Sarah Palin NOSEDIVES!!!!!!!!!

Her approval was at 60, now she's dropped to 50 percent approval.

what are people supposed to be approving or disapproving of? if she gets up and makes eggs or pancakes in the morning or if they go out for breakfast? what exactly?

I'm guessing it is her political commentary that she feels the need to regale us all with.

I haven't seen Sarah Palin on a talk show or being interviewed in a while. Seems she posts on HER Blog. Last time I checked, you have to make an effort to visit a blog and read the entries. Obama on the other hand seems to have a need to hold pep rallies around the country and do late night TV. I wonder if he could start up the Bozo show again?

On the news this afternoon, they were talking about the Wasilla Chihuahua again. It seems that she's sinking like a rock in the latest poll numbers. Now, it seems that where there was only a 26 percent disapproval, it's now risen to 40 percent. Her approval was at 60, now she's dropped to 50 percent approval.

Updated Sarah Palin Poll Numbers « Cold Cliff Blog

That, and considering the fact that Wal-Mart and Amazon are having price wars over her book (now it sells for 9 bucks), as well as the fact that Newsmax (the GOP rag) had to offer to give away a free copy of her book......well.........

I just don't see where anyone could possibly consider the Chihuahua from Wasilla relevant any more. Her book sales are tanking, her poll numbers are dropping.

Do you REALLY think she's got a shot in 2012? If so, PM me with your address and I will set up a side bet.

Robbie needs a new pair of shoes..............

She has been quite lately that's the only reason for the drop in the polls, as far as her book goes, I believe that the pre-sold orders for her book in November beat the record for any other politician's biography.

She is not in politics anymore and will probably do stump speeches for conservative candidates. Obama is out there so much that people are turning him off, there is something to be said about over-exposure.

Last edited:
ill bet its the child fucker jennings she appointed that has people concerned

I really don't get this hate thing Democrats have for her but she probably laughs all the way to the bank because of it.
I suppose only liberals can be liberated, non-dependent women to be acceptable.

This thread is just too funny. She's not in politics, and still in some kind of polls. Once, she's out of the running, I think the left should start tearing down Arnie (the terminator)Schwarzeneger. After that....go for Lynn Swann. I hope I'm giving you guys some good material.

Too funny indeed. They keep saying how irrelevant she is yet jump on lickity split with a dire 'Sarah Palin NOSEDVIES!!!!!!!!!' thread. Nine exclamation points . . . must be really big news. I'd better go see if Beck is reporting on this. :lol:

This thread is just too funny. She's not in politics, and still in some kind of polls. Once, she's out of the running, I think the left should start tearing down Arnie (the terminator)Schwarzeneger. After that....go for Lynn Swann. I hope I'm giving you guys some good material.

Too funny indeed. They keep saying how irrelevant she is yet jump on lickity split with a dire 'Sarah Palin NOSEDVIES!!!!!!!!!' thread. Nine exclamation points . . . must be really big news. I'd better go see if Beck is reporting on this. :lol:
Believe me, he is expressing sorrow. Almost every last one of us would love to see her as the Republican candidate next time around...just for the hysteria factor.

Yes, I do. Please, oh please, let the RNC put that bitch on the ticket in 2012. Please??????????

I don't know why you would call her a bitch, ya yank, what has she ever done to you,?except have an opinion that you do not agree with. You liberals just can't stand any dissention, it must threaten your very weak stand on the issues and agenda of this President, you can't defend them, so you go on the attack and a very personal one at that.
Makes you look pretty stupid.

Oh, and be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.:lol:

" A government big enough to give you everything you need is big enough to take everything you have." Thomas Jefferson

" I'm in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters." Frank Lloyd Wright:clap2:

im thinking it could be the glen beck expose that has people thinkng twice

Palin is an air head. In fact, she's the balloon we watched on TV yesterday...blowing around and circles and collapsing on the ground.

Yes, and she is sooooooooooooo stupid that she is making millions just by being stupid.
How much money do you have?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Palin is an air head. In fact, she's the balloon we watched on TV yesterday...blowing around and circles and collapsing on the ground.

Yes, and she is sooooooooooooo stupid that she is making millions just by being stupid.
It's true...I'm not smart enough to make money off of fools. Then again, I wouldn't want to.

:clap2::clap2:

I think Sarah Palin is HOT! I love a woman that knows how to field dress a moose...

you didnt get the memo dog?

seems mrs palin is neither the great white huntress or gun's woman she was made out to be...damn that reality check...damn it to hell.

I still think she's hot but now I'm going to go sit in the back yard under the tree and cry... I feel so let down. Why is it that sooner or later, politicians, no matter who they are, always seem to disappoint me?:lol:

Since when did they start doing approval polls of unemployed former politicians?

I wouldn't be surprised if Blagojevich's approval numbers have also dropped.

Arnie is to liberal for the left to go after him.

Murple syrple, I am not too bright, and I make a boat load. Part of it is understanding the business, which I surely do, and sometimes it is being a celebrity in the right spot at the right time. She's marketable, maple, not smart.

Good for her! It's the American way. However, she is nothing more than the dog who talks, a 15-minute wonder, a flash in the pan. She has no gravitas, no sand. She will be gone next year.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back