Sarah Palin medical records

mississippi

Rookie
Oct 31, 2008
has Anyone Ever Wondered About The Identity Of The Parents Of Infant Palin? Sarah Palin Along With John Mccain,Barack Obama, And Joe Biden, Have Been Asked To Disclose Their Medical Records. Everyone Have Complied But Sarah Palin. What Is She Trying To Hide. I Think That Her Infant Child Is Really Her Grandchild. If She Can Hide Or Lie About Something As Little As Medical Records, Do We Really Want Her In Office Serving Our Country As Vice President? I Know I Dont. She Said She Would Turn Over Her Medical Records This Week, But We Are Less Than 5 Days Away From The Big Election Day. What Is Sarah Palin Really Trying To Hide?

Last edited:
has Anyone Ever Wondered About The Identity Of The Parents Of Infant Palin? Sarah Palin Along With John Mccain, Brock Obama, And Joe Biden, Have Been Asked To Disclose Their Medical Records. Everyone Have Complied But Sarah Palin. What Is She Trying To Hide. I Think That Her Infant Child Is Really Her Grandchild. If She Can Hide Or Lie About Something As Little As Medical Records, Do We Really Want Her In Office Serving Our Country As Vice President? I Know I Dont. She Said She Would Turn Over Her Medical Records This Week, But We Are Less Than 5 Days Away From The Big Election Day. What Is Sarah Palin Really Trying To Hide?

maybe sarah palin is actually joe sixpack

You know, in that interview with Brian Williams last week, she said she'd release her records if it helped.

Still waiting for that.

They Talking About Everything Else That Dont Even Matter And No One Is Talking About The Release Of Her Medical Records, Especailly Fox News

She is one bizarre person. Now she is complaining that her lies and distortions are not being covered properly by MSM. She sure can repeat the wingnut talking points in spite of her lack of depth in political or worldly knowledge.

Political Radar: Palin Fears Media Threaten Her First Amendment Rights

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Make-Believe Maverick : Rolling Stone
Mad Dog Palin : Rolling Stone

So you think she should not release medical records but Barak should?

why?

So you think she should not release medical records but Barak should?

why?

I never said brack should. Medical records are protected by the HIPPA privacy laws. If you have a problem with someone's health then don't vote for him/her. So simple but it sucks to be a wittle libwal and spew such filth as is the subject of this thread. sad and sucky and pathetic wittle libwals.

"has Anyone Ever Wondered About The Identity Of The Parents Of Infant Palin?"

Yeah, that's the only thing keeping me from voting McCain/Palin. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back