Sarah Palin to get 11 million for book?

How much did Hillary get for telling us what a great woman she was?
I have no clue but I think it is a good question.

If you consider it all she is either a saint or she has got that wanna be sydrome real bad for putting up with Billy BJ.

Thing is did anyone care about that book either only some people who have an interest in her. Others went about their daily lives. And if Sealybobo thinks Sarah Palin is hot he needs a drug and alcohol test.

Thing is did anyone care about that book either only some people who have an interest in her. Others went about their daily lives. And if Sealybobo thinks Sarah Palin is hot he needs a drug and alcohol test.

I would fail both.

But you don't think she is a milf? Come on! That's a fine piece of ass. The story I love the most is the one where McCain's guys went to her hotel to prep her and she came to the door wearing nothing but a towel. That's hot!! Or that fake photo of her in a bikini holding a gun? I thought that was real!!!

And the story that turns me off is the Newsweek cover of her. I guess they did it so close up that you could see her moustache. Gross!!!

But I don't really see it: The Frequent Critic: Sarah Palin’s Newsweek Moustache: Tempest in a Teapot

Andrea Tantaros, a Republican media consultant, described the picture as "mortifying."

"This cover is a clear slap in the face of Sarah Palin," she told US television. "Why? Because it's unretouched. It highlights every imperfection that every human being has. We're talking unwanted facial hair, pores, wrinkles."

She accused the magazine of political bias, citing earlier editions containing flattering shots of Barack Obama, the Democratic presidential candidate, including one in which he appeared to have a halo. The current edition also contains a critical article about Mrs Palin.

Funny, typical resentment from caustic Dem supporters. Heck you cannot even rely on the truth as they expand and inflate their rants.....:lol:

Lady Sarah will be back with a vegence. Heck she'll have her own money, time to realize the uphill battle she has against the sexist Dems who really cannot stand independent women.

You guys just have to much resentment for women who made it on their own merits not their hubby's previous positions.

No we cant stand DUMBASS women like Palin and Coulter who send women back to the stoneage, we love Hillary. And I love how you think we're the sexist ones, you ever been through the Bible South(all Republican) and see how the women are treated?

Funny, typical resentment from caustic Dem supporters. Heck you cannot even rely on the truth as they expand and inflate their rants.....:lol:

Lady Sarah will be back with a vegence. Heck she'll have her own money, time to realize the uphill battle she has against the sexist Dems who really cannot stand independent women.

You guys just have to much resentment for women who made it on their own merits not their hubby's previous positions.

No we cant stand DUMBASS women like Palin and Coulter who send women back to the stoneage, we love Hillary. And I love how you think we're the sexist ones, you ever been through the Bible South(all Republican) and see how the women are treated?

That's rich !! Save it ,we saw how the Obama supporters treated Hillary during the primaries. And how they trash women they don't like in general,hoping they are raped to shut them up. Not only are you sexist and racist. You also are liars and hypocrites.

Last edited:
I did not focus on Obama's lack of experience.

I personally do not care if he is blue. Yet I am not the racist here. I bet if he were a Republican a bunch of Dem's would be making a bitch about it though. Fact is most white boy Dem's are just part of the good ole boy system that died years ago but has failed to realize it is already dead and buried. Joke is on you sealy because Obama will realize fairly soon enough he does not owe your type didly squat.

"Sorry bitches" See that is your problem sealy your to blinded by your own prejudices to ever be anything other than just a nasty little whiner with no real substance to offer.

You didn't focus on Obama's lack of experience? Liar.

You may not have focused on his lack of experience, or cared what color he is, but your party did, so maybe you are in the wrong party?

Did we ever make a bitch about Powell or Rice being Republicans? I think they are sellouts to their race, but that's their decision. I also think white rich republicans are sellouts to their people too. Doesn't matter what color you are. Greedy bitches are greedy bitches.

Obama owes all of us poor/middle class people something. We got him elected. Did you not see the millions who went to his inaugeration? Ever see anything like that before?

Obama will have one problem in the next 4 years. Republican obstructionists. They will fight progress every step of the way.

And they'll suggest their plans are better than Obama's plans on how to fix the economy, when they caused this crisis in the first place? Possibly on purpose too? Fuck them, fuck that.
I see now I am a liar. Prove it asshole (I am sure your lips are puckered).

The only racist here in this conversation is sealy.

"Greedy bitches" are those Dems and Reps that sell themselves for little of nothing then turn around and get all bent out of shape when someone else refuses to do the same.

Shit sealy you didn't get Obama elected. God rules the hearts of men/women. He can harden those hearts or soften them. Obama is right on time for this time and place in the scheme of things.

The only ones to obstruct are the ignorant assholes that refuse to see themselves for the creeps that they are. Look in the mirror sealy.

If the Dems and the Reps would quit selling out the American public to the banksters and corporate thugs the economy could be repaired but you really do not want to see that do you? You rather put the debt on the next ten generations for a quick fix and call it all good because you want it right now.

God definitely doesn't rule my heart though its not shocking to see a Republican push Jesus on us.

Why are Republican women so much better looking than Democrat women?

I didn't realize you wanted to bang Barbara Bush so bad

And btw, all those sexy ass women in Hollywood - Democrat

And if you think Ann Coulter is hot you can have that malnutritioned woman

That's your whole problem you wanker. You think a woman's only value is wheather or not she is in your deluded opinion worthy to "fuck". Your a piece of trash. Crawl back under that rock you live under.

I just wish people would wake up. Only people who would buy her book are her devoted followers. Let her write it life will go on this is nothing to waste our time talking about or thinking we can be talking about things that actually matter in this world.

I just wish I could make love to her. She's hot, in a gross Alaskan red neck fargo kind of way. Why do I get the feeling her and Todd are swingers?

Why don't you just stick to sucking Obama's dick...that's more your speed.

I just wish people would wake up. Only people who would buy her book are her devoted followers. Let her write it life will go on this is nothing to waste our time talking about or thinking we can be talking about things that actually matter in this world.

I just wish I could make love to her. She's hot, in a gross Alaskan red neck fargo kind of way. Why do I get the feeling her and Todd are swingers?

Son, you've got some serious issues that need to be worked out

I love that Dems just spent 8 pages of posts fretting over Sarah Palin. They are SCURRRED!

It's just fun to sit back and watch them all try to ridicule her....so predictable. Meanwhile she pulls Obama sized crowds at rallies. Why? Because she has nothing to say? If you really thought that, you wouldn't be talking about the Governor of Alaska 3 months after she was relevant. So, you lefties have to ask yourself, why is she eating at you so?

I love that Dems just spent 8 pages of posts fretting over Sarah Palin. They are SCURRRED!

It's just fun to sit back and watch them all try to ridicule her....so predictable. Meanwhile she pulls Obama sized crowds at rallies. Why? Because she has nothing to say? If you really thought that, you wouldn't be talking about the Governor of Alaska 3 months after she was relevant. So, you lefties have to ask yourself, why is she eating at you so?

There are fascinating people that come into the national spotlight. She happens to be one of them. That doesn't make her capable of being president. We still talk about Joe the Plumber too. Is he going to be her running mate?

Trust me, we were nervous about Palin, but that was pre Nov 7th. Now she's just interesting. The Messiah has it now.

Is it fun to sit back and watch us run the country too?

You just went 8 years defending GW while he teabagged your life savings and you gonna say that to me?

Forum List

Back