Sarah Palin quits... yet again!

It appears that every time Palin decides it's time to go home from an event she has attended, DavidS proclaims to the world she has "quit".

Newsflash. People go home.

That's the problem. She said she would do something, and then she backed out. This is a pattern with the woman.

Then you'd be wrong David. I disagreed with a lot of crap Bush did mostly his over blown social spending that helped almost no one. And my take on Iraq is a good bit different at heart than the Bush Administrations early on as well. For every dime bush spent overseas he spent an additional dollar on social programs not that leftist twits ever gave him any credit for it.

Tell me, garyd. What did you think of Reagan when unemployment hit 10.8% in 1983, being over 2 years into his administration?

It appears that every time Palin decides it's time to go home from an event she has attended, DavidS proclaims to the world she has "quit".

Newsflash. People go home.

That's the problem. She said she would do something, and then she backed out. This is a pattern with the woman.

And yet, you do seem to totally ignore the actual reason - which comes from someone who is no fan of Palin - and focus purely on the 'she quit' whine.

This tells me nothing about Palin, but a lot about you. It confirms my view that you are, in fact, an idiot.

Actually DAvid it was almost exactly 2 years into his Administration and the cut in tax rates as opposed to a tax Rebate had scarcely time to take effect since it could scarcely be able to have any measurable economic impact prior to April 15th of 1983. Given that the mess Carter and his Democratic congress - primarily the latter, as it is congress that controls the domestic side of things - left. And keep in mind the Dems retained control of both houses of congress except for a brief passage into Republican hands of the US Senate in '83-84 during the entirety of the Reagan Administration and all of Bush 1's administration.

On Wednesday, Sarah Palin excitedly announced on Twitter that she was going to be running a 5K Turkey Trot charity race in Washington state on Thanksgiving day.........Palin, however, quit the race early to avoid many of her fans.
Think Progress » Palin quits before finishing the 5K Turkey Trot race.

She announces to everyone on Twitter she'll be entering the race,
then quits because of the crowds?

:rofl:

Oh Sarah, Sarah. We do love you.

Palin had announced on Twitter that she would be running the 5k race organized by the Benton-Franklin Chapter of the Red Cross.
She didn’t finish the race, opting to leave the course early to avoid more crowds at the end. About 40 minutes into the run, word started trickling out to people gathered at the finish line that she was gone.
Wonkette also points out that Palin said she wasn’t going to be making a turkey dinner for Thanksgiving because it was “too much work.”

You should get over your obsession. She isn't going to have sex with you.
Quitting twits aren't my thing.

Maybe they are yours. It is pretty funny though: Another Palin Quit.

:lol:

It takes a special kinda pop-star lame-duckatude to quit halfway through a 3 mile race to avoid crowds...to go cook a turkey.

You should get over your obsession. She isn't going to have sex with you.
Quitting twits aren't my thing.

Maybe they are yours. It is pretty funny though: Another Palin Quit.

:lol:

It takes a special kinda pop-star lame-duckatude to quit halfway through a 3 mile race to avoid crowds...to go cook a turkey.

Maybe you can find a thread I've started about Ms Palin.
I think the obsession belongs to liberals.

I did a search for Palin in the title, but I didn't see it come up.(I thought that was the one about her booksigning quit)

Must have been an oversight.

Oh well. Nevermind.

Last edited:
The rule of thumb is that if it's an article at UnThinkingNoProgress or HuffyPuffy then it's highly probable that it has already been posted by a leftist here...

Sarah Palin Quits Turkey Trot 5K Race In Kennewick, Washington

Sarah Palin dropped out of a 5k race on Thanksgiving Day in Kennewick, Wash. The former vice presidential candidate and Alaska Governor quit the race because she wanted to avoid the crowds that were waiting for her at the end, according to The Tri-Cities Herald.
Palin was 1 of about 3,000 participants. The paper reported that her presence drew a "mass of onlookers." Palin announced that she would be running the race on Twitter.
The former Republican vice-presidential candidate visited nearby Richland, Wash., to spend the holiday with relatives. She said it's good to be back in the Tri-Cities to reconnect with "the roots." Her grandparents, Clem and Helen Sheeran, came to Richland in 1943.

Scared of her? aren't ya. :lol::lol: Ever think that maybe their were some security problems with that???:lol: Let's have Obama run a 5K and see if he can beat her. I doubt it, he smokes too much.:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back