Sarah Palin Faces Conservative Backlash

She's 5'1" around the ass maybe

I don't know how tall she is, I just know that she isn't a size zero and that Sarah Jessica Parker doesn't need to worry about her "Queen of anorexia" crown around Michelle....

She's overweight, so was Hillary and Barbra Bush. I just find it amusing that ABikerSailor is such a mindless stooge that he was compelled to lie about it.

So you throw the number 5'1" around for what purpose?

Last edited:
Seems Bo "DIKE" Ah is offended when Michelle is called onto the "carpet"

*no pun intended*

More right wing "integrity"....now, the question is....what sock puppet are you? And why are you hiding behind a new name like a coward? :eusa_eh:

You always seem to have a problem giving a direct answer, or like now you never give one.

Seems Bo "DIKE" Ah is offended when Michelle is called onto the "carpet"

*no pun intended*

More right wing "integrity"....now, the question is....what sock puppet are you? And why are you hiding behind a new name like a coward? :eusa_eh:

You always seem to have a problem giving a direct answer, or like now you never give one.

A direct answer to what question, He Who Spits on the Graves of our Union Dead?

Such Integrity.

Yes.

Noting that you are mindless sycophants is an act of integrity.

You wouldn't grasp that, though.

Mindless sycophants? :lol::lol:

If we are mindless and are debating rings around the likes of you...I'd hate to think what level of intelligence your so-called integrity has sunk you down to. Lead paint chip eating level? Or am I guessing too high again?

Such Integrity.

Yes.

Noting that you are mindless sycophants is an act of integrity.

You wouldn't grasp that, though.

Mindless sycophants? :lol::lol:

If we are mindless and are debating rings around the likes of you...I'd hate to think what level of intelligence your so-called integrity has sunk you down to. Lead paint chip eating level? Or am I guessing too high again?

uncensored is still on his "outrage tour"? :eusa_eh::lol:

A direct answer to what question, He Who Spits on the Graves of our Union Dead?

No I do not spit on the graves of the enemies of the south, I piss on them.

Forum List

Back