Sarah Palin doing what she said she would do, back conservatives, not just a party.

The very first line in the blog gives false information. She is also a huge hypocrite and a Liberal pretending to be a Conservative. She laments government growth and spending while simultaneously supporting the expansion of our government with superfluous "defense" agencies, invading nations that never attacked us, and forcing our troops to occupy those nations and to die for colonialism. She's just a female version of Bush.

Actually she is a female version of Reagan. that's why you guys are terrified of her. There is nothing liberal about her, she is all for the defense of this nation and it's people, a conservative value, and something a pea brain liberal like yourself would find hard to comprehend.

Ah - even Sarah would back away from that claim - out of respect for the Great Man if nothing else.

She is making waves within the political power structure though, and for that I am thankful. The book tour is gonna be BIG - though expect a segment of the media to attack her hard during it.

How funny that the same forked tongued libs that claimed she was a complete lightweight and unqualified are now whining that she let down the people of Alaska by allowing her capable Lt. Governor, who wasn't getting harassed by frivolous lawsuits, to take over her position.......... which is it lefties?

The left wanted her out of office by supporting the bullshit lawsuits pushed by even more crooked lawyers, she resigned and now you want to give her shit for leaving.

Admit it, you people are easily impressed by smooth talking snake oil salesmen who supposedly have a Harvard degree in law(has anyone seen any records yet, did he even attend class?), as long as there is a D behind the name. You used the black population to get an imbecile in power, you should be ashamed but since demorats have no morals, you aren't...... pathetic.

Go Sarah, sign a copy for me.
I dont live in alaska so I never supported the lawsuits, and I had no problem with her being governor just had a problem with her being heart beat away from being president.
And Obama was smart enough to not release his records.
And you are obviously impressed by a smooth talking barbie doll, Palin is nothing like she seems and she has never gone rogue on anything.

You're not interested in knowing more about the empty suit? Why not? You are just going to buy into the idea that this clown that surrounds himself with some of the worst people to ever show up in Washington is brilliant because he acts like a gay model......... whatever.
I am smart enought to realize that if he released his college transcripts that you guys would attack every little thing about them to distract the rest of the country.

She is going to be on Oprah soon, I think it is Nov 9th, to promote her book, you libs are going to be a shakin in your boots and I am going to love watching it.LOL Her pre-solds are historical for a book, she will be NUMBER ONE on the best-seller list for months to come. Are you libs grinding your teeth yet? because you are gonna be, better get to the dentist for the night splint before you ruin your dentition.

the only limit on the number of books she sells is the number of incredibly stupid people in this country.

you're right, she'll be on the times list for months.

See, what I mean, they are already starting to grind away at those teeth.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This one's for you, " Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King Jr.

BTW, don't watch Ophra and for God's sake don't read Sarah's book, the FACTS might just get in the way of your BELIEFS and that could be too much of an overload for your brain and your teeth to take.:lol::lol::lol:

I dont live in alaska so I never supported the lawsuits, and I had no problem with her being governor just had a problem with her being heart beat away from being president.
And you are obviously impressed by a smooth talking barbie doll, Palin is nothing like she seems and she has never gone rogue on anything.

How's that?

You aren't bothered by the lack of paper trail on Obama? Would you be bothered by a lack of paper trail on a Republican president?

I could careless about what a republican wrote in college twenty or more years ago.

Sarah rocks, she walks her talk, and here she is actually doing what she said she would do. She does not care about party affiliation, she cares about fiscal conservatism against liberal, tax, spend and bankrupt policies.

Sarah Palin Endorses Conservative Doug Hoffman in New York 23 Congressional Race | FullosseousFlap's Dental Blog

obviously she didn't do what she said she would do because she isn't governor anymore!:lol:

Well, you wouldn't be either if your MINOR children were attacked by the left on a daily basis, and you were having to defend frivolous ethics violations from all the left wings nut cases in Alaska on a minute to minute basis costing her state millions of dollars to defend. She did the right and honorable thing, something you would not understand though.:cuckoo:
honorable thing? Should Clinton of resigned because everyone said his daughter was ugly?
and Sarah should have thought about that before running for vice president when her teenage daughter was pregnant. If she wants to play in the majors she needs to grow a pair.

The very first line in the blog gives false information. She is also a huge hypocrite and a Liberal pretending to be a Conservative. She laments government growth and spending while simultaneously supporting the expansion of our government with superfluous "defense" agencies, invading nations that never attacked us, and forcing our troops to occupy those nations and to die for colonialism. She's just a female version of Bush.

Actually she is a female version of Reagan. that's why you guys are terrified of her. There is nothing liberal about her, she is all for the defense of this nation and it's people, a conservative value, and something a pea brain liberal like yourself would find hard to comprehend.

Yeah I guess you got it wrapped tight. The Palin supporters always use facts and verifiable information with a sharp edge of making your positions seem sensible and hard to rebut. Also, it's extremely impressive how your camp never ever employs childish name calling when responding to criticisms.

obviously she didn't do what she said she would do because she isn't governor anymore!:lol:

Well, you wouldn't be either if your MINOR children were attacked by the left on a daily basis, and you were having to defend frivolous ethics violations from all the left wings nut cases in Alaska on a minute to minute basis costing her state millions of dollars to defend. She did the right and honorable thing, something you would not understand though.:cuckoo:
honorable thing? Should Clinton of resigned because everyone said his daughter was ugly?
and Sarah should have thought about that before running for vice president when her teenage daughter was pregnant. If she wants to play in the majors she needs to grow a pair.

First of all, her pregnant daughter was attacked, but also her handicapped son who was an infant at the time and also her 8 year old daughter. EVERYONE said Clinton's daughter was ugly?????????????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm would you provide that link please. The one and only time that I had ever heard that Clinton's daughter was viciously attacked was from the libs on this board, and to this day, I have not seen a credible link to it. So please provide it.
Or is this just another idea that you libs have pulled out of your liberal la, la land book of fantasies.

Last edited:

First of all, her pregnant daughter was attacked, but also her handicapped son who was an infant at the time and also her 8 year old daughter. EVERYONE said Clinton's daughter was ugly?????????????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm would you provide that link please. The one and only time that I had ever heard that Clinton's daughter was viciously attacked was from the libs on this board, and to this day, I have not seen a credible link to it. So please provide it.
Or is this just another idea that you libs have pulled out of your liberal la, la land book of fantasies.

Don't worry - the vast majority of Americans know some went way over the line regarding Palin and her family. Even some who would never vote for her for anything admit that much.

like I said before she should of thought of her children before she decided to run for vice president, when you are mother you should always put her children first.

Candidates' children are off limits. Every candidates. Remember that in the future stoopidlibs and stoopidcons.

"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno." John McCain June 1998

Then there is Rush calling her " The White House Dog" and I think she was twelve or thirteen at the time.

". As media watchdog group Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting noted, in 1993, on his former television show, Limbaugh referred to Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 at the time, as "the White House dog."
Discussing Giuliani's son, Limbaugh recalled media "zone of privacy" for Chelsea Clinton but ignored his own smear | Media Matters for America

Don't worry - the vast majority of Americans know some went way over the line regarding Palin and her family. Even some who would never vote for her for anything admit that much.

and sarah should have been smart enough to realize that they would attack her pregnant teenage daughter. Instead of doing the right thing and telling McCain no and putting her daughter and what she was going through first she put herself first.

"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno." John McCain June 1998

Then there is Rush calling her " The White House Dog" and I think she was twelve or thirteen at the time.

". As media watchdog group Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting noted, in 1993, on his former television show, Limbaugh referred to Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 at the time, as "the White House dog."
Discussing Giuliani's son, Limbaugh recalled media "zone of privacy" for Chelsea Clinton but ignored his own smear | Media Matters for America

Do you have a link for that Mccain quote?

and sarah should have been smart enough to realize that they would attack her pregnant teenage daughter. Instead of doing the right thing and telling McCain no and putting her daughter and what she was going through first she put herself first.

Well then, what you are saying is that anyone with kids should not run for political office.

I guess that would rule out almost everyone currently in office, including Obama.

You have not answered my question about how EVERYONE was calling Clinton's daughter ugly, please provide the link. I anxiously await your reply.

Last edited:

Do you have a link for that Mccain quote?

google it, you will get about 20,000 links! and the fact you have not heard it before means you have had your head in the sand. But here I copy and pasted just the first page of links for you.

John McCain's mean, sexist, homophobic joke about Chelsea Clinton ...
Feb 9, 2008 ... John McCain's mean, sexist, homophobic joke about Chelsea Clinton ... When McCain subsequently apologized to President Clinton, ...
John McCain's mean, sexist, homophobic joke about Chelsea Clinton - Jed Report - Cached - SimilarPast: McCain's old Chelsea joke (Spin Cycle) - Newsday.com
Feb 8, 2008 ... John McCain (R-AZ) "formally apologized" to Pres. Clinton on 6/12 "for a crass joke he made earlier in the week at the expense of" Hillary ...
blogs.trb.com/news/.../past_mccains_old_chelsea_joke.html - Cached - SimilarJohn McCain's crude Chelsea Clinton joke
Feb 10, 2008 ... John McCain's crude Chelsea Clinton joke .... It was widely publicized at the time, and McCain apologized for it. ...
digg.com/.../John_McCain_s_crude_Chelsea_Clinton_joke - Cached - SimilarSalon Newsreal | A joke too bad to print?
Jun 25, 1998 ... John McCain's tasteless two-liner about Chelsea Clinton and Janet Reno was ... When McCain subsequently apologized to President Clinton, ...
Salon Newsreal | A joke too bad to print? - Cached - SimilarMcCain's Out-of-Control Anger: Does He Have the Temperament to Be ...
John McCain, R-Ariz., is considered a front-runner for the 2008 race, ... Press story reporting McCain's 1998 joke suggesting that Chelsea Clinton was ... "Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly?" McCain said at a GOP fund-raiser in Washington. ... McCain apologized to the Clintons. But more recently, McCain said on Fox ...
archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2006/7/.../00548.shtml - Cached - SimilarPERRspectives: Meghan McCain's Ass, John McCain's Chelsea Clinton Joke
Mar 16, 2009 ... Meghan McCain's Ass, John McCain's Chelsea Clinton Joke. Among the least compelling story lines ... I've apologized. I can't take it back. ...
PERRspectives: Meghan McCain's Ass, John McCain's Chelsea Clinton Joke - Cached - SimilarPERRspectives: Palin Family Focus Recalls McCain's Chelsea Clinton ...
Sep 1, 2008 ... As the history shows, the same John McCain who now hopes to ... I've apologized. I can't take it back. ... Given bad boy McCain's dirty joke at Chelsea's expense, Clinton supporters would do well to boo right back. ...
PERRspectives: Palin Family Focus Recalls McCain's Chelsea Clinton Joke - Cached - Similar

Show more results from www.perrspectives.comMcCain Chelsea Clinton Joke
The McCain Chelsea Clinton Joke refers to a remark John McCain made about Chelsea Clinton in 1998 (when Clinton was 18 years old). McCain said, "Why is ...
McCain Chelsea Clinton Joke - Cached - SimilarJohn Mccain's tasteless joke about Chelsea Clinton (Rush Limbaugh ...
10 posts - 9 authors - Last post: Mar 19, 2008
When McCain subsequently apologized to President Clinton, the Washington Post, ... Big deal if Chelsea Clinton was the subject of a joke. ...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ohn-mccains-tasteless-joke-about-chelsea.html - Cached - SimilarEd Pilkington on John McCain's joke about Chelsea Clinton | Life ...
Sep 2, 2008 ... Ed Pilkington: John McCain's joke about Chelsea Clinton packed into its 15 ... After his misogynist joke, McCain said sorry to Bill Clinton ...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2008/.../women.johnmccain - Cached - SimilarTip: These results include the word "apology". Show results that include only "apologizes

Last edited:
I can remember the late night comedy shows and some of the newspapers and the radio stations repeating the story. It took Newt Gingrich to cool off the stupidity among some of the cons. Somebody can look it up, because I am off to make my next million.

How's that?

You aren't bothered by the lack of paper trail on Obama? Would you be bothered by a lack of paper trail on a Republican president?

I could careless about what a republican wrote in college twenty or more years ago.

You didn't answer my question.

Well then, what you are saying is that anyone with kids should not run for political office.

I guess that would rule out almost everyone currently in office, including Obama.

You have not answered my question about how EVERYONE was calling Clinton's daughter ugly, please provide the link. I anxiously await your reply.

I am saying someone who's husband works away from home for three weeks at a time and already is having someone help raise her children because she is busy as governor, who has one daughter pregnant, a son going to Irag and got into some trouble himself, and another son who has downs should maybe realize that instead of running for vice president she should put her family first. My friend's dad works for the same company has todd and out ranks him and he still is home maybe a week out of the month. When you become a parent one of you has to make a scarfice if you want to give your children they life they deserve.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
So Sarah Palin endorses one Conservative Democrat over the Republican (big difference huh? :eusa_eh:.) That suddenly makes her a rebel and keeping her promises? I'd like to see the ratio of endorsements.

Sarah Palin doing what she says she was going to do being based off one example is like saying the Health Care Bill that just got out of committee is bipartisan because Snowe voted for it. Care to delude yourself all you want, but the truth stands. :lol:

I like this guy.. He is harsh!!

How's that?

You didn't answer my question.

I think I did, I said I could careless. And I could careless about Obama's paper trail, I also give him props for being smarter than Bush and not releasing his college information which is private and no one has the right to see.

Forum List

Back