Santorum Wants to Enslave People Who Have Unconventional Sex

The same interview reported by Fox, no less:

FOXNews.com - Raw Data: Excerpts of Santorum's AP Interview - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

Attacking the thread title, the OP, or those who subscribe to the thread doesn’t alter or address the fact of the interview and what was said.

And although Santorum’s comments may not be representative of the right in general, it does go to Santorum’s qualifications to be president. His ignorance of fundamental Constitutional law and his clear propensity to advocate discrimination against gays – the evidence being his opposition to Lawrence – clearly renders him unqualified to be president.

So? Where did he say he wants to put people in slavery, which BTW, is the title of this thread.. in case you didn't notice.

Santorum supports sodomy laws (USATODAY.com - Excerpt from Santorum interview) which include:

"and thus in 2003, only 10 states had laws prohibiting all sodomy, with penalties ranging from 1 to 15 years imprisonment."

Sodomy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As you can see, Santorum believes that the government should enslave people for 1 to 15 years for committing unconventional sex acts.

As you can see, you're an idiot. Imprisonment isn't enslavement.

Enslave: (syn) enchain, shackle; control, dominate

Enslave | Define Enslave at Dictionary.com

Slave:

1. a person legally owned by another and having no freedom of action or right to property
2. a person who is forced to work for another against his will
3. a person under the domination of another person or some habit or influence

Slave | Define Slave at Dictionary.com

Prison shackles, controls, and dominates people.

Prisoners have no freedom of action, right to property, are forced to work against their will, and are dominated by the prison wardens. Yes, imprisonment is enslavement.

"[The right to privacy] doesn't exist in my opinion in the United States Constitution. ... whether it's polygamy, whether it's adultery, whether it's sodomy, all of those things are antithetical to a healthy, stable, traditional family. ... [Sodomy laws properly exist to prevent acts that] undermine the basic tenets of our society and the family."
-- Rick Santorum
Rick Santorum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Doesn't exist in my opinion of the United States constitution" translates to:
It's not enforceable by the executive branch.
Not enforceable would mean that he, as POTUS, could not invade your bedroom and arrest you for taking the hershey highway.

But, hey....don't let me stand in your way and keep you from exaggerations and sensationalism.
Carry on with your scare tactics. Just don't forget to wear your helmet for that falling sky.

If you don't want to vote for the guy, DON'T.
Why tinker with slander? What are you so afraid of????????
:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

Enslave: (syn) enchain, shackle; control, dominate

Enslave | Define Enslave at Dictionary.com

Slave:

1. a person legally owned by another and having no freedom of action or right to property
2. a person who is forced to work for another against his will
3. a person under the domination of another person or some habit or influence

Slave | Define Slave at Dictionary.com

Prison shackles, controls, and dominates people.

Prisoners have no freedom of action, right to property, are forced to work against their will, and are dominated by the prison wardens. Yes, imprisonment is enslavement.

The 13th Amendment says you're a dumbass.

"By Hays' reasoning, penetrating a rectum with a penis is a violation of how God meant humans to function. However, penetrating a human body with a sword, a common way to kill people in biblical times, is acceptable. Apparently human bodies were designed to be penetrated by metal implements, but not by flesh."
— Hector Avalos

"[The right to privacy] doesn't exist in my opinion in the United States Constitution. ... whether it's polygamy, whether it's adultery, whether it's sodomy, all of those things are antithetical to a healthy, stable, traditional family. ... [Sodomy laws properly exist to prevent acts that] undermine the basic tenets of our society and the family."
-- Rick Santorum
Rick Santorum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Doesn't exist in my opinion of the United States constitution" translates to:
It's not enforceable by the executive branch.

Wow. Are you kidding me? You're saying I'm the one slandering and exaggerating when you just made an utterly laughable translation of a statement that is very clear in meaning?

He says that the right to privacy in his opinion is unConstitutional and you somehow twisted and watered that down to "It's not enforceable by the executive branch." Give me a break. That doesn't translate at all.

Not enforceable would mean that he, as POTUS, could not invade your bedroom and arrest you for taking the hershey highway.

As POTUS, he would make Federal laws against sodomy. It can't get any clearer than this simple fact. No exaggeration, no slander, this is pure fact and has made this clear in his interviews. Especially given that he believes sodomy is unConstitutional, the Constitution which is Federal.

But, hey....don't let me stand in your way and keep you from exaggerations and sensationalism.
Carry on with your scare tactics. Just don't forget to where your helmet for that falling sky.

If you don't want to vote for the guy, DON'T.
Why tinker with slander? What are you so afraid of????????
:eusa_shhh:

It's not a scare tactic, it's exposing what he stands for. I'm sure he won't win, but his popularity is rising and I'm simply decreasing his chances even more.

And where's the slander? I've provided all the evidence. It's not my fault that you think imprisonment of sexually active people is not equal to slavery.

IOW the entire OP is made up. There is no factual basis to it at all.

About what I thought. If Libs didn't lie they'd have nothing to say.

Do you seriously not believe all this stuff? Are you that dumb and uneducated?

Pretty condemning stuff on Santorum.

I think the question is whether you do.
Santorum said nothing that the OP alleged. It is completely made up.
If you don't understand that then you aren't fit to debate.

Santorum would make a great President. He will show us all how to be as moral as he is

Santorum: No apology

Will you please shut up now? I hate you stupid neocons.

You understand this link does not support your position, right?
If you don't undesstand that then you are literally too stupid to debate this issue as you cannot read something and derive appropriate information from it.

You understand this link does not support your position, right?
If you don't undesstand that then you are literally too stupid to debate this issue as you cannot read something and derive appropriate information from it.

" "It all comes from, I would argue, the right to privacy that doesn't exist, in my opinion, in the United States Constitution," Santorum said.

At another point in the interview, Santorum observed, "In every society, the definition of marriage has not ever to my knowledge included homosexuality. That's not to pick on homosexuality. It's not, you know, man on child, man on dog, or whatever the case might be."

Echoing a variety of conservative thinkers and legal scholars, Santorum said that the Supreme Court should not interfere with state regulation of such behavior, the issue in the Texas sodomy law case that prompted his initial remarks. "

You lost. Get over it already.

Forum List

Back