same companies were paying the dems millions in campaign $$ and donations also to help them de fraud the American People.

Must be why in 2004 when the republicans asked for insight and regulations..the Dems claimed there was no problems...right.

The GOP were in control. They got everything else they wanted the last 8 years. Why was this any different?

How come I didn't hear about this? I follow politics/news daily. Never remember this stuff. Are you :eusa_liar:ing?

That's because you have a selective memory.

Freddie Mac - Fannie Mae - Democrats cant defend this « The Compass Blog

Forum List

Back