Sarah Palin doing what she said she would do, back conservatives, not just a party.

and sarah should have been smart enough to realize that they would attack her pregnant teenage daughter. Instead of doing the right thing and telling McCain no and putting her daughter and what she was going through first she put herself first.

Well then, what you are saying is that anyone with kids should not run for political office.

I guess that would rule out almost everyone currently in office, including Obama.

You have not answered my question about how EVERYONE was calling Clinton's daughter ugly, please provide the link. I anxiously await your reply.

I am saying someone who's husband works away from home for three weeks at a time and already is having someone help raise her children because she is busy as governor, who has one daughter pregnant, a son going to Irag and got into some trouble himself, and another son who has downs should maybe realize that instead of running for vice president she should put her family first. My friend's dad works for the same company has todd and out ranks him and he still is home maybe a week out of the month. When you become a parent one of you has to make a scarfice if you want to give your children they life they deserve.

You are such a hypocrite, I would bet my bottom dollar that had Sarah been a LIBERAL MAN running for the same position you would not have uttered a response, yet you would be first in line to say that you uphold EQUAL rights for women, when in reality you don't, unless that woman is a liberal.

BTW- where's that link about Clinton's daughter.

Well then, what you are saying is that anyone with kids should not run for political office.

I guess that would rule out almost everyone currently in office, including Obama.

You have not answered my question about how EVERYONE was calling Clinton's daughter ugly, please provide the link. I anxiously await your reply.

I am saying someone who's husband works away from home for three weeks at a time and already is having someone help raise her children because she is busy as governor, who has one daughter pregnant, a son going to Irag and got into some trouble himself, and another son who has downs should maybe realize that instead of running for vice president she should put her family first. My friend's dad works for the same company has todd and out ranks him and he still is home maybe a week out of the month. When you become a parent one of you has to make a scarfice if you want to give your children they life they deserve.

You are such a hypocrite, I would bet my bottom dollar that had Sarah been a LIBERAL MAN running for the same position you would not have uttered a response, yet you would be first in line to say that you uphold EQUAL rights for women, when in reality you don't, unless that woman is a liberal.

BTW- where's that link about Clinton's daughter.
hey idiot check the last page! I posted a whole page of links for ya!
And no I am not a hyprocit, I for one have made many scrafices for my son because I am his only parent around. ANd I will repeat it again, I have no problem with her being governor. She put herself before her daughter.

"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno." John McCain June 1998

Then there is Rush calling her " The White House Dog" and I think she was twelve or thirteen at the time.

". As media watchdog group Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting noted, in 1993, on his former television show, Limbaugh referred to Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 at the time, as "the White House dog."
Discussing Giuliani's son, Limbaugh recalled media "zone of privacy" for Chelsea Clinton but ignored his own smear | Media Matters for America

Do you have a link for that Mccain quote?

google it, you will get about 20,000 links! and the fact you have not heard it before means you have had your head in the sand. But here I copy and pasted just the first page of links for you.

John McCain's mean, sexist, homophobic joke about Chelsea Clinton ...
Feb 9, 2008 ... John McCain's mean, sexist, homophobic joke about Chelsea Clinton ... When McCain subsequently apologized to President Clinton, ...
John McCain's mean, sexist, homophobic joke about Chelsea Clinton - Jed Report - Cached - SimilarPast: McCain's old Chelsea joke (Spin Cycle) - Newsday.com
Feb 8, 2008 ... John McCain (R-AZ) "formally apologized" to Pres. Clinton on 6/12 "for a crass joke he made earlier in the week at the expense of" Hillary ...
blogs.trb.com/news/.../past_mccains_old_chelsea_joke.html - Cached - SimilarJohn McCain's crude Chelsea Clinton joke
Feb 10, 2008 ... John McCain's crude Chelsea Clinton joke .... It was widely publicized at the time, and McCain apologized for it. ...
digg.com/.../John_McCain_s_crude_Chelsea_Clinton_joke - Cached - SimilarSalon Newsreal | A joke too bad to print?
Jun 25, 1998 ... John McCain's tasteless two-liner about Chelsea Clinton and Janet Reno was ... When McCain subsequently apologized to President Clinton, ...
Salon Newsreal | A joke too bad to print? - Cached - SimilarMcCain's Out-of-Control Anger: Does He Have the Temperament to Be ...
John McCain, R-Ariz., is considered a front-runner for the 2008 race, ... Press story reporting McCain's 1998 joke suggesting that Chelsea Clinton was ... "Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly?" McCain said at a GOP fund-raiser in Washington. ... McCain apologized to the Clintons. But more recently, McCain said on Fox ...
archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2006/7/.../00548.shtml - Cached - SimilarPERRspectives: Meghan McCain's Ass, John McCain's Chelsea Clinton Joke
Mar 16, 2009 ... Meghan McCain's Ass, John McCain's Chelsea Clinton Joke. Among the least compelling story lines ... I've apologized. I can't take it back. ...
PERRspectives: Meghan McCain's Ass, John McCain's Chelsea Clinton Joke - Cached - SimilarPERRspectives: Palin Family Focus Recalls McCain's Chelsea Clinton ...
Sep 1, 2008 ... As the history shows, the same John McCain who now hopes to ... I've apologized. I can't take it back. ... Given bad boy McCain's dirty joke at Chelsea's expense, Clinton supporters would do well to boo right back. ...
PERRspectives: Palin Family Focus Recalls McCain's Chelsea Clinton Joke - Cached - Similar

Show more results from www.perrspectives.comMcCain Chelsea Clinton Joke
The McCain Chelsea Clinton Joke refers to a remark John McCain made about Chelsea Clinton in 1998 (when Clinton was 18 years old). McCain said, "Why is ...
McCain Chelsea Clinton Joke - Cached - SimilarJohn Mccain's tasteless joke about Chelsea Clinton (Rush Limbaugh ...
10 posts - 9 authors - Last post: Mar 19, 2008
When McCain subsequently apologized to President Clinton, the Washington Post, ... Big deal if Chelsea Clinton was the subject of a joke. ...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ohn-mccains-tasteless-joke-about-chelsea.html - Cached - SimilarEd Pilkington on John McCain's joke about Chelsea Clinton | Life ...
Sep 2, 2008 ... Ed Pilkington: John McCain's joke about Chelsea Clinton packed into its 15 ... After his misogynist joke, McCain said sorry to Bill Clinton ...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2008/.../women.johnmccain - Cached - SimilarTip: These results include the word "apology". Show results that include only "apologizes
here I will quote myself since you seem to not be able to follow this thread very well.

I could careless about what a republican wrote in college twenty or more years ago.

You didn't answer my question.

I think I did, I said I could careless. And I could careless about Obama's paper trail, I also give him props for being smarter than Bush and not releasing his college information which is private and no one has the right to see.

He's an elected official and he works for us and we do have the right to see his 'private' school records. If you were a manger hiring a new employee and they told you that their college information was private and refused to show it, would you hire them?

Our local board of directors supervisor, who owned a development company, decided he didn't have to pay some of his taxes. At one of the meetings a resident asked about that and the supevisor popped a gasket saying the same thing you said, that it was private. Nope. He was an elected official and as such, certain details are no longer private. He not only ended up quitting - oh, I mean 'resigning' - last I read both the IRS and the FBI were looking into him.

Why is Obama hiding his college information anyway? What's he hiding? Nothing? Then why not release them?

You didn't answer my question.

I think I did, I said I could careless. And I could careless about Obama's paper trail, I also give him props for being smarter than Bush and not releasing his college information which is private and no one has the right to see.

He's an elected official and he works for us and we do have the right to see his 'private' school records. If you were a manger hiring a new employee and they told you that their college information was private and refused to show it, would you hire them?

Our local board of directors supervisor, who owned a development company, decided he didn't have to pay some of his taxes. At one of the meetings a resident asked about that and the supevisor popped a gasket saying the same thing you said, that it was private. Nope. He was an elected official and as such, certain details are no longer private. He not only ended up quitting - oh, I mean 'resigning' - last I read both the IRS and the FBI were looking into him.

Why is Obama hiding his college information anyway? What's he hiding? Nothing? Then why not release them?

Do you not remember who everyone attacked Bush for his college records? Like I said Obama is smarter because he knew that the right would pick everything apart.
I don't care about what he wrote about when he was twenty years old and I don't care about what anyone else wrote when they were twenty years old.

Yea you Liberal loons really do seem lost without your Bush Boogeyman so i guess Sarah Palin will now have to do. Hey how bout viciously attacking her children some more because we all know how much you loons get off on that? You guys are getting pretty boring with all that Palin-stalking stuff too. Less & Less common sense thinking people are buying yer chit these days. But hey knock yourself out and good luck with your weird stalking stuff.

What you have here is someone such as Obama keeping his children as far away from the spotlight as he can. Same thing for Clintons with Chelsea Clinton.

Then you have someone like the balloon guy who drags his children into the spotlight. Or someone like Sarah Palin who makes her down's syndrome baby a compaign blurb.

You can't drag your children, kicking and screaming, into the spotlight and then claim it was like a turkey being slaughtered behind you while you are giving an interview. Makes you facinated and queasy at the same time. But don't blame that on innocent by standers while saying, "Hey, look at that turkey, it's wearing lipstick".

Do you have a link for that Mccain quote?

google it, you will get about 20,000 links! and the fact you have not heard it before means you have had your head in the sand. But here I copy and pasted just the first page of links for you.

John McCain's mean, sexist, homophobic joke about Chelsea Clinton ...
Feb 9, 2008 ... John McCain's mean, sexist, homophobic joke about Chelsea Clinton ... When McCain subsequently apologized to President Clinton, ...
John McCain's mean, sexist, homophobic joke about Chelsea Clinton - Jed Report - Cached - SimilarPast: McCain's old Chelsea joke (Spin Cycle) - Newsday.com
Feb 8, 2008 ... John McCain (R-AZ) "formally apologized" to Pres. Clinton on 6/12 "for a crass joke he made earlier in the week at the expense of" Hillary ...
blogs.trb.com/news/.../past_mccains_old_chelsea_joke.html - Cached - SimilarJohn McCain's crude Chelsea Clinton joke
Feb 10, 2008 ... John McCain's crude Chelsea Clinton joke .... It was widely publicized at the time, and McCain apologized for it. ...
digg.com/.../John_McCain_s_crude_Chelsea_Clinton_joke - Cached - SimilarSalon Newsreal | A joke too bad to print?
Jun 25, 1998 ... John McCain's tasteless two-liner about Chelsea Clinton and Janet Reno was ... When McCain subsequently apologized to President Clinton, ...
Salon Newsreal | A joke too bad to print? - Cached - SimilarMcCain's Out-of-Control Anger: Does He Have the Temperament to Be ...
John McCain, R-Ariz., is considered a front-runner for the 2008 race, ... Press story reporting McCain's 1998 joke suggesting that Chelsea Clinton was ... "Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly?" McCain said at a GOP fund-raiser in Washington. ... McCain apologized to the Clintons. But more recently, McCain said on Fox ...
archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2006/7/.../00548.shtml - Cached - SimilarPERRspectives: Meghan McCain's Ass, John McCain's Chelsea Clinton Joke
Mar 16, 2009 ... Meghan McCain's Ass, John McCain's Chelsea Clinton Joke. Among the least compelling story lines ... I've apologized. I can't take it back. ...
PERRspectives: Meghan McCain's Ass, John McCain's Chelsea Clinton Joke - Cached - SimilarPERRspectives: Palin Family Focus Recalls McCain's Chelsea Clinton ...
Sep 1, 2008 ... As the history shows, the same John McCain who now hopes to ... I've apologized. I can't take it back. ... Given bad boy McCain's dirty joke at Chelsea's expense, Clinton supporters would do well to boo right back. ...
PERRspectives: Palin Family Focus Recalls McCain's Chelsea Clinton Joke - Cached - Similar

Show more results from www.perrspectives.comMcCain Chelsea Clinton Joke
The McCain Chelsea Clinton Joke refers to a remark John McCain made about Chelsea Clinton in 1998 (when Clinton was 18 years old). McCain said, "Why is ...
McCain Chelsea Clinton Joke - Cached - SimilarJohn Mccain's tasteless joke about Chelsea Clinton (Rush Limbaugh ...
10 posts - 9 authors - Last post: Mar 19, 2008
When McCain subsequently apologized to President Clinton, the Washington Post, ... Big deal if Chelsea Clinton was the subject of a joke. ...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ohn-mccains-tasteless-joke-about-chelsea.html - Cached - SimilarEd Pilkington on John McCain's joke about Chelsea Clinton | Life ...
Sep 2, 2008 ... Ed Pilkington: John McCain's joke about Chelsea Clinton packed into its 15 ... After his misogynist joke, McCain said sorry to Bill Clinton ...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2008/.../women.johnmccain - Cached - SimilarTip: These results include the word "apology". Show results that include only "apologizes
here I will quote myself since you seem to not be able to follow this thread very well.

So what you are saying is something that John McCain said TEN YEARS ago equals EVERYONE. Got anymore links, besides this on Chelsea Clinton, because John McCain is just one idiot and does not equal EVERYONE. Whereas, those who attacked Sarah and her family, pregnant daughter and all equal alot more than just one idiot. The comparison to this attack of Chelsea Clinton and the attack on Sarah and her family is ludicrist and ridiculous because it PALES in comparison. Got anything else????????????? Or is that all you got.

Being a single mom is very difficult but it's done all the time. Women should admire the strength and conviction of a woman like Sarah, not denegrate her. She should be an inspiration to all women who are mothers and who handle careers and raise children at the same time. Yet, those on the left continually attack her and her family. I think that women on the left are just flat jealous of her, she is attractive, and she is very successful, becoming a mayor of a small town, to governor of Alaska, running for Vice President of the U.S. Now making millions touring and writing her book.

Do you not remember who everyone attacked Bush for his college records? Like I said Obama is smarter because he knew that the right would pick everything apart.
I don't care about what he wrote about when he was twenty years old and I don't care about what anyone else wrote when they were twenty years old.

Well, you sure care about something that was said about Chelsea Clinton ten years ago, in an off colored joke by John McCain.

Don't dare watch Fox news, don't watch Oprah when she interviews Sarah, or ever not ever read Sarah's biography, because any FACTS will just get in the way of your BELEIFS and that would cause an overload of that liberal brain of yours.

Last edited:

Well, you sure care about something that was said about Chelsea Clinton ten years ago, in an off colored joke by John McCain.
um ... so you care about what was said about Bristol a year ago?
I was just showing more then fifteen years ago people attacked the clinton's daughter and clinton did not resign. McCain's daughter is being attacked right now for her pics, has McCain quit?
You really can't follow this thread can you?

Bush did release his college records, though. And that's the point. Everyone hollered because we had the right to see Bush's records . . . but when Obama refuses to show his, you're ok with it because he's 'your guy'.

Pick everything apart? Like what Obama wrote about, who his associations were, that he sought out the radicals, the marxists professors and classes? You're right, most people have a problem when the leader of the free world embraces radical/marxist ideals.

You should care, Louissa. But I guess it's easier for some to shrug, dismiss it all, look the other way and say they don't care.

I was just showing more then fifteen years ago people attacked the clinton's daughter and clinton did not resign. McCain's daughter is being attacked right now for her pics, has McCain quit?

It's not even been a year, it was Letterman and his dirty litlle comments that every woman should be extremely upset about. He's a dirty scummy old man making comments about children. Yet I heard very little from the left leaning women in this country condeming his statements. Had he directed those comments towards a female child of a liberal politician, he would have been run out of town, tarred and feathered and never been allowed on televison again. Again your comparison of Chelsea and Palin's family PALES in comparison.
Get real.

It's not even been a year, it was Letterman and his dirty litlle comments that every woman should be extremely upset about. He's a dirty scummy old man making comments about children. Yet I heard very little from the left leaning women in this country condeming his statements. Had he directed those comments towards a female child of a liberal politician, he would have been run out of town, tarred and feathered and never been allowed on televison again. Again your comparison of Chelsea and Palin's family PALES in comparison.
Get real.

You justify Palin betraying her Oath of Office because she surrendered to some stupid public comments? Doesn't that kinda clash with the "she is strong on defense" claim? She couldn't defend her own family and you think she has what it takes to defend a Nation? What kind of syrup does Maple drink?

Bravo! Perfectly stated Maple. Could you imagine the Liberal reaction if Letterman had joked about raping a Democrat's child? They would be breaking their legs jumping up on their high horses screeching their outrage. Letterman is just a typical Liberal degenerate. I wonder what Letterman's own reaction will be when people start viciously attacking his children this way? Will that be as hilarious to him? Hmm?

I especially love how enraged the leftist ideologues get over her!! How dare she quit her shitty government job to make $7,000,000 from the productive sector on a book deal!!!

I wonder if she used "Shitty Government Job" as the description for Alaska governor when she was on the campaign trail.

Maybe she'll do that when she runs for President. And God, I hope she runs!

Good for her. I like her. I especially love how enraged the leftist ideologues get over her!! How dare she quit her shitty government job to make $7,000,000 from the productive sector on a book deal!!! How dare she be pretty!! How dare she be a regular American with a family and problems!! HOW DARE SHE!!!!! :lol:
how dare she take seven million over serving the people who elected her and trusted her to fulfill her duties as governor. You just pretty much said she sold out at the expense of the alaskan people.:lol:
Her first oath is to her family. She is now far better positioned to help them. Do you place the needs of others above your own family?

Her first oath is to her family. She is now far better positioned to help them. Do you place the needs of others above your own family?

Because dragging her kids on the campaign trail when they should be in school and results in them missing months of school work is definitely putting her family needs over her own. Oh, and running for VP despite the fact she knew her daughter's pregnancy would come out. Way to go Mom! :lol:

honorable thing? Should Clinton of resigned because everyone said his daughter was ugly?
and Sarah should have thought about that before running for vice president when her teenage daughter was pregnant. If she wants to play in the majors she needs to grow a pair.

First of all, her pregnant daughter was attacked, but also her handicapped son who was an infant at the time and also her 8 year old daughter. EVERYONE said Clinton's daughter was ugly?????????????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm would you provide that link please. The one and only time that I had ever heard that Clinton's daughter was viciously attacked was from the libs on this board, and to this day, I have not seen a credible link to it. So please provide it.
Or is this just another idea that you libs have pulled out of your liberal la, la land book of fantasies.

like I said before she should of thought of her children before she decided to run for vice president, when you are mother you should always put her children first.
She put her family first by cashing a $7,000,000 advance for her book.

Because dragging her kids on the campaign trail when they should be in school and results in them missing months of school work is definitely putting her family needs over her own. Oh, and running for VP despite the fact she knew her daughter's pregnancy would come out. Way to go Mom! :lol:

She's a real person with real problems. So what? Now she's a real person with real problems and $7,000,000. :clap2::clap2:

She's a real person with real problems. So what? Now she's a real person with real problems and $7,000,000. :clap2::clap2:

You totally ignored the fact I just destroyed your point. Dragging her kids around the campaign trial constantly like stage props was not putting them first. Especially when they were missing school. Never mind the fact Palin still ran knowing her daughter's pregnancy would eventually come out.

Forum List

Back