Sarah Palin doing what she said she would do, back conservatives, not just a party.

Sarah Palin doing what she said she would do, back conservatives, not just a party.

Is this another joke? Who can understand a thing she says? When one of her speeches can be made into an "Emmy Winning" skit on Saturday Night Live, by having it repeated back word for word, then how can anyone possible take her seriously?

I saw a comment that said, "Palin/Beck 2012" would have Democrats laughing all the way to the White House.

you're drooling again.

Listening to Palin doesn't make me "drool". It makes me "spew".

That being said, she may split the vote with her endorsement and give the Democrat the seat. So...um...yay Sarah!

The split vote could result in giving the seat to the Democrat, but until voters start supporting these independents, the 2 party domination will continue. Voters have to accept that in the beginning their votes may appear wasted. But as the tide changes, those independent votes will foster more power. To help we will need a powerful voice to get the word out and support those candidates who will serve in the peoples' best interests. Independents have a huge disadvantage and it will take quite sometime for them to grow in strength. Palin has the ability to raise cash and awareness for these candidates. But it is so important that these 3rd party candidates stand for the core principles of our Country. If we can get these people elected one at a time, maybe we can begin to dismantle the corruption and special interest groups in Washington.

Is this another joke? Who can understand a thing she says? When one of her speeches can be made into an "Emmy Winning" skit on Saturday Night Live, by having it repeated back word for word, then how can anyone possible take her seriously?

I saw a comment that said, "Palin/Beck 2012" would have Democrats laughing all the way to the White House.

you're drooling again.

no, you misunderstood.

your drooling has nothing to with palin; it has to do with you being a slackjawed idiot. i'm glad we got that cleared up.

That being said, she may split the vote with her endorsement and give the Democrat the seat. So...um...yay Sarah!

The split vote could result in giving the seat to the Democrat, but until voters start supporting these independents, the 2 party domination will continue. Voters have to accept that in the beginning their votes may appear wasted. But as the tide changes, those independent votes will foster more power. To help we will need a powerful voice to get the word out and support those candidates who will serve in the peoples' best interests. Independents have a huge disadvantage and it will take quite sometime for them to grow in strength. Palin has the ability to raise cash and awareness for these candidates. But it is so important that these 3rd party candidates stand for the core principles of our Country. If we can get these people elected one at a time, maybe we can begin to dismantle the corruption and special interest groups in Washington.

Good luck with that.

I dont live in alaska so I never supported the lawsuits, and I had no problem with her being governor just had a problem with her being heart beat away from being president.
And Obama was smart enough to not release his records.
And you are obviously impressed by a smooth talking barbie doll, Palin is nothing like she seems and she has never gone rogue on anything.

How's that?

You aren't bothered by the lack of paper trail on Obama? Would you be bothered by a lack of paper trail on a Republican president?

A lack of paper trail on a Republican President doesn't happen.

Yes - it is a shake up of the system, and a shake out of the Republican Party.

And make no mistake, the Dems are in line to get some house cleaning performed a well in the coming years.

Sarah rocks, she walks her talk, and here she is actually doing what she said she would do. She does not care about party affiliation, she cares about fiscal conservatism against liberal, tax, spend and bankrupt policies.

Sarah Palin Endorses Conservative Doug Hoffman in New York 23 Congressional Race | FullosseousFlap's Dental Blog

obviously she didn't do what she said she would do because she isn't governor anymore!:lol:

Well, you wouldn't be either if your MINOR children were attacked by the left on a daily basis, and you were having to defend frivolous ethics violations from all the left wings nut cases in Alaska on a minute to minute basis costing her state millions of dollars to defend. She did the right and honorable thing, something you would not understand though.:cuckoo:

how dare she take seven million over serving the people who elected her and trusted her to fulfill her duties as governor. You just pretty much said she sold out at the expense of the alaskan people.:lol:

How funny that the same forked tongued libs that claimed she was a complete lightweight and unqualified are now whining that she let down the people of Alaska by allowing her capable Lt. Governor, who wasn't getting harassed by frivolous lawsuits, to take over her position.......... which is it lefties?

The left wanted her out of office by supporting the bullshit lawsuits pushed by even more crooked lawyers, she resigned and now you want to give her shit for leaving.

Admit it, you people are easily impressed by smooth talking snake oil salesmen who supposedly have a Harvard degree in law(has anyone seen any records yet, did he even attend class?), as long as there is a D behind the name. You used the black population to get an imbecile in power, you should be ashamed but since demorats have no morals, you aren't...... pathetic.

Go Sarah, sign a copy for me.
I dont live in alaska so I never supported the lawsuits, and I had no problem with her being governor just had a problem with her being heart beat away from being president.
And you are obviously impressed by a smooth talking barbie doll, Palin is nothing like she seems and she has never gone rogue on anything.

I don't think there is anything SMOOTH talking about Sarah Palin, remember that's your guy, he reads it and says it so well that you and your kind are sooooooooooo mesmerized that you forget to actually hear the words that he is saying.:cuckoo: Then you vote and what a tragic mistake that was. Oh, Joe Biden is a heart beat away from the Presidency, now that scares the be-Jesus out of me. :lol::lol:

you're drooling again.

That's because she scares the be-jesus out of you.:lol::lol:

How funny that the same forked tongued libs that claimed she was a complete lightweight and unqualified are now whining that she let down the people of Alaska by allowing her capable Lt. Governor, who wasn't getting harassed by frivolous lawsuits, to take over her position.......... which is it lefties?

The left wanted her out of office by supporting the bullshit lawsuits pushed by even more crooked lawyers, she resigned and now you want to give her shit for leaving.

Admit it, you people are easily impressed by smooth talking snake oil salesmen who supposedly have a Harvard degree in law(has anyone seen any records yet, did he even attend class?), as long as there is a D behind the name. You used the black population to get an imbecile in power, you should be ashamed but since demorats have no morals, you aren't...... pathetic.

Go Sarah, sign a copy for me.

I don't think there is anything SMOOTH talking about Sarah Palin, remember that's your guy, he reads it and says it so well that you and your kind are sooooooooooo mesmerized that you forget to actually hear the words that he is saying.:cuckoo: Then you vote and what a tragic mistake that was. Oh, Joe Biden is a heart beat away from the Presidency, now that scares the be-Jesus out of me. :lol::lol:

Joe Biden suffers from severe depression...

She is going to be on Oprah soon, I think it is Nov 9th, to promote her book, you libs are going to be a shakin in your boots and I am going to love watching it.LOL Her pre-solds are historical for a book, she will be NUMBER ONE on the best-seller list for months to come. Are you libs grinding your teeth yet? because you are gonna be, better get to the dentist for the night splint before you ruin your dentition.

She is going to be on Oprah soon, I think it is Nov 9th, to promote her book, you libs are going to be a shakin in your boots and I am going to love watching it.LOL Her pre-solds are historical for a book, she will be NUMBER ONE on the best-seller list for months to come. Are you libs grinding your teeth yet? because you are gonna be, better get to the dentist for the night splint before you ruin your dentition.

the only limit on the number of books she sells is the number of incredibly stupid people in this country.

you're right, she'll be on the times list for months.

The rightwing reactionaries (they are not conservatives), with Sarah's support, are beginning to split the GOP in two. The moderate conservatives are going to toss the reactionaries into the garbage can because they now realize they cannot win with the Palinistas and whackos who think like them.

You are so right Maple, look at these libs shaking in their boots already!

boots.jpg

Good for her. I like her. I especially love how enraged the leftist ideologues get over her!! How dare she quit her shitty government job to make $7,000,000 from the productive sector on a book deal!!! How dare she be pretty!! How dare she be a regular American with a family and problems!! HOW DARE SHE!!!!! :lol:
how dare she take seven million over serving the people who elected her and trusted her to fulfill her duties as governor. You just pretty much said she sold out at the expense of the alaskan people.:lol:

You feel the same way about Obama not fulfilling his pledge to the people of Illinois?

Sarah rocks, she walks her talk, and here she is actually doing what she said she would do. She does not care about party affiliation, she cares about fiscal conservatism against liberal, tax, spend and bankrupt policies.

Sarah Palin Endorses Conservative Doug Hoffman in New York 23 Congressional Race | FullosseousFlap's Dental Blog

obviously she didn't do what she said she would do because she isn't governor anymore!:lol:

Well, you wouldn't be either if your MINOR children were attacked by the left on a daily basis, and you were having to defend frivolous ethics violations from all the left wings nut cases in Alaska on a minute to minute basis costing her state millions of dollars to defend. She did the right and honorable thing, something you would not understand though.:cuckoo:

Except that she's put herself right back into the public eye and is now injecting herself into political campaigns.

Yes, Sarah, sold out. The thirty million that make up the reactionary right (rememeber they are not conservatives) are and will continue to be her willing slaves in their delusionary world.

The very first line in the blog gives false information. She is also a huge hypocrite and a Liberal pretending to be a Conservative. She laments government growth and spending while simultaneously supporting the expansion of our government with superfluous "defense" agencies, invading nations that never attacked us, and forcing our troops to occupy those nations and to die for colonialism. She's just a female version of Bush.

I have to applaud Sarah Palin on this one. The line between Republicans and Democrats really has become blurred in recent years. Where did all the real Conservatives go in the Republican Party? I'm always amazed that the Republicans continue to put absolute frauds like Arlin Specter and Lindsey Graham in powerful leadership positions. Sarah Palin took a brave stance here going with another Party's candidate. Kudos to her.

Just read that Dick Armey is also endorsing The Conservative Party candidate Doug Hoffman. I respect Dick Armey so i'll have to go with him and Palin on this one.

Forum List

Back