Santorum Wants to Enslave People Who Have Unconventional Sex

As you can see, you're an idiot. Imprisonment isn't enslavement.

I would say advocating violating an American’s civil rights is as bad – if not worse – than both; making the issue moot.

"Doesn't exist in my opinion of the United States constitution" translates to:
It's not enforceable by the executive branch.

Wrong.

"Doesn't exist in my opinion of the United States constitution" in the context of law (Santorum is a lawyer, and it was said when he was a sitting Senator), means that he doesn’t agree with the Constitutional case law and precedent established by Griswold/Roe/Cassey; indeed, that’s why he mentioned Griswold in the interview.

Now Santorum is entitled to his opinion as is everyone else, but as an officer of the court he’s compelled to abide by the law of the land – and that law states there is a Constitutional right to privacy.

Santorum: No apology

Will you please shut up now? I hate you stupid neocons.

You understand this link does not support your position, right?
If you don't undesstand that then you are literally too stupid to debate this issue as you cannot read something and derive appropriate information from it.

" "It all comes from, I would argue, the right to privacy that doesn't exist, in my opinion, in the United States Constitution," Santorum said.

At another point in the interview, Santorum observed, "In every society, the definition of marriage has not ever to my knowledge included homosexuality. That's not to pick on homosexuality. It's not, you know, man on child, man on dog, or whatever the case might be."

Echoing a variety of conservative thinkers and legal scholars, Santorum said that the Supreme Court should not interfere with state regulation of such behavior, the issue in the Texas sodomy law case that prompted his initial remarks. "

You lost. Get over it already.

You understand that he is probably right, that there is no right to privacy and was not until Griswold. You also understand that those quotations do not support this statement:
Rick Santorum wants to invade your bedroom in the middle of sex and arrest you for doing sexual acts he doesn't like.

He believes in upholding the current sodomy laws that imprison people for up to 1 to 15 years for acts such as falatio, anal, and other acts that aren't missionary position. This law extends to straight people and even married couples.

If you're gay, you especially better watch out because simply identifying as "gay" will immediately make you suspect to being indicted for sodomy. This means only gay virgins are safe, but if you're a sexually active gay, you will be enslaved.
If you don't understand those facts then you need to admit it and shut the fuck up before your ignorance goes even further.

Santorum would make a great President. He will show us all how to be as moral as he is

Looks like Wiener could use a few lessons for sure.

I would rather have a leader who showed off their wiener, the one who told people what they can do with their wiener. You think a small gov't repug would feel the same way.

You understand he hasn't advocated anything. Right?

But it is curious that you would prefer a Democrat creeper to a moral Republican. That says more about you than about them.

Rick Santorum wants to invade your bedroom in the middle of sex and arrest you for doing sexual acts he doesn't like.

He believes in upholding the current sodomy laws that imprison people for up to 1 to 15 years for acts such as falatio, anal, and other acts that aren't missionary position. This law extends to straight people and even married couples.

If you're gay, you especially better watch out because simply identifying as "gay" will immediately make you suspect to being indicted for sodomy. This means only gay virgins are safe, but if you're a sexually active gay, you will be enslaved.

We should enforce adultry laws as well then.

We should enforce adultry laws as well then.
Oh yes, the more small government the better.

Looks like Wiener could use a few lessons for sure.

I would rather have a leader who showed off their wiener, the one who told people what they can do with their wiener. You think a small gov't repug would feel the same way.

But it is curious that you would prefer a Democrat creeper to a moral Republican. That says more about you than about them.
The point went right over your head, I see.

Not at all. The point is you prefer a sexual pervert and criminal in power to a decent moral guy. But this is true only if the pervert has a D next to his name.
Nothing complicated at all. Hack.

Not at all. The point is you prefer a sexual pervert and criminal in power to a decent moral guy. But this is true only if the pervert has a D next to his name.
Nothing complicated at all. Hack.
:lol:

Intelligent people don't do 'excerpts'. There's often an agenda behind 'excerpts', like taking what someone said out of context to 'spin' it. However, I'm sure that, for the stupid, it is easier to be sold a spin than to think for yourself.

The interview is in context. I’ve found other confirming sources as well, you’re free to search.

The OP makes a claim, specifically about 'enslaving' people. He has not backed that claim up.

He's an overly emotional liar.

Intelligent people don't do 'excerpts'. There's often an agenda behind 'excerpts', like taking what someone said out of context to 'spin' it. However, I'm sure that, for the stupid, it is easier to be sold a spin than to think for yourself.

The interview is in context. I’ve found other confirming sources as well, you’re free to search.

The OP makes a claim, specifically about 'enslaving' people. He has not backed that claim up.

The claim is that Santorum supports the right of states to criminalize 'sodomy'. Based on what Santorum said in the 2003,

that is a fact.

The claim is that Santorum supports the right of states to criminalize 'sodomy'. Based on what Santorum said in the 2003,

that is a fact.

I haven't seen anyone quote what the OP said in his explanation of his post with the definition of enslave and tell him why he's wrong. Just insults and generalizations. He explained himself perfectly.

that is a fact.

I haven't seen anyone quote what the OP said in his explanation of his post with the definition of enslave and tell him why he's wrong. Just insults and generalizations. He explained himself perfectly.

That's the SOP of someone who can't debate the facts of the issue itself.

I offered a stipulation that the thread title was imprecise in order to move beyond it to the substance of what Santorum said.

Not much in the way of takers.

So you're 'excerpting' the OP's thread title, out of context? In order to 'spin' it?

lolol

Forum List

Back