Sarah Palin to get 11 million for book?

Deva

Rookie
Jan 24, 2009
Ok is it just me or is this woman just that uninteresting? Can she really justify trying to sell her "memoirs" for this ridiculous sum? What has she really done in her life to make this book a step above boring?

Ok is it just me or is this woman just that uninteresting? Can she really justify trying to sell her "memoirs" for this ridiculous sum? What has she really done in her life to make this book a step above boring?

why does she have to justify it? all she has to do is cash the check.

Looks like she will be buying her own designer clothes from here on out.

Well---they still make money selling Chia pet's so I don't see a reason to not sell what people will buy. Stimulates the economy ya know.:lol:

More power to her, I won't hold a grudge against anyone who wants to make a buck legally.

Anyway, nobody's going to buy her book to read about her stunning professional accomplishents or keen intellect.

She makes republicans giggle with her pro-american parts of the country, and marxist gags.

And republican men view her as a sex kitten. That sells on the open market. I don't think they ever really cared about her brain, or her policies. Did anyone ever take that Putin rearing his head shit seriously? The woman apparently had never even heard of the bush doctrine.

But GOP dudes did swoon whenever she winked at the TV camera!

Winky Palin:
amd_palin-wink.jpg

Doubtful she will even write the book. Sorry, I don't want to read a book about shooting moose and fancy pageant walking.

Some titles for Palin's book.....

"Dresses to wear while dressing a moose"

"How to be a media whore"

"Republican cum dragon - a memoir"

Some titles for Palin's book.....

"Dresses to wear while dressing a moose"

"How to be a media whore"

"Republican cum dragon - a memoir"

and the problem in that would be ---? :lol:

you Do understand laughing all the way to the bank, right ?

Last edited:
What publisher paid her that amount anyway?

That publishing house is either sure they'll sell enough of her books, or this is just another political payoff coming at her in the guise of an advance.

Those are so common now that it's hard to tell.

She's just joining the ranks of others. They ALL have books out, even Michelle Obama. Isn't this still a free country? If you're not interested in it, don't buy. It you are, have at it. Is anyone really surprised that she's doing a book??

What publisher paid her that amount anyway?

That publishing house is either sure they'll sell enough of her books, or this is just another political payoff coming at her in the guise of an advance.

Those are so common now that it's hard to tell.

no one. all i can find is this and it refers to the possibility of $7MM

Palin memoir could net big bucks - Yahoo! News

funneeee funnneee man, you guys have talked non stop about her since the convention, dropped tons of lawyers and media hacks into Alaska with shovels throwing dirt around came up empty handed trashed her family.. Shut up. she earned 11 million dollars just for putting up with your bullshit.

Yea, this poor little girl all the way up there on the north slope really has them worried for some reason. She doesn't effect their lives in any way, yet they rent her so much space in their head. Ahuh, she is doing something right!

Yea, this poor little girl all the way up there on the north slope really has them worried for some reason. She doesn't effect their lives in any way, yet they rent her so much space in their head. Ahuh, she is doing something right!
Do you post on a cyprus forum?

funneeee funnneee man, you guys have talked non stop about her since the convention, dropped tons of lawyers and media hacks into Alaska with shovels throwing dirt around came up empty handed trashed her family.. Shut up. she earned 11 million dollars just for putting up with your bullshit.

Hey...if somebody is foolish enough to think they can recoup her advance I'm all for her making that money.

She's cashing in on her celebrity and who can blame her for that?

Hey...if somebody is foolish enough to think they can recoup her advance I'm all for her making that money.

She's cashing in on her celebrity and who can blame her for that?

Nobody can blame her for trying to score a dollar or two from the fiasco called the McCain campaign.

However........

She's famous for the same thing that Paris Hilton is........

Which is nothing.

I think this is great.

she can go do what she actually is quailfied for , talking about herself.

I see some TV in her future.

I can see a sit com called the Capitol Hillbillies. They can have her win the VP spot and then her P dies and poof shes president. Tod Ididerod , The cute kids, the daughter and her young hansome hubby with baby in tow, the pet moose and snowmobile races on the White House lawn.

Im telling you that 11 million is just a drop in the bucket for her.

Forum List

Back