Sarah Palin NOSEDIVES!!!!!!!!!

PDS: Until there is a cure (and God willing, there will never be a cure) just laugh at the Libtards who keep insisting she's "irrelevant" and "sinking like a stone"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

On the news this afternoon, they were talking about the Wasilla Chihuahua again. It seems that she's sinking like a rock in the latest poll numbers. Now, it seems that where there was only a 26 percent disapproval, it's now risen to 40 percent. Her approval was at 60, now she's dropped to 50 percent approval.

Updated Sarah Palin Poll Numbers « Cold Cliff Blog

That, and considering the fact that Wal-Mart and Amazon are having price wars over her book (now it sells for 9 bucks), as well as the fact that Newsmax (the GOP rag) had to offer to give away a free copy of her book......well.........

I just don't see where anyone could possibly consider the Chihuahua from Wasilla relevant any more. Her book sales are tanking, her poll numbers are dropping.

Do you REALLY think she's got a shot in 2012? If so, PM me with your address and I will set up a side bet.

Robbie needs a new pair of shoes..............
That's too bad. $9 is basically the cost of a paperback...that's gotta sting.

It should be in the 99cent store soon, then...

Palin is an air head. In fact, she's the balloon we watched on TV yesterday...blowing around and circles and collapsing on the ground.

The Man who partners with God in matters of Ravi living or dying

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWOQA8S3i4g]YouTube - Obama - Breathalyzer[/ame]

i think it could be her failure to get the olympics in chicago that is making all the difference here.

Remember when Sarah took money from a convicted felon for her house down payment...oh no wait, that was Obama.

Sorry

Remember when Palin's goons unsealed her opponents divorce records? Oh, sorry, that was Obama too

i think people are waking up to the fact that she is conected to the founders of the weather underground

Remember how Palin kept saying that there were 47 million uninsured then in her televised speech before Congress she made 17 million disappear? Oh, fuck! That was Obamamamamama too!

Damnit!

Why do I get this so wrong?

1.) (note to self) if you want to know who is the most brutal on USMB .. bring up Sarah Palin

2.) (note to self) Women are liberated, their eating their own...

Remember how Palin bought $625,000 of land next to her house, the one paid for by the convicted felon, for only $106,000 form the WIFE of the convicted felon? It only looked like a $500,000 bribe but as soon as the husband was indicted the Palins magically tried to unwind the transaction and she called herself "boneheaded" for getting caught taking a $500,000 bride?

Oh fuck I keep doing this!

That was Obamamamamamamaaaaa

Remember how Palin spent 20 years -- that's 1,000 Sundays as an adult, in a church listening to a racist minister who told the congregation that 9/11 was "Americas chickens coming home to roost"?

Last edited:
Remember how Palin so terrified the Capital Markets that they are fleeing the dollar as the world's reserve currency? It has to be because the world does not trust such a clueless rube as the President of the USA ...amiright?

What better metric than to see how world Capital Markets just this total fuck up of a President

Oh wait, I got it wrong again, I guess this is what it feels liek to be a Librul poster

Remember how Palin's stupidity so terrified world Capital Markets that there is talk of the USA losing its AAA Credit rating!

Can you believe that!

Do you know the horrific ripple effect that will have on us?

All because we have a clueless fucking rube in the White House

Forum List

Back