Santorum Wants to Enslave People Who Have Unconventional Sex

GeoLaureate8

Nobody
May 22, 2011
Sin City
Rick Santorum wants to invade your bedroom in the middle of sex and arrest you for doing sexual acts he doesn't like.

He believes in upholding the current sodomy laws that imprison people for up to 1 to 15 years for acts such as falatio, anal, and other acts that aren't missionary position. This law extends to straight people and even married couples.

If you're gay, you especially better watch out because simply identifying as "gay" will immediately make you suspect to being indicted for sodomy. This means only gay virgins are safe, but if you're a sexually active gay, you will be enslaved.

Last edited:
Rick Santorum wants to invade your bedroom in the middle of sex and arrest you for doing sexual acts he doesn't like.

He believes in upholding the current sodomy laws that imprison people for up to 1 to 15 years for acts such as falatio, anal, and other acts that aren't missionary position. This law extends to straight people and even married couples.

If you're gay, you especially better watch out because simply identifying as "gay" will immediately make you suspect to being indicted for sodomy. This means only gay virgins are safe, but if you're a sexually active gay, you will be enslaved.

Somehow, this doesn't surprise me.

I highly doubt he has a shot at being president.

"[The right to privacy] doesn't exist in my opinion in the United States Constitution. ... whether it's polygamy, whether it's adultery, whether it's sodomy, all of those things are antithetical to a healthy, stable, traditional family. ... [Sodomy laws properly exist to prevent acts that] undermine the basic tenets of our society and the family."
-- Rick Santorum
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Santorum#Statements_regarding_homosexuality

Last edited:

Did you have a source for this or are you just making shit up?

Did you have a source for this or are you just making shit up?

You're retarded. Why would I make this up.

Rick Santorum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Republicans claim not to know anything about their leaders, but I don't believe it for a minute. Who doesn't know about Rick Santorum? It's ridiculous to pretend his positions, especially on gays, is a "surprise".

woman-look-surprise.jpg

Odd how we're still dealing with people who want to police what we do behind closed doors. Odder still, it's usually the staunchest moralist who gets caught with the peanut oil and latex.
:eusa_shhh:

Oh, stop asking for verification. Would the left lie? They never lie. Their politicians don't lie.

Just accept what is told to you by the left and stop thinking for yourself. Accept the spin and hysterical bullshit without question.

Oh, stop asking for verification. Would the left lie? They never lie. Their politicians don't lie.

Just accept what is told to you by the left and stop thinking for yourself. Accept the spin and hysterical bullshit without question.

I'm not a Liberal. I'm a Libertarian, this should be obvious by now. Btw, the Left didn't say this, Rick Santorum said it himself and you can check the quotation straight out of his own mouth that I posted on the first page.

Forum List

Back