Sarah Palin doing what she said she would do, back conservatives, not just a party.

She is going to be on Oprah soon, I think it is Nov 9th, to promote her book, you libs are going to be a shakin in your boots and I am going to love watching it.LOL Her pre-solds are historical for a book, she will be NUMBER ONE on the best-seller list for months to come. Are you libs grinding your teeth yet? because you are gonna be, better get to the dentist for the night splint before you ruin your dentition.

the shaking come from uncontrolable laughter - certainly not fear. Her approval is in the tank in Alaska - she has far less influence nationwide.

But she can rile up the radical right just like a televangelist (and seperate them from their money just like one too)

I have to applaud Sarah Palin on this one. The line between Republicans and Democrats really has become blurred in recent years. Where did all the real Conservatives go in the Republican Party? I'm always amazed that the Republicans continue to put absolute frauds like Arlin Specter and Lindsey Graham in powerful leadership positions. Sarah Palin took a brave stance here going with another Party's candidate. Kudos to her.

What was brave about? Did it threaten her position in Office? No, couldn't be that. Was it risky to losing support from her base? Couldn't be that either. Her base will defend her no matter what. If she got caught butt naked in a room full of high school boys with a 50 gallon drum of baby oil her base would defend her by saying:

"Why are people upset? Her dedication to education is proven to the point she is willing to sacrifice herself to teach human anatomy and the barrel of baby oil is proof she is fiscally conservative. Do you have any idea how much all that baby oil would cost if she bought it bottle by bottle?!?"

So I'm curious to understand the "risk?"

Obviously you hate Sarah Palin. Seems pretty sad and irrational to me. She did take a brave stance by endorsing another Party's candidate and so did Dick Armey. I don't always agree with her but i do on this one. Kudos to her.

The very first line in the blog gives false information. She is also a huge hypocrite and a Liberal pretending to be a Conservative. She laments government growth and spending while simultaneously supporting the expansion of our government with superfluous "defense" agencies, invading nations that never attacked us, and forcing our troops to occupy those nations and to die for colonialism. She's just a female version of Bush.

She was never a far right conservative in Alaska. She reinvented herself, or got reinvented, a year ago when the rightwing bloggers and dittoheads etc. decided to make her one.

What's so wrong with "Re-Inventing" yourself? All i know is that she has made a brave & correct decision in endorsing another Party's candidate. Many other so-called Conservative Republicans have not shown such bravery. Hating this woman so much really is just so weird & irrational. She really does have a whole lot of creepy Democrat Stalkers at this point. lol! Yikes!

Obviously you hate Sarah Palin. Seems pretty sad and irrational to me. She did take a brave stance by endorsing another Party's candidate and so did Dick Armey. I don't always agree with her but i do on this one. Kudos to her.

I asked for an explanation of how it was a risk and the response is to make a personal false accusation? Does it make you feel better about not being able to defend your claim? Do people around here fall for that kind of distraction?

Come on,now you're just stalking the woman at this point. Liberals really are getting pretty weird with that whole Palin stalking thing. I said she was brave & correct for endorsing another Party's candidate. That is my opinion and i still stand by it. You just keep coming back with more weird Palin stalking stuff. Ok so you hate Sarah Palin? We get it. Anything more to add?

The very first line in the blog gives false information. She is also a huge hypocrite and a Liberal pretending to be a Conservative. She laments government growth and spending while simultaneously supporting the expansion of our government with superfluous "defense" agencies, invading nations that never attacked us, and forcing our troops to occupy those nations and to die for colonialism. She's just a female version of Bush.

She was never a far right conservative in Alaska. She reinvented herself, or got reinvented, a year ago when the rightwing bloggers and dittoheads etc. decided to make her one.

Yes she was always a far right politician. That's why Evangelicals didn't support the McCain ticket until she was picked as the VeepCan.

The very first line in the blog gives false information. She is also a huge hypocrite and a Liberal pretending to be a Conservative. She laments government growth and spending while simultaneously supporting the expansion of our government with superfluous "defense" agencies, invading nations that never attacked us, and forcing our troops to occupy those nations and to die for colonialism. She's just a female version of Bush.[/B]

What other version is there? ....:eusa_angel:

Sarah Palin rocks another thread!!!!!

Poor libs can't keep away - they need their Sarah-hatin' fix...:)

She is going to be on Oprah soon, I think it is Nov 9th, to promote her book, you libs are going to be a shakin in your boots and I am going to love watching it.LOL Her pre-solds are historical for a book, she will be NUMBER ONE on the best-seller list for months to come. Are you libs grinding your teeth yet? because you are gonna be, better get to the dentist for the night splint before you ruin your dentition.

the only limit on the number of books she sells is the number of incredibly stupid people in this country.

you're right, she'll be on the times list for months.

Well they did vote for Barack and Plugs. So you may have a point there. :lol:

What's so wrong with "Re-Inventing" yourself? All i know is that she has made a brave & correct decision in endorsing another Party's candidate. Many other so-called Conservative Republicans have not shown such bravery. Hating this woman so much really is just so weird & irrational. She really does have a whole lot of creepy Democrat Stalkers at this point. lol! Yikes!

There's nothing brave about it. And if it costs the Republicans a seat there's nothing smart about it.

The rightwing reactionaries (they are not conservatives), with Sarah's support, are beginning to split the GOP in two. The moderate conservatives are going to toss the reactionaries into the garbage can because they now realize they cannot win with the Palinistas and whackos who think like them.

lol. "rightwing reactionaries".

:lol:

You dopey libs crack me up. The GOP has been split for years. Thats why they've been getting their asses kicked.

We are now at the "jump the shark point" where the GOP just might get kicked to the curb by a real conservative party.

They don't have much time left to get back on track, conservatives are fed up.

The real funny part here for me is that your messiah, is going to do to you what W did to the GOP. He has already creative more dissention and fear in the country and now democrats are turning on him already and the msm will soon follow.

So because of your moonbat tendencies, you are going to lose everything you stole.

Karma is a bitch! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont live in alaska so I never supported the lawsuits, and I had no problem with her being governor just had a problem with her being heart beat away from being president.
And Obama was smart enough to not release his records.
And you are obviously impressed by a smooth talking barbie doll, Palin is nothing like she seems and she has never gone rogue on anything.

How's that?

You aren't bothered by the lack of paper trail on Obama? Would you be bothered by a lack of paper trail on a Republican president?

A lack of paper trail on a Republican President doesn't happen.

You're right, my bad. What was I thinking.

I dont live in alaska so I never supported the lawsuits, and I had no problem with her being governor just had a problem with her being heart beat away from being president.
And Obama was smart enough to not release his records.
And you are obviously impressed by a smooth talking barbie doll, Palin is nothing like she seems and she has never gone rogue on anything.

How's that?

You aren't bothered by the lack of paper trail on Obama? Would you be bothered by a lack of paper trail on a Republican president?

A lack of paper trail on a Republican President doesn't happen.

Unless you're talking about Bush's military record. Or his SEC investigation. Or his DWI. Or his.......

Come on,now you're just stalking the woman at this point. Liberals really are getting pretty weird with that whole Palin stalking thing. I said she was brave & correct for endorsing another Party's candidate. That is my opinion and i still stand by it. You just keep coming back with more weird Palin stalking stuff. Ok so you hate Sarah Palin? We get it. Anything more to add?

Lol......stalking and I hate her? What joke. Iam also not a Liberal but given your first two false accusations I don't suspect you care how many more you make. But thanks for clarifying it's just your opinion. That's the way to go about making claims without needing to do anything to qualify them. It was also a Palin supporter that started the thread.....so anyone who disagrees is a stalker? Lol.

Yea you Liberal loons really do seem lost without your Bush Boogeyman so i guess Sarah Palin will now have to do. Hey how bout viciously attacking her children some more because we all know how much you loons get off on that? You guys are getting pretty boring with all that Palin-stalking stuff too. Less & Less common sense thinking people are buying yer chit these days. But hey knock yourself out and good luck with your weird stalking stuff.

Actually she is a female version of Reagan. that's why you guys are terrified of her. There is nothing liberal about her, she is all for the defense of this nation and it's people, a conservative value, and something a pea brain liberal like yourself would find hard to comprehend.

Forum List

Back