Sarah Palin quits....again AND AGAIN!

ObamaShoeshine2.jpg

she has more important things to besides listen to liberal bull shit :razz:

It's amazing how you guys criticize the left but when we criticize
"We?"

Glad to see you admit you're a leftist, despite your constant claims of non-partisanship....

But, we've always known you're a liar on top of everything else.

"WE" as in people who don't like Palin and according to several polls, that happens to be a lot of people on a lot of sides.

But thanks for assuming, MM. I know what happens when you assume....
Very poor deflection attempt. Read what you posted. It's not quoted out of context. Your use of "we" goes back to "the left" meaning, you're saying you're a leftist.

So either you're illiterate, or you're a liar. Take your pick.

David S is a republican. If Palin had not been chosen, he'd have voted McCain.

If he would've picked Lieberman, I would've voted for him. If he would've picked Hutchinson, I would've voted for him.

The picking of Sarah Palin and the continued Republican support of her showed me the light of the Republican Party. I also supported the bailout bill which put me at odds with the fiscal conservatives and I was never a social conservative. So, by the end of October last year, instead of watching O'Reilly and Hannity, I was watching Olbermann and Maddow who seemed 100x more intelligent than both O'Reilly and Hannity.

I do embrace some of the ideas of progressiveness. I do not believe the dis-advantaged of this country should be left behind because they're not earning their way through life. Life isn't easy and some people need help in order to make it. A government represents the leadership of our society -- and a society is judged by how it treats its most vulnerable and needy. The conservatives want to leave them behind. The conservatives wanted our economy to collapse. The conservatives don't want the government to have a say in what a person does their body, yet they want to make abortion illegal. The conservative movement is full of hypocrites... while the progressive movement has a clear, straight forward strategy that does not rely on what a 2,000 year old book says and actually looks forward and not backwards.

After finally researching so many of the laws that conservatives have opposed such as abolition of slaver, equal rights for women, such as equal rights for minorities and the allowance of inter-racial marriages... paid sick days. Paid vacation days, minimum wage... these are all ideas that CONSERVATIVES have opposed. It's very scary.

ObamaShoeshine2.jpg

I would PAY to do that. I'd tell her that I know how to massage feet. There is an area of a woman's foot, if you touch it right, she will go all savage on you and rip off her clothes and your clothes and just... well, yeah.... it's near the center of the bottom of the foot and I don't remember what you have to do, but if you touch it right, her hormones go off like a volcano.

ObamaShoeshine2.jpg

I would PAY to do that. I'd tell her that I know how to massage feet. There is an area of a woman's foot, if you touch it right, she will go all savage on you and rip off her clothes and your clothes and just... well, yeah.... it's near the center of the bottom of the foot and I don't remember what you have to do, but if you touch it right, her hormones go off like a volcano.

watch it. your breathing to hard

ObamaShoeshine2.jpg

watch it. your breathing to hard

yeah next time he tries to open his laptop, it's gonna stick. :lol:

She can fire my gun any time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsx0rWGVkRY&feature=related]YouTube - Sarah Palin Fires Military Weapon[/ame]

Even unemployed people have things to do ....

Seriously. This is a behavioral pattern. She was chaired a board for the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission and then she quit. She ran for governor and then she quit. She promises to take part in speaking engagements and then she quits. This woman can't stay committed to anything.

you'd campaign for her tomorrow if she'd let you sleep with her.

I can't speak for him, but personally, Peggy Hill doesn't do anything for me.

Seriously. This is a behavioral pattern. She was chaired a board for the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission and then she quit. She ran for governor and then she quit. She promises to take part in speaking engagements and then she quits. This woman can't stay committed to anything.

you'd campaign for her tomorrow if she'd let you sleep with her.

I can't speak for him, but personally, Peggy Hill doesn't do anything for me.

you should read his response.

Apparently constantly. Our little david is getting all obsessive compulsive. And David the fact that they thought she was coming doesn't mean in and of itself that she ever said she would.

Last edited:
Apparently constantly. Our little david is getting all obsessive compulsive. And David the fact that they thought she was coming doesn't mean in and of itself that she ever said she would.

Obsessive-compulsive? My friend, you have no idea who I am or what I do in life. This woman is a danger to the safety of Americans because of two reasons: She's a fucking idiot who has no idea what she's doing and a lot of people love her.

Forum List

Back