Sarah Palin NOSEDIVES!!!!!!!!!

Remember how Prince Alaweeds adviser Khalid Monsour asked Percy Sutton to get Palin into college?

Wow, do Libruls have no memory?

Remember how Palin would rather hold her crotch than salute during the National Anthem?

Got the video rat-cheer! Read it and weep Repub Neocons!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwog6E08CFU]YouTube - Obama and the National Anthem[/ame]

Remember how Palin had Air Force One do a strafing Run over Ground Zero just for Shits and Giggles?

Remember, hot the LMSM found 9/11 survivors to ask them how they felt that she was being such a coldhearted bitch?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAHqAzCrFfY]YouTube - Airforce One skims Downtown NYC near Ground Zero WTC flv Apr 28[/ame]

Remember how Palin would rather hold her crotch than salute during the National Anthem?

Got the video rat-cheer! Read it and weep Repub Neocons!!

YouTube - Obama and the National Anthem

she is really a dumb bitch standing there like that hands in her crotch refusing to even act like shes American, i guess thats what happens when youre the daughter of a polygamist daddy, she just has no real foundation.

On the one hand, the Left keeps trying to beat up on Palin for her apparent lack of sophistication and her doing a competent job as governor of AK, leaving it with a surplus and something like 0 for 17 in bogus politically motivated ethics charges. The same kind of charges that got a sitting Senator Stevens from being re-elected. Somehow the pretty gal from AK who rides "snow machines" and has moral character and a normal family life in spite of all attempts by the liberal whiny snobs who can't balance a state or federal budget who want to tattoo her as some kind of "rube" in spite of her accomplishments, and in spite of her lacking an ivy league pedigree.

Palin's popularity "nosedives"?? Why in the hell are we discussing Palin instead of the idiot in the WH and his cohort idiots in Congress?? Palin will not be a factor in 2010 or 2012 except as possibly a cheerleader.

I hope her and her family enjoy their $7,000,000 book bonus.

hopeGeorgeFrederickWatts.jpg

Remember when Palin looked at this picture and said she saw "White folks greed running a world in need" and then wrote yet another autobiography about it?

Count all the greedy white folk

Last edited:
hopeGeorgeFrederickWatts.jpg

Remember when Palin looked at this picture and said she saw "White folks greed running a world in need" and then wrote yet another autobiography about it?

Count all the greedy white folk

fucking white folk always screwing things up

Remember when Crusader Frank replaced his avatar with Eddie, but failed to change his tagline?

Still you in Rio dude?

ABikerSailor - his posts always bring back good memories...:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSDeoO-j3G0]YouTube - Fraggle Rock Intro[/ame]

Palin's career as a POLITICIAN is probably over, she's going to get a sweetheart deal to be a political commentator, or maybe a TV or radio host. That is how it is done these days, get famous (or infamous!) in the public sector, then get rich in the private sector. Good for her

Last edited:
Do you REALLY think she's got a shot in 2012? If so, PM me with your address and I will set up a side bet.
You guys are just so silly getting your knickers in a twist over Sarah. You've just got to realize she is a force to be reckoned with and all your nasty remarks about her are just making middle America love her more and more. Sure, she probably won't gain any significant office but she sure as hell will raise millions for those who will get into office in the next election. Middle America absolutely loves and adores Sarah and all your vilifying remarks are not being heard outside of your narrow circle of left wing friends. Her book will be a best seller because America loves her. You can snipe about her all you want but you can't change peoples minds. They love her to death as much as you hate to hear it, but it's true.

Palin's career as a POLITICIAN is probably over, she's going to get a sweetheart deal to be a political commentator, or maybe a TV or radio host. That is how it is done these days, get famous (or infamous!) in the public sector, then get rich in the private sector. Good for he
Ya know I am so tired of hearing Palin's career is over when she hasn't even gotten started yet. She is so loved by so many people (outside of this narrow community we are currently corresponding with) you just will find out when she does get up and running and raising millions for American candidates all over the country. We are going to take back this country because real Americans are just not going to let it sink into the depths it is currently headed. Real Americans will come to the forefront and America will again be a country we can all once again be proud of.

Palin's career as a POLITICIAN is probably over, she's going to get a sweetheart deal to be a political commentator, or maybe a TV or radio host. That is how it is done these days, get famous (or infamous!) in the public sector, then get rich in the private sector. Good for he
Ya know I am so tired of hearing Palin's career is over when she hasn't even gotten started yet. She is so loved by so many people (outside of this narrow community we are currently corresponding with) you just will find out when she does get up and running and raising millions for American candidates all over the country. We are going to take back this country because real Americans are just not going to let it sink into the depths it is currently headed. Real Americans will come to the forefront and America will again be a country we can all once again be proud of.

Are you retarded or just hyper partisan? Have you already forgotten that Sarah Palin was the governor of Alaska until she QUIT? How does that equate to her political career not even being started yet?

I like Sarah Palin (as bad as the Democraps say she is) better than I like Obama (as good as the Democraps say he is.).

Last edited:
The Wasilla Chihuahua's numbers even among people who were her constituents (i.e. the people of Alaska, who at first showed strong support), are still dropping.

Shit.......if her own state has no use for her, what do we need her down here for?

Forum List

Back