Sarah Palin Faces Conservative Backlash

Oh. You are the only person in the Rightwing?

I'm the only person that I'm responsible for....

Then why did you refer to "the Right"...instead of just yourself? And what's with this "we" stuff if you are only talking about yourself????

Remember, one of the primary features distinguishing right from left is the fact that we have integrity, where you are integrity free.

Then why did you refer to "the Right"...instead of just yourself? And what's with this "we" stuff if you are only talking about yourself????

Because

Remember, one of the primary features distinguishing right from left is the fact that we have integrity, where you are integrity free.

BTW, whether I agree or disagree with Michelle Obama being a fat pig, what lack of integrity does it show?

She is overweight and does preach at others in a hypocritical way.

Personally, I see nothing served by being disrespectful of the first lady, I mean the trash leftist threw at Laura Bush served no purpose save to highlight the hatred which seethes in you.

Even so, where is the dishonesty in the thread?

Because

BTW, whether I agree or disagree with Michelle Obama being a fat pig, what lack of integrity does it show?

Personally, I see nothing served by being disrespectful of the first lady, I mean the trash leftist threw at Laura Bush served no purpose save to highlight the hatred which seethes in you.

Ah...so this is what you mean by your....ahem....."integrity". Gotcha. :eusa_whistle:

Oh. You are the only person in the Rightwing?

I'm the only person that I'm responsible for....

Because Uncensored has multiple personalities, like Sybil.

Because

Overweight by whose standards? Yours? I was a Physical Readiness Training coordinator for 8 years in the Navy.

She's under standards for the military.

Or......do you think the military is full of "fat pigs" as well?

Overweight by whose standards? Yours?

I was a Physical Readiness Training coordinator for 8 years in the Navy.

ROFL

Bullshit, how fucking idiotic can you get?

Like I said, the left has zero integrity. You told the above lie because you think it serves you party, you don't give a fuck that it's a lie, you just want to serve your party.

5'1" at 180 is "under standards" - when you serve the party.....

What a fool.

ROFL

Like I said, the left has zero integrity. You told the above lie because you think it serves you party, you don't give a fuck that it's a lie, you just want to serve your party.

What a fool.

Hey dipshit.....she's almost as tall as her husband, and there is no fucking way she's 5'1 and 180, unless......you have a link that PROVES it.

As far as being a PRT Coordinator? Yes, I was, and when I was stationed at Newport RI at the Naval War College. My OIC was a man by the name of LT Roux, and he was the one that selected me as a PRT coordinator. Why? He'd just checked onboard and heard about me riding a bicycle from Jacksonville FL to Newport RI.

In 6 months, I took my entire command at the PSD from a couple of outstandings, a couple of excellents with the majority of the command being sat, to mostly outstandings and excellents.

Matter of fact, when other officers came over to speak with him, they'd ask about his PRT program, and he'd introduce them to me as his secret weapon.

I was stationed there from 1993 until 1997.

Hey dipshit.....she's almost as tall as her husband, and there is no fucking way she's 5'1 and 180, unless......you have a link that PROVES it.

fatbuttMichelleObamaImage6.jpg

That's a big girl there...

ROFL

What a fool.

Wait. You think Michelle Obama is 5'1"? :lol::lol::lol:

ROFL

What a fool.

She's 5'1" around the ass maybe

I don't know how tall she is, I just know that she isn't a size zero and that Sarah Jessica Parker doesn't need to worry about her "Queen of anorexia" crown around Michelle....

She's overweight, so was Hillary and Barbra Bush. I just find it amusing that ABikerSailor is such a mindless stooge that he was compelled to lie about it.

That's an example of your superior....er....Integrity, isn't it? :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, we already know that you don't have a hint of a clue what the word or the concept means...

Sure....it is I who don't know what it means as people look at my posts vs. your posts. :eusa_whistle:

Let me help you a little...

Integrity: 1. Rigid adherence to a code of behavior; probity. 2. The state of being unimpaired; soundness.

Ok, so your code of behavior is potty mouth name calling.....I can understand that being your version of...ahem...integrity.

ROFL

What a fool.

Ah...that must be "integrity".

Forum List

Back