Sarah Palin to get 11 million for book?

You know........

If someone was to really look at McStupid and his campaign, you would know exactly why Palin was brought in....

Hillary ran a vicious campaign in the candidate runoffs. And, her supporters said that they would NEVER vote for Obama. They threatened to vote for McInsane.

McIdiot and his merry band of plemmings (people lemmings) saw this and immediately went looking for a popular, telegenic, good looking little gal who was folksy and appealed to Conservative values.

They found Palin.

Now, they were hoping that the disenchanted Hillary supporters would see an independent fierce woman, as well as hoping that everyone who was male would be spending more time concentrating on her lungs rather than her words.

So, they found a beauty queen who was in politics, and she became the GOP Playmate centerfold named Palin.

Only trouble is, they forgot to check and see if she'd grown out of her high school bitchiness, and she hadn't.

Not only that, but she was a political climber who would stop at nothing to get where she thought she deserved.

Read her doodle page if you don't believe me.

The GOP forgot one thing. Most women are pro choice. But don't get me wrong, I thought them picking her was going to work. I'm just glad it backfired.

That's why they should have vetted her for a few more weeks. Remember Hillary & Obama were going at it and McCain had the nomination clinched early? They had weeks to vet her, but didn't.

McCain's was the worse run campaign I have seen and I've been around since Carter.

I also heard there were other better qualified GOP women they could have picked over Palin.

She was definately a gamble.

Also, picking her took away the argument that Obama wasn't ready, because McCain was old and she would be "one heartbeat from the presidency". And that scared people more than Obama's inexperience did.

You know........

If someone was to really look at McStupid and his campaign, you would know exactly why Palin was brought in....

Hillary ran a vicious campaign in the candidate runoffs. And, her supporters said that they would NEVER vote for Obama. They threatened to vote for McInsane.

McIdiot and his merry band of plemmings (people lemmings) saw this and immediately went looking for a popular, telegenic, good looking little gal who was folksy and appealed to Conservative values.

They found Palin.

Now, they were hoping that the disenchanted Hillary supporters would see an independent fierce woman, as well as hoping that everyone who was male would be spending more time concentrating on her lungs rather than her words.

So, they found a beauty queen who was in politics, and she became the GOP Playmate centerfold named Palin.

Only trouble is, they forgot to check and see if she'd grown out of her high school bitchiness, and she hadn't.

Not only that, but she was a political climber who would stop at nothing to get where she thought she deserved.

You just can't help being a sexist pig can you. And the more you keep up with these negative female sterotypes,the more credibility you lose. You apparently think you are being shocking and witty,however you are just showing what an ignorant ass you are,and how you really feel about smart and successful women. They scare you shitless LOL .

Sorry idiot,it doesn't reflect badly on Governor Palin....it reflects badly on your dumb ass.

Obama is one of biggest political climbers that there is,and he has done nothing to warrant the job he now has. N.o.t.h.i.n.g....well except cheat,walk over/use others and decieve his way to the top.

Last edited:
You know........

They found Palin.

You just can't help being a sexist pig can you. And the more you keep up with these negative female sterotypes,the more credibility you lose. You apparently think you are being shocking and witty,however you are just showing what an ignorant ass you are,and how you really feel about smart and successful women. They scare you shitless LOL .

Sorry idiot,it doesn't reflect badly on Governor Palin....it reflects badly on your dumb ass.

Obama is one of biggest political climbers that there is,and he has done nothing to warrant the job he now has. N.o.t.h.i.n.g....well except cheat,walk over/use others and decieve his way to the top.

Well said Shadow, dead on target! :clap2:

You know........

They found Palin.

Sexist pig? Nothing could be farther from the truth.......

I've always liked women.

Matter of fact, was the token male at my second command. 5 women, all strong, all independent, and all cool as all get out.

Try again. You're just a bitch Shadow.

You know........

They found Palin.

Sexist pig? Nothing could be farther from the truth.......

I've always liked women.

Matter of fact, was the token male at my second command. 5 women, all strong, all independent, and all cool as all get out.

Try again. You're just a bitch Shadow.

Don't need too. Your own words speak for themselves.

Well, considering that my Grandmother was a pretty fierce woman (all 5'4 of her), as well as my Aunt Laurie, and my Aunt Sandy, well.....I'd say that strong women were all I grew up around.

After my mother died when I was 8, that is.........

After that? If a woman was one of those "take care of me strong man" types, I'd melt into the distance rather quickly.

Never been a meal ticket (except twice), never wanna be one again.

If a woman isn't capable of doing for herself, by herself, and on her own? I have no reason to be there, as I'm kind of a wandering dude. She's gotta be able to keep up if she wants, otherwise, I'm gone.

I bet you're one of those Elisabeth HasselBITCH types.......you know......that bimbo on the View?

Ok is it just me or is this woman just that uninteresting? Can she really justify trying to sell her "memoirs" for this ridiculous sum? What has she really done in her life to make this book a step above boring?

don't buy it then........

She was definately a gamble.

Also, picking her took away the argument that Obama wasn't ready, because McCain was old and she would be "one heartbeat from the presidency". And that scared people more than Obama's inexperience did.

i love that rational....she is in experienced and was one heartbeat away from being president so don't elect her elect her elect the inexperienced 1/2 white guy......

Well, considering that my Grandmother was a pretty fierce woman (all 5'4 of her), as well as my Aunt Laurie, and my Aunt Sandy, well.....I'd say that strong women were all I grew up around.

After my mother died when I was 8, that is.........

After that? If a woman was one of those "take care of me strong man" types, I'd melt into the distance rather quickly.

Never been a meal ticket (except twice), never wanna be one again.

If a woman isn't capable of doing for herself, by herself, and on her own? I have no reason to be there, as I'm kind of a wandering dude. She's gotta be able to keep up if she wants, otherwise, I'm gone.

I bet you're one of those Elisabeth HasselBITCH types.......you know......that bimbo on the View?

If a woman is strong and capable of doing for herself on her own,she sure as hell wouldn't want a worthless leech like you. Keep dreaming. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Really? A woman I almost married named Tawnya would beg to differ.

I taught her how to ride motorcycles over long distances. Went lots of places, and had a really nice time.

She was a bit upset that we didn't get married.

Try again.

Oh yeah.......I'm currently with a woman who works in a hospital, as well as does other things.

$11,000,000 x her tax rate = government revenue. Too bad it won't cover the bailouts/stimulus package. If Americans are suppose to take responsibility for our future, why isn't government doing the same?

You know........

They found Palin.

Could you possibly be any more full of shit? Oh, wait, its Shadow, so I guess not

You know........

They found Palin.

Could you possibly be any more full of shit? Oh, wait, its Shadow, so I guess not
no more so than YOU are

:lol:
but i do have to admit, the irony of your post made me laugh

You know........

They found Palin.

I see you still can't answer the question....so it's back to name calling..

Keep deflecting though....that's funny stuff.

The point is you come across as an ignorant and petty loser.

I can't believe you guys are still pissing and moaning about Palin.

Forum List

Back