Sarah Palin to get 11 million for book?

Your proof is a BLOG?

Actually it is the youtube video from CSPAN. But since you couldn't figure that out, How about this one.

Higher Caps Urged For Fannie, Freddie

Leading Democrats pressed their case yesterday to give Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac a larger role in the troubled mortgage markets, arguing that the two companies should be allowed to buy bigger mortgages and more of them.

Snip

Dodd was elaborating on a position he staked out days earlier and was firing back at President Bush, who last week said Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac should be reformed before the government considers loosening their restraints.

Higher Caps Urged For Fannie, Freddie - washingtonpost.com

Last edited:
UPI this just in.

Except from Sarah Palin's Book, "Dumb dont Matter."

"I was born in America and always knew I would be famous and dress good. I went to school but like all C students I had a hard time. I was a beauty queen cause I'm beautiful. I attend church. I eloped cause it was fun and romantic and that sort of stuff. We had sex then children because that is the way I believe it should be. I was first mayor of a small town where it is dark lots of time during the year. I ran for governor and really liked the perks. I read lots of papers and know lots of stuff, see my recipe for moose stew. I shoot too and strongly believe in the amendment that says guns are Ok...."

Sarah Palin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Funny, typical resentment from caustic Dem supporters. Heck you cannot even rely on the truth as they expand and inflate their rants.....:lol:

Lady Sarah will be back with a vegence. Heck she'll have her own money, time to realize the uphill battle she has against the sexist Dems who really cannot stand independent women.

You guys just have to much resentment for women who made it on their own merits not their hubby's previous positions.

What we don't like is her incompetence. Wheher she is male or female matters not.

Yes, those same companies were paying the dems millions in campaign $$ and donations also to help them de fraud the American People.

Must be why in 2004 when the republicans asked for insight and regulations..the Dems claimed there was no problems...right.

The GOP were in control. They got everything else they wanted the last 8 years. Why was this any different?

How come I didn't hear about this? I follow politics/news daily. Never remember this stuff. Are you :eusa_liar:ing?

That's because you have a selective memory.

Freddie Mac - Fannie Mae - Democrats cant defend this « The Compass Blog

Sure we can. It was a lot of other things that caused the complete meltdown in the financial markets. For one, consider this was all done on purpose.

Or do you really believe Bush and McCain thought the economy was doing great until October and all of the sudden they woke up and needed $750 billion dollars to fix the mess they didn't even know was happening. And they are our leaders.

Are Americans really this stupid? Really?

The GOP were in control. They got everything else they wanted the last 8 years. Why was this any different?

How come I didn't hear about this? I follow politics/news daily. Never remember this stuff. Are you :eusa_liar:ing?

That's because you have a selective memory.

Freddie Mac - Fannie Mae - Democrats cant defend this « The Compass Blog

Sure we can. It was a lot of other things that caused the complete meltdown in the financial markets. For one, consider this was all done on purpose.

Or do you really believe Bush and McCain thought the economy was doing great until October and all of the sudden they woke up and needed $750 billion dollars to fix the mess they didn't even know was happening. And they are our leaders.

Are Americans really this stupid? Really?

Apparently you are. Looks like the Dems were bought and paid for with fraudulent funds. And lookie who is # 3.. your savior...big shock...not.

Top Recipients of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
Campaign Contributions, 1989-2008

Name
Office
Party/State
Total

1. Dodd, Christopher J
S
D-CT
$133,900

2. Kerry, John
S
D-MA
$111,000

3. Obama, Barack
S
D-IL
$105,849

4. Clinton, Hillary
S
D-NY
$75,550

5. Kanjorski, Paul E
H
D-PA
$65,500

6. Bennett, Robert F
S
R-UT
$61,499

7. Johnson, Tim
S
D-SD
$61,000

8. Conrad, Kent
S
D-ND
$58,991

9. Davis, Tom
H
R-VA
$55,499

10. Bond, Christopher S 'Kit'
S
R-MO
$55,400

11. Bachus, Spencer
H
R-AL
$55,300

12. Shelby, Richard C
S
R-AL
$55,000

13. Emanuel, Rahm
H
D-IL
$51,750

14. Reed, Jack
S
D-RI
$50,750

15. Carper, Tom
S
D-DE
$44,389

16. Frank, Barney
H
D-MA
$40,100

17. Maloney, Carolyn B
H
D-NY
$38,750

18. Bean, Melissa
H
D-IL
$37,249

19. Blunt, Roy
H
R-MO
$36,500

20. Pryce, Deborah
H
R-OH
$34,750

21. Miller, Gary
H
R-CA
$33,000

22. Pelosi, Nancy
H
D-CA
$32,750

23. Reynolds, Tom
H
R-NY
$32,700

24. Hoyer, Steny H
H
D-MD
$30,500

25. Hooley, Darlene
H
D-OR
$28,750

UPI this just in.

Except from Sarah Palin's Book, "Dumb dont Matter."

"I was born in America and always knew I would be famous and dress good. I went to school but like all C students I had a hard time. I was a beauty queen cause I'm beautiful. I attend church. I eloped cause it was fun and romantic and that sort of stuff. We had sex then children because that is the way I believe it should be. I was first mayor of a small town where it is dark lots of time during the year. I ran for governor and really liked the perks. I read lots of papers and know lots of stuff, see my recipe for moose stew. I shoot too and strongly believe in the amendment that says guns are Ok...."

Sarah Palin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
poor attempt at satire

No, 5 years ago the GOP controlled every branch of government. :lol: You just got busted!!! :eusa_liar: Show me the bill that Biden got passed through Tom Delay's Congress. And even if Biden had something to do with it, what did the Republicans do to the bill in the wee hours of the night? Or what signing statements did Bush put on those bills at the last minute?

I remember during the GOP's rule, credit card companies were "deregulated" and allowed to charge unbelievable interest rates. Like loansharks. Is it any surprise? The GOP serve the credit card companies, not you.

And this is your fault for not paying off your credit cards every month. Living beyond your means. Now you want to blame the government for your mistakes? :clap2:

Do you feel entitled to something? :eusa_whistle:

Biden's Link To Credit-Card Firm Questioned

Sen. Joe Biden was one of the few Democrats who sided with credit-card companies that were trying to make it harder for people to declare bankruptcy.

At the time, his son was a consultant to Delaware-based credit-card company MBNA. MBNA employees also contributed heavily to the senator's election campaigns.

Biden's Link To Credit-Card Firm Questioned : NPR

And heres one from your mothership....

Joe Biden: No true friend of working men and women

Snip:

The credit industry, ever relentless, kept coming back, confidant they had the number of elected officials necessary to do their bidding. They did, and Joe Biden was always one of them.

Jackson Williams: Joe Biden: No True Friend of Working Men and Women

So you hate both Democrats and Republicans, right? Because the shit you are showing us about Biden are all things that suggest he is as cozy with the credit card companies as his GOP rivals.

And did you know that the GOP between 2000-2006 passed laws that made it harder for you to go bankrupt but easier for rich people?

So what you are telling me is Biden signed that Republican bill.

That doesn't make me happy to hear, but it certainly doesn't make me want to run to the GOP.

And I would have to research this story entirely to understand what the facts really are. I'm certainly not going to take your spin on it.

And if Biden is just as bad as Republicans, you should love him, right?

No point in talking to him

The dimocrats are upset because Sarah is getting more for her book than Barry did.

A completely bullshit response cause when Obama wrote his memoirs nobody knew who he was, and when Palin writes hers millions of morons love her. And we're the dim ones?
:clap2::clap2::clap2: Good call

Biden's Link To Credit-Card Firm Questioned

Sen. Joe Biden was one of the few Democrats who sided with credit-card companies that were trying to make it harder for people to declare bankruptcy.

At the time, his son was a consultant to Delaware-based credit-card company MBNA. MBNA employees also contributed heavily to the senator's election campaigns.

Biden's Link To Credit-Card Firm Questioned : NPR

And heres one from your mothership....

Joe Biden: No true friend of working men and women

Snip:

The credit industry, ever relentless, kept coming back, confidant they had the number of elected officials necessary to do their bidding. They did, and Joe Biden was always one of them.

Jackson Williams: Joe Biden: No True Friend of Working Men and Women

So you hate both Democrats and Republicans, right? Because the shit you are showing us about Biden are all things that suggest he is as cozy with the credit card companies as his GOP rivals.

And did you know that the GOP between 2000-2006 passed laws that made it harder for you to go bankrupt but easier for rich people?

That doesn't make me happy to hear, but it certainly doesn't make me want to run to the GOP.

And I would have to research this story entirely to understand what the facts really are. I'm certainly not going to take your spin on it.

Couldn't answer the question huh...

Couldn't answer the question huh...
morons like him are a waste of time
;)

The dimocrats are upset because Sarah is getting more for her book than Barry did.

A completely bullshit response cause when Obama wrote his memoirs nobody knew who he was, and when Palin writes hers millions of morons love her. And we're the dim ones?
:clap2::clap2::clap2: Good call

the point is since you missed it:

WHO GIVES A FUCK HOW MUCH MONEY PALIN IS GETTING FOR A BOOK DEAL?

WHO GIVES A FUCK IF A PUBLISHER WANTS TO PAY HER THAT MUCH?

I'm not going to read it are you?

It's a fucking nonissue. Unless you're a Dimmy.

If Palin were some leftist hippy chick you yu leftist clowns would think she is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

How many of you managed to wade through the dense prose of Bill's look at me Auto biography with out falling asleep at least once.

Like I said.......nobody can fault Palin for finding someone to buy her story. Nobody can fault the publisher for printing the books. Nobody can fault how much obscene cash she's gonna get.

After all.........

OJ wrote a book.

If Palin were some leftist hippy chick you yu leftist clowns would think she is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

How many of you managed to wade through the dense prose of Bill's look at me Auto biography with out falling asleep at least once.

Just look at what we did with Caroline Kennedy. We contemplated her taking Hillary's position, but then when it was decided she wasn't ready, we went another route.

That's why you don't just nominate someone without vetting them first. Had you idiots vetted Palin, you would have never run her for VP. Now you all look really stupid. And you are standing firm on Sarah because you guys NEVER admit when you make mistakes. WMD's, Economy, Picking Palin to be VP and then NOT letting the media talk to her. :cuckoo:

Us Liberals love people like this. Keep em coming.

Forum List

Back