Sarah Palins Policy Record As Governor Is Proof She Would Make A Fine President

Well, that's the first time I've been called and extremist,,ever!
Yeah Steph, the real world sucks sometimes, especially for the delusional.
By the way, please point out where/when I have ever posted anything hateful, that's never been my style.

my dear, I was replying to clay the uppity hater of people who doesn't bow to his thinking

no. he understands that she's an idiot and does nothing but toss red meat to the rabid rightwing extremists.

but i do admit to laughing at this thread, steffie.

please run the idiot for president. please.

oh jilly, put your claws back in...and speaking of only posting red meat...what do you call this post?

you're still the same laugh riot

I encourage ALL conservatives to rally around Sarah Palin and make her the 2016 GOP standard bearer.

we'll rally around who we want...You sheep can rally around the loser you in hand in making with Hillary

Considering the right's flirtation with Sarah Palin, Herman Cain, Michele Bachmann, and Rick Santorum, I have little doubt that the right will spare no effort to look for the looniest nominee they can find. Hell, even the sane ones seem to feel compelled to say crazy and nonsensical shit just to get a second look. Meanwhile, the cameras will roll, and the microphones will be on to capture every moment.

To that I say, carry on!
You forgot Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and Shrub III. Them along with Palin, Cain, Bachmann and Santorum, really makes the GOP look like a Ringling Brothers circus. It's like the cons are begging Hilary to be POTUS. They couldn't make it any easier for her.

we'll rally around who we want...You sheep can rally around the loser you in hand in making with Hillary

Considering the right's flirtation with Sarah Palin, Herman Cain, Michele Bachmann, and Rick Santorum, I have little doubt that the right will spare no effort to look for the looniest nominee they can find. Hell, even the sane ones seem to feel compelled to say crazy and nonsensical shit just to get a second look. Meanwhile, the cameras will roll, and the microphones will be on to capture every moment.

To that I say, carry on!
You forgot Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and Shrub III. Them along with Palin, Cain, Bachmann and Santorum, really makes the GOP look like a Ringling Brothers circus. It's like the cons are begging Hilary to be POTUS. They couldn't make it any easier for her.

you are assuming the majority of the electorate agrees with your way of thinking.

If they do, you are correct.

If they don't, you are incorrect.

As for your way of thinking, it is neither right or wrong. It is who you are.

Same with me.

I know one thing for sure....I have noticed a sway in the way people are thinking...

Well, that's the first time I've been called and extremist,,ever!
Yeah Steph, the real world sucks sometimes, especially for the delusional.
By the way, please point out where/when I have ever posted anything hateful, that's never been my style.

my dear, I was replying to clay the uppity hater of people who doesn't bow to his thinking

no. he understands that she's an idiot and does nothing but toss red meat to the rabid rightwing extremists.

but i do admit to laughing at this thread, steffie.

please run the idiot for president. please.

Are you sure Jillian? Maybe the GOP will have a candidate that you think would be a better choice than the candidate that wins the democratic primary? Is that not at all possible? Is it that you simply want a democrat to win, regardless of who they are?

Me?

I want the best candidates from both parties to run and I will decide during the campaign.

Maybe there wouldn't be the divide we have if everyone voted that way.

If they run Palin it will be Comedy.

If they run someone serious, I might have to Vote.

Some of you guys have a really funny picture of what you think the other side is or thinks like.

Some of you guys have a really funny picture of what you think the other side is or thinks like.

I believe most do not see Palin as a viable candidate.

I believe many see Hillary as a viable candidate

I believe someone like Ryan will bring to the campaign some very viable solutions that the moderates will listen to.

As I believe Hillary will.

Ryan is a snake. They need someone new who doesn't toe a line at the detriment of his or her honesty.

Ryan is a snake. They need someone new who doesn't toe a line at the detriment of his or her honesty.

Not to get off track, I understand what you are saying....but that seemed to work well for Candidate Obama. Started off with the "public financing" flip flop", continued with the ad in Spanish misrepresenting McCains immigration position....and went as far as claiming that America voted for a man who admitted that he was going to fundamentally change America, when, in fact, his mantra was "change the way we do things in Washington".

I see Ryan as a man with very viable ideas. He is not over the top conservative (something I would not vote for), but his vision is sound.

You don't need to display your distaste for Obama's ballsac on the daily like a spoiled kid who didn't get his candidate.

It doesn't advance anything except to fulfill cynicism.

Paul Ryan was disingenuous more than 5 times I've seen, he's crossed off my "would ever vote for" list as a matter of principle.

Oh great, another Palin thread.
Face it folks, she will never be elected president of the United States of America.
She did such a bang up in Alaska that her favorability rating among Alaskans is 39% and 55% is her unfavorability number according to Public Policy polling.
Then there are the National polls. In a McClatchy-Marist Poll, Hillary Clinton stomps Palin 62% to 35%.
That's your reality check for today!

Yes, everyone’s aware of that – but that’s not the point.

The point is that Palin is representative of most on the extreme right and TPM – she represents their ignorance, their hate, and their fear; the reactionary idiocy of a contrived, idealized American past that never actually existed, as well as the reckless, irresponsible tactics of the TPM that brought about the credit rating downgrade, the sequester, and the recent government shutdown.

Democrats in the Senate shut down the government and their borrowing and lack of control on spending brought down the credit rating.

Ted Cruz is a republican. Boehner just chickened out on the debt ceiling so the cons wouldn't look stupid again. Cons in the senate had to hogtie Cruz and lock him in a closet, then vote to pass it, so he didn't do it again.

Last edited:

I believe someone like Ryan will bring to the campaign some very viable solutions that the moderates will listen to.

Here's a clue. The vast majority of voters already know that Ryan is an asshole. No chance. None.

You don't need to display your distaste for Obama's ballsac on the daily like a spoiled kid who didn't get his candidate.

Paul Ryan was disingenuous more than 5 times I've seen, he's crossed off my "would ever vote for" list as a matter of principle.

I responded to what you "dislike" about Ryan and showed you that such did not affect the electorate as it pertained to President Obama. I did not say anything that was spin; I did not slander him for it. I simply said Ryan was no different that he was as it pertained to honesty.

As for the spoiled kid comment......no offense, but you are sounding like one yourself.

Here's a clue. The vast majority of voters already know that Ryan is an asshole. No chance. None.

I admire your confidence.

But I disagree.

I responded to what you "dislike" about Ryan and showed you that such did not affect the electorate as it pertained to President Obama. I did not say anything that was spin; I did not slander him for it. I simply said Ryan was no different that he was as it pertained to honesty.

As for the spoiled kid comment......no offense, but you are sounding like one yourself.

You can't offend me. It's impossible for ya.

I believe that.

Biden may be considered loopy because of the way he carries himself and some of the ghetto language he slips out on occasion, but he was able to poke holes in Ryan's character in the debates and it probably opened people's eyes who didn't already see him being disingenuous about his Budget over and over again.

Wasn't trying to.

Simply stating fact.

Wasn't trying to.

Simply stating fact.

:party:

An asshole is exactly what we need to get us out of the mess the Democrats have put us in and stop the growth of the moocher class and return us to where most people have to work for all their money instead of asking for me to pay my bills and part of theirs also.

I see Palin as "viable". She is certainly one of the smartest and most knowledgeable the right has to offer.

I admire your confidence.

But I disagree.

The field of GOP clowns, including Ryan, is like the white flag of surrender for the cons. Being right is being wrong. And they would rather be right and wrong, than be winners. McCain/Palin proved it, and so did Mittens. The middle is not in their vocabulary. The vast majority of this country is not into extremists. Hilary will play the middle.

Forum List

Back