Santorum takes double digit lead over Romney

As reported By CNS news.com Rick Santorum has openes a 36-26 lead over Mitt Romney in nationwide polling for the republican nomination.

Gallup: Santorum Opens Dougle-Digit National Lead Over Romney, 36 to 26 | CNSNews.com

Santorum will be the Republican nominee. The press is going to have a hard time beating Rick Santorum. He's already proven he will call them out for the Democrat Party propaganda corps they are.

I'm laughing and giving a slight sigh of relief at the same time.

Not for LONG--this picture is now all over FOX--and it perfectly describes the mindset of Rick Santorum--who is a total freak social NUT-CASE--not QUALIFIED to be POTUS. This guy is scaring the heck out of conservative across this country--with his recent statement that states have the right to ban birth control contraceptives.

Rick Santorum: States Should Have Power To Ban Birth Control, Sodomy

cath-lives-9.gif

As reported By CNS news.com Rick Santorum has openes a 36-26 lead over Mitt Romney in nationwide polling for the republican nomination.

Gallup: Santorum Opens Dougle-Digit National Lead Over Romney, 36 to 26 | CNSNews.com

Santorum will be the Republican nominee. The press is going to have a hard time beating Rick Santorum. He's already proven he will call them out for the Democrat Party propaganda corps they are.

He is going to drop like a hot rock after the commercial I just saw on Fox news during Hannity's time when the voting record comes out, voted to increase spending 53 times in one year and voted against all cuts. Enjoy it while you can but Santorum is NO FISCAL conservative, never has been. King of earmarks and bridges to nowhere does not get you the Republican nomination.:cuckoo:

Didn't the Cato Institute recently rip Santorum?

Santorum is not a fiscal conservative but he is a genuine social conservative, unlike Romney, whom the voters are unsure if he is either a fiscal or a social conservative. If one guy is 1/2 and the other is ?/2, at least part of the base can hang their hat on him, unlike Romney who really hasn't given voters a real reason to vote for him.

I think Santorum is a weak candidate because the biggest issue is the economy and he has no street cred on the economy, and the Dems will win on core social issues. But he is a stronger candidate than Gingrich, who could be an utter disaster, since he has far less baggage.

BTW would Santorum win PA? He was hammered there in his last run. If he can't win his home state, it's hard to see how he would have any chance.

When Republicans find out how he screw disabled veterans out of as much as $100 MILLION to enrich the Catholic Church, they're going to drop him like a hot rock.

Couldn't happen to a bigger SCUMBAG!!

It wont stick Guy because people are getting sick to death of all the mud being thrown in this nomination process so far and are simply ignoring it pretty much now.

Rino, it appears you need an education.

1. Romney was governor of a deep, deep blue state and it a short 4 years took a state that was 3 billion dollars in deficit and turned that into a 2 billion dollar surplus without raising taxes.

2. He vetoed his legislature over 800 times.

3. Vetoed same sex marraige.

4. Vetoed stem cell research.

5. Cut taxes 19 times.

6. Did a STATE mandate that you purchase a health care plan, because people were showing up in the emergency rooms to let you and I flip for their healthcare.

7. Even had medicaid patients pay something for their healthcare and did it on a sliding scale because he beleives that services given for FREE are not repected or appreciated.

8. Increased HSA's and catastrophic plans ALL DONE THROUGH THE PRIVATE SECTOR INSURERS.

9. We have a mandate in my state, you are required to wear clothing in public, states have the right to pass mandates, the federal government does not.

Now that you know his record tell me what a rhino you think he is. BTW he was awarded with a significant award from the PRO-LIFE people in MA.

He is going to drop like a hot rock after the commercial I just saw on Fox news during Hannity's time when the voting record comes out, voted to increase spending 53 times in one year and voted against all cuts. Enjoy it while you can but Santorum is NO FISCAL conservative, never has been. King of earmarks and bridges to nowhere does not get you the Republican nomination.:cuckoo:

Didn't the Cato Institute recently rip Santorum?

Santorum is not a fiscal conservative but he is a genuine social conservative, unlike Romney, whom the voters are unsure if he is either a fiscal or a social conservative. If one guy is 1/2 and the other is ?/2, at least part of the base can hang their hat on him, unlike Romney who really hasn't given voters a real reason to vote for him.

I think Santorum is a weak candidate because the biggest issue is the economy and he has no street cred on the economy, and the Dems will win on core social issues. But he is a stronger candidate than Gingrich, who could be an utter disaster, since he has far less baggage.

BTW would Santorum win PA? He was hammered there in his last run. If he can't win his home state, it's hard to see how he would have any chance.

Good points, but Santorum was basically abandoned by the GOP elite when he lost his Senate seat, IIRC.

That isnt going to happen this time around and Obama aint no Casey (a prolife moderate).

When Republicans find out how he screw disabled veterans out of as much as $100 MILLION to enrich the Catholic Church, they're going to drop him like a hot rock.

It wont stick Guy because people are getting sick to death of all the mud being thrown in this nomination process so far and are simply ignoring it pretty much now.

1. Romney was governor of a deep, deep blue state and it a short 4 years took a state that was 3 billion dollars in deficit and turned that into a 2 billion dollar surplus without raising taxes.

5. Cut taxes 19 times.

6. Did a STATE mandate that you purchase a health care plan, because people were showing up in the emergency rooms to let you and I flip for their healthcare.

7. Even had medicaid patients pay something for their healthcare and did it on a sliding scale because he beleives that services given for FREE are not repected or appreciated.

8. Increased HSA's and catastrophic plans ALL DONE THROUGH THE PRIVATE SECTOR INSURERS.

9. We have a mandate in my state, you are required to wear clothing in public, states have the right to pass mandates, the federal government does not.

Now that you know his record tell me what a rhino you think he is. BTW he was awarded with a significant award from the PRO-LIFE people in MA.

That little health mandate...Strike one

Support for NDAA FUCK OFF AND DIE.

Dude, I am not a Republican, so I cant possibly be a RINO, lol.

As to the rest, there is a reason that the Log Cabin Republicans and Rockkefeller wing of the GOP support Romney and it aint cause he's so conservative, lol.

Not for LONG--this picture is now all over FOX--and it perfectly describes the mindset of Rick Santorum--who is a total freak social NUT-CASE--not QUALIFIED to be POTUS. This guy is scaring the heck out of conservative across this country--with his recent statement that states have the right to ban birth control contraceptives.

cath-lives-9.gif

Hallelulia, we see Obama interferring in our lives at every turn, and complain to the high heavens about his interference, yet in Santorum we have the same interference only this time it occurs in our bedrooms. That's great Oreo, thanks I needed the laugh.

5. Cut taxes 19 times.

RomneyExposed.com

cath-lives-9.gif

Hallelulia, we see Obama interferring in our lives at every turn, and complain to the high heavens about his interference, yet in Santorum we have the same interference only this time it occurs in our bedrooms. That's great Oreo, thanks I needed the laugh.

Just more bullshit lies ...the standard Romnut tactic and no one is listening any more.

Trump will run a 3rd party should Santorum win and I will jump on that train before I would ever support a Santorum run. He would not carry one state. He is a crook who wears his christianity on his stupid sweater vest. He's fooled a lot of people, he won 3 worthless straw polls where the far, far right Christian vote came out and everyone else stayed home, he did it with less than 5% of the vote turned out. Not one delegate was awarded and we got these nut cases trying to make a point that he can beat Obama, he would lose in an absolute landslide, as women and independents will dump him like a hot rock.

This is just the tip of the iceberg on this crook, this career politician lost in a landslide running for his 3rd term. Didn't live in PA just rented a home there, live in D.C, still does and billed the state of Pa for some education credit when his kids never went to school there. PA still has not gotten repaid for this crime. Christian yeah, tell me more stories.

Flashback: Rick Santorum Caught in Medical Malpractice Doubletalk | Video - ABC News

Lol, it ainta gonna work, bubba!

So you would vote for someone who sued a Chiropractor for 500 grand while touting tort reform because his wife gained some weight and lost confidence and couldn't go out and campaign with him. If that's your sort of Christian it most certainly is not mine. If you are a true Christian you behave like one, you walk the talk, this guys talks and doesn't walk, you have been snookered.

This is just the tip of the iceberg on this crook, this career politician lost in a landslide running for his 3rd term. Didn't live in PA just rented a home there, live in D.C, still does and billed the state of Pa for some education credit when his kids never went to school there. PA still has not gotten repaid for this crime. Christian yeah, tell me more stories.

Flashback: Rick Santorum Caught in Medical Malpractice Doubletalk | Video - ABC News

So you would vote for someone who sued a Chiropractor for 500 grand while touting tort reform because his wife gained some weight and lost confidence and couldn't go out and campaign with him. If that's your sort of Christian it most certainly is not mine. If you are a true Christian you behave like one, you walk the talk, this guys talks and doesn't walk, you have been snookered.

As a Christian if you are one you should be embarrased that someone who touts his Christianity does something like this, it is total and complete hypocrisy.

5. Cut taxes 19 times.

RomneyExposed.com

Thanks for the link but gay marriage or civil unions never crosses my mind in the voting booth.

My issue with the group is the majority want a progressive tax structure.

I stand by all Americans should be treated equally, not some more then others. But if we are to discriminate, lets mix it up.

So you would vote for someone who sued a Chiropractor for 500 grand while touting tort reform because his wife gained some weight and lost confidence ...

Dude, that is the Romnut/libtard version of the story IN AN ELECTION YEAR. And you jsut swallow it all whole? Sheesh!

...and couldn't go out and campaign with him.

Apparently he values her assistance, more than most RINOs value their spouses.

If that's your sort of Christian it most certainly is not mine. If you are a true Christian you behave like one, you walk the talk, this guys talks and doesn't walk, you have been snookered.

Lol, now you think Santorum is outside the Body of Christ for that?

ROFLMGDAO!

Last edited:
I stand by all Americans should be treated equally, not some more then others. But if we are to discriminate, lets mix it up.

I dont believe that people should have their basic rights taken from them unless they personally do something to merit such treatment.

But no one has a RIGHT to get married or serve in the armed forces, no matter what the leftwingnutjobs think.

So you would vote for someone who sued a Chiropractor for 500 grand while touting tort reform because his wife gained some weight and lost confidence ...

Dude, that is the Romnut/libtard version of the story IN AN ELECTION YEAR. And you jsut swallow it all whole? Sheesh!

...and couldn't go out and campaign with him.

If that's your sort of Christian it most certainly is not mine. If you are a true Christian you behave like one, you walk the talk, this guys talks and doesn't walk, you have been snookered.

ROFLMGDAO!

Well I don't know--but I do know that 99% of women in this country have used some type of birth control contraceptives in their lifetime's--and kind of doubt they'll be voting for this social freak nut-case of a candidate.

I am a FISCAL conservative--& Santorum scares the BG's out of me. There is absolutely NO-WAY I would vote for him in the general election. NO-WAY

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

I am all for him getting the nomination, he won't ever beat Obama. You can't beat Obama without getting independents or women. And he won't get the woman vote with the way he has been going.

Trump will run a 3rd party should Santorum win and I will jump on that train before I would ever support a Santorum run. He would not carry one state. He is a crook who wears his christianity on his stupid sweater vest. He's fooled a lot of people, he won 3 worthless straw polls where the far, far right Christian vote came out and everyone else stayed home, he did it with less than 5% of the vote turned out. Not one delegate was awarded and we got these nut cases trying to make a point that he can beat Obama, he would lose in an absolute landslide, as women and independents will dump him like a hot rock.

You really are desperate to keep posting that same lame video over and over again. How funny. Desperation of propagandists is just precious.

ROFLMGDAO!

Well I don't know--but I do know that 99% of women in this country have used some type of birth control contraceptives in their lifetime's--and kind of doubt they'll be voting for this social freak nut-case of a candidate.

HAVE USED, not curren tly using which is around 62%.
Facts on Contraceptive Use in the United States

Shit, it isnt like if you have ever used contraceptives ever in your life you must therefore agree with the use now, TODAY.

I am a FISCAL conservative--& Santorum scares the BG's out of me. There is absolutely NO-WAY I would vote for him in the general election. NO-WAY

Vote for whomever you want. I feel quite confident that every vote like yours that Santorum loses he will gain three from conservative who will actually go out and vote for a real conservative but not a RINO.

cath-lives-9.gif

The fear of a Rick Santorum nomination is self evident in your over strident attacks. We are laughing at your fear.

5. Cut taxes 19 times.

Paulista boy. Stop it already. Your a funny guy. None of your garbage is true or even close to it. Any part that approaches truth is twisted beyond recognition. Get a grip. Ron Paul will never be the nominee. Save your fingers.

As a Christian if you are one you should be embarrased that someone who touts his Christianity does something like this, it is total and complete hypocrisy.

I wonder how many posters here answer themselves? You need mental help. That's twice in this one thread you've quoted yourself directly.

Forum List

Back