Sarah Palin NOSEDIVES!!!!!!!!!

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
On the news this afternoon, they were talking about the Wasilla Chihuahua again. It seems that she's sinking like a rock in the latest poll numbers. Now, it seems that where there was only a 26 percent disapproval, it's now risen to 40 percent. Her approval was at 60, now she's dropped to 50 percent approval.

http://wilco278.wordpress.com/2009/08/19/updated-sarah-palin-poll-numbers/

That, and considering the fact that Wal-Mart and Amazon are having price wars over her book (now it sells for 9 bucks), as well as the fact that Newsmax (the GOP rag) had to offer to give away a free copy of her book......well.........

I just don't see where anyone could possibly consider the Chihuahua from Wasilla relevant any more. Her book sales are tanking, her poll numbers are dropping.

Do you REALLY think she's got a shot in 2012? If so, PM me with your address and I will set up a side bet.

Robbie needs a new pair of shoes..............

Last edited:
palin_2012.jpg

Her approval was at 60, now she's dropped to 50 percent approval.

what are people supposed to be approving or disapproving of? if she gets up and makes eggs or pancakes in the morning or if they go out for breakfast? what exactly?

You know Fist City, if you had bothered to click on the link, you would have seen that it is Alaskans on that poll, but she's also shown up on the news today as dropping like a safe in the national polls.

What are they approving/disapproving of? Her performance and standing overall.

Are you even from this country?

On the news this afternoon, they were talking about the Wasilla Chihuahua again. It seems that she's sinking like a rock in the latest poll numbers. Now, it seems that where there was only a 26 percent disapproval, it's now risen to 40 percent. Her approval was at 60, now she's dropped to 50 percent approval.

Updated Sarah Palin Poll Numbers « Cold Cliff Blog

That, and considering the fact that Wal-Mart and Amazon are having price wars over her book (now it sells for 9 bucks), as well as the fact that Newsmax (the GOP rag) had to offer to give away a free copy of her book......well.........

I just don't see where anyone could possibly consider the Chihuahua from Wasilla relevant any more. Her book sales are tanking, her poll numbers are dropping.

Do you REALLY think she's got a shot in 2012? If so, PM me with your address and I will set up a side bet.

Robbie needs a new pair of shoes..............
That's too bad. $9 is basically the cost of a paperback...that's gotta sting.

I guess no one has the COURAGE to compare her Alaska numbers with Obama's national numbers DO THEY?

Oh gee sorry - guess I didn't READ THAT FAR.

This thread is just too funny. She's not in politics, and still in some kind of polls. Once, she's out of the running, I think the left should start tearing down Arnie (the terminator)Schwarzeneger. After that....go for Lynn Swann. I hope I'm giving you guys some good material.

Forum List

Back