Sarah Palin revisionist change History on Wikapedia

Yep...the Sawah lapdogs and lackies RAN to the rescue.

Like Captain-Save-A-Ho

black_superman.jpg

Yep...the Sawah lapdogs and lackies RAN to the rescue.

Like Captain-Save-A-Ho

black_superman.jpg

Sarah reminds me so much of W. He never could admit he was wrong, either. That woman's tongue is loose on both ends...:lol:

I saw Palin on Fox News Sunday. Chris Wallace didn't challenge her when she gave her edited version of Paul Revere's ride.

Politicians speak all the time and make all sorts of errors because of their long hours and busy schedules. So what is Palin stated something that confuses the general public? Let's focus on the economy. Unemployment rates are skyrocketing, why is this garbage the major headline i the MSM?

Palin: I didn't `mess up' Paul Revere history - Yahoo! News

In an undated letter posted by the Massachusetts Historical Society, Revere later wrote of the need to keep his activities secret and his suspicion that a member of his tight circle of planners had become a British informant. According to the letter, believed to have been written around 1798, Revere did provide some details of the plan to the soldiers that night, but after he had notified other colonists and under questioning by the Redcoats.
Intercepted and surrounded by British soldiers on his way from Lexington to Concord, Revere revealed "there would be five hundred Americans there in a short time, for I had alarmed the country all the way up," he wrote.

Revere was probably bluffing the soldiers about the size of any advancing militia, since he had no way of knowing, according to Joel J. Miller, author of "The Revolutionary Paul Revere." And while he made bells, Revere would never have rung any on that famous night because the Redcoats were under orders to round up people just like him.

"He was riding off as quickly and as quietly as possible," Miller said. "Paul Revere did not want the Redcoats to know of his mission at all."

Paul Revere wasn't trying to tell the British anything. He was trying to stay quiet. He was NOT, as Palin implies trying to tell the British that the colonist weren't going to give up their guns. SHE IS A DIP!

Politicians speak all the time and make all sorts of errors because of their long hours and busy schedules. So what is Palin stated something that confuses the general public? Let's focus on the economy. Unemployment rates are skyrocketing, why is this garbage the major headline i the MSM?
You just answered your own question. If the liberal media is screeching about Palin, they won't have time to talk about Obama's skyrocketing unemployment rates.

You just answered your own question. If the liberal media is screeching about Palin, they won't have time to talk about Obama's skyrocketing unemployment rates.

Obama has created more jobs in two years than W created in eight. From 9 to 9.1 is not skyrocketing. We have had the worst tornado season ever and flooding in central US. All reasons for the .1 increase in unemployment. With crude oil dropping, the rate will be around 8.5 by the end of summer.

I love how the Palinistas come to her defense no matter what stupid thing she says

History doesn't match....change history

Sorry to burst everyones bubble but Palin was right about Revere!!!

U.S. News And World Report:

Sarah Palin Was Right About Paul Revere

Sarah Palin Was Right About Paul Revere - Peter Roff (usnews.com)

"Peter Roff is a contributing editor at U.S. News & World Report. A former senior political writer for United Press International, he is currently a senior fellow at the Institute for Liberty and at Let Freedom Ring, a non-partisan public policy organization. His writing has also appeared on Fox News' Fox Forum."

There doesn't seem to be much record on Revere being a....

shes-so-hot.jpg

handjob.gif

Last edited:
Ms. Palin, the onetime Republican vice-presidential nominee and maybe, possibly a candidate for president in 2012, drew guffaws and head scratches last week when she made an appearance in Boston and described Paul Revere’s ride this way:

“He who warned the British that they weren’t going to be taking away our arms, by ringing those bells, and making sure as he’s riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free.”

My God! that woman is so ignorant.

She'll be the perfect candidate for the know-nothings.

Forum List

Back