Sandy Hook families can sue gun manufacturers.

Should crime victims be able to sue gun manufacturers?

• Total voters
If I go to my convenient store at night, I'm not afraid of some Republican coming in there and holding the place up. Republicans don't do that--Democrats do that.

Or if I go to my ATM at night. I'm not worried about an armed conservative squeezing in between my car and the machine, then demanding I withdraw all my money for him to take. No,no,no, conservatives don't do those types of things--liberals do those types of things.

So you see, the only possible way for us to get rid of guns is if we get rid of liberals first. Since that's not going to happen (Lord knows we've tried) then we need to arm ourselves against liberals. Liberals are violent people you know.........

Yes we know you live in pant-shitting fear of the scary negroes. We get that, guy. Unfortunately, the cost of your fear is 33,000 deaths and 70,000 injuries every year, and frankly, that's too high a price to pay because you are scared.

99 percent of which are committed by felons, criminals, etc. We know...you're afraid of guns, afraid to lay the blame where it belongs, and take the easy way out.

Most killing are committed by gang members. They kill each other off, and these killings are a blessing to the community.

Make no mistake about it..............their agenda is to ban all guns here..............even though most of them deny it............

If they take the Supreme Court it will be a Kangaroo court and they will use Judicial Activism to get their way.......

Keep your powder dry...............they will be coming one day for all guns...................

and you'll meekly hand them over when they do.

Okay, time to talk seriously. This is about an industry and its conduct. There is no sane universe where giving Adam Lanza an AR-15 was EVER a good idea.

Yet the gun industry is doing exactly that, taking military grade weapons and intentionally marketing them to the most mentally unstable people in the country. They've pushed for weak gun laws to make it easy for Criminals to get them so people will be all scared and stuff and they can sell more, and they've made the streets more dangerous so that law enforcement wants more firepower, too.
Meekly hand them over?

I don't think so.

Industries usually get sued for defective products.............Did the weapon misfire........................It works as described and as sold........................

How they use it is the people buying the guns problem......................This will get overturned...............Unless the Supers gets stacked with a Kangaroo Court.

Point was, selling a dangerous product with NO BACKGROUND CHECKS as to who might get their hands on them was defective as a business practice. Yes, the gun did EXACTLY what it was designed to do. Those 5.56 MM rounds blew a nice big holes into those preschoolers.. They never stood a fucking chance.

Again, Obama has been spending the last 8 years putting sane judges on the courts. With Scalia taking that well-deserved dirt nap, SCOTUS won't be stopping common sense gun laws anymore.

There are millions of products sold that are "dangerous" and they don't require any background checks at all, and owning any of them is not even a constitutional right.

Make no mistake about it..............their agenda is to ban all guns here..............even though most of them deny it............

If they take the Supreme Court it will be a Kangaroo court and they will use Judicial Activism to get their way.......

Keep your powder dry...............they will be coming one day for all guns...................

Okay, time to talk seriously. This is about an industry and its conduct. There is no sane universe where giving Adam Lanza an AR-15 was EVER a good idea.

Yet the gun industry is doing exactly that, taking military grade weapons and intentionally marketing them to the most mentally unstable people in the country. They've pushed for weak gun laws to make it easy for Criminals to get them so people will be all scared and stuff and they can sell more, and they've made the streets more dangerous so that law enforcement wants more firepower, too.
Meekly hand them over?

I don't think so.

Yeah, I thought that was hilarious.

If I go to my convenient store at night, I'm not afraid of some Republican coming in there and holding the place up. Republicans don't do that--Democrats do that.

Or if I go to my ATM at night. I'm not worried about an armed conservative squeezing in between my car and the machine, then demanding I withdraw all my money for him to take. No,no,no, conservatives don't do those types of things--liberals do those types of things.

So you see, the only possible way for us to get rid of guns is if we get rid of liberals first. Since that's not going to happen (Lord knows we've tried) then we need to arm ourselves against liberals. Liberals are violent people you know.........

Yes we know you live in pant-shitting fear of the scary negroes. We get that, guy. Unfortunately, the cost of your fear is 33,000 deaths and 70,000 injuries every year, and frankly, that's too high a price to pay because you are scared.

You are the only one who is fearful. That is obviously by your panty pooping posts about guns. Your chances of being hit and killed by a drunk driver are MUCH higher. Shall we start suing the alcohol manufacturers?

Industries usually get sued for defective products.............Did the weapon misfire........................It works as described and as sold........................

How they use it is the people buying the guns problem......................This will get overturned...............Unless the Supers gets stacked with a Kangaroo Court.

Point was, selling a dangerous product with NO BACKGROUND CHECKS as to who might get their hands on them was defective as a business practice. Yes, the gun did EXACTLY what it was designed to do. Those 5.56 MM rounds blew a nice big holes into those preschoolers.. They never stood a fucking chance.

Again, Obama has been spending the last 8 years putting sane judges on the courts. With Scalia taking that well-deserved dirt nap, SCOTUS won't be stopping common sense gun laws anymore.

There are millions of products sold that are "dangerous" and they don't require any background checks at all, and owning any of them is not even a constitutional right.

Uncle joe hates guns and the constitution. His vision is a stalinistic gulag authoriatarian state killing it citizens approach.

Not far fetched at all . Look into Operation Gladio and what that was all about. They kept that secret for decades until it was De-classified. Google Operation Gladio, Operation Paperclip, Operation Mockingbird, etc, etc. All of those programs required secrecy with thousands involved and they have to sign non-disclosure agreements. Hell, even the people that bulldozed Sandy Hook had to sign non-disclosure agreements....why would that be?.False flags, lies, deceptions and psy-ops have been used on the common people for centuries.

They had to sign non-disclosure agreements so they wouldn't sell stuff from Sandy Hook on Ebay. (Yes, that's the kind of society we live in.)

Hey, Ray, I think we found a guy who is just slightly crazier than you are.

Non-disclosure that they would not say what they had seen or had not seen. I am always amused by people like you that just assume that everything they see on TV is reality. I am also amused by people that haven't done 10 minutes of research and reading that lamely attempt to marginalize someone that has spent hundreds and hundreds of hours looking for documentation and information both pro and con. I believed that it actually happened at first and I was going to try and prove the trolls wrong. But the more I looked into this, the more questions than answers was all I found. You believe that your beloved "gubermint" would never lie to you and that is fine....but I know that they lie with impunity and often with great gusto.

Meekly hand them over?

I don't think so.

Yeah, I thought that was hilarious.
So did I.

Thinking we will willingly disarm ourselves.

The outrage would be swift and the military force would have to be brought down on the populous.

I don't see it happening.

I'm not letting go that easily.

Meekly hand them over?

I don't think so.

As a matter of fact, I'm probably going to buy some guns as a result of all this idiocy. I haven't owned a gun for about 10 years, but I see a time in the future when the Stalinists among us will win the battle against freedom. I plan on taking down as many of them as possible before they pack me off to the Gulag.

Cigarettes, which contain KNOWN carcinogens that give people cancer and other ingredients that cause illness and death, yet those are still perfectly legal. Alcohol, which is literally a poison and kills millions of people and it is still legal.

Lanza's mother was considered mentally unstable? Have any link to that?

As far as I remember, she was a legal gun owner; bought her guns from gun dealers in a state that has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the country.

Well, she was a prepper... So yeah, she was nuts.

"State with the most restrictive gun laws" is like "Leper with the most fingers"
I'm prepared for floods, earthquakes, power outages and potential extreme emergencies.

I'm also prepared to feed my family. By using a firearm.

So being prepared makes you a nut?

Your spinnig it..........as always..............you can make the SAFEST CAR IN THE WORLD...........and you still can't control the driver......Your counter point is an abject FAILURE.............

I agree. But you can license the driver, strictly police the areas where he can use his car, force him to purchase insurance, subject his vehicle to regular safety inspections and remove it from the road if it isn't safe. Again, if you want to regulate guns the way we regulate cars, I' good with that. Cars are very "Well-Regulated".

"But, but, but, the Founding Slave Rapists said I could have a gun!!"

Saying we put safety into guns.........well most guns have a safety.............that doesn't stop it from going to fire and mowing down people when a psycho gets one............just the same as a psycho who runs over 20 kids by doing 80 mph in a school zone....

Right. So we should make sure a psycho NEVER GETS TO OWN A GUN. But you don't get there if you say that every psycho has a God Given Right to own a gun granted by 200 year old Slave Rapists who shit in Chamber pots and thought they were all that.

I'd have no problem with gun laws like Germany, where there s no "right" to own a gun, but gun ownership is allowed under very strict circumstances. Oh, Germany only had 258 Gun murders compared to our 11,101. They haven't had a mass shooting since 2009. The one previous to that was in the 1980's.

You want to take the guns............you've admitted so in the past.........so you should want to OUTLAW cars by your own arguments.

If the Auto industry acted like the gun industry, I'd consider it.
No. The founding slave racists said you couldn't take my gu..firearms.

Meekly hand them over?

I don't think so.

As a matter of fact, I'm probably going to buy some guns as a result of all this idiocy. I haven't owned a gun for about 10 years, but I see a time in the future when the Stalinists among us will win the battle against freedom. I plan on taking down as many of them as possible before they pack me off to the Gulag.

You still have time.

If Trump wins the election, you probably don't have to worry. If Hillary wins, you can kiss your guns goodbye.

Lanza's mother was considered mentally unstable? Have any link to that?

As far as I remember, she was a legal gun owner; bought her guns from gun dealers in a state that has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the country.

Well, she was a prepper... So yeah, she was nuts.

"State with the most restrictive gun laws" is like "Leper with the most fingers"
I'm prepared for floods, earthquakes, power outages and potential extreme emergencies.

I'm also prepared to feed my family. By using a firearm.

So being prepared makes you a nut?

Just don't let Joe in if the time comes. Lol. :lol:

keep-calm-and-just-say-no-to-joe.png

Lanza may have made stupid decisions, but I would hardly call that unstable. She was separated from her son and couldn't get through to him. The only thing they had in common was the fascination of guns, so she used that in effort to try and connect with him. Patients with his mental condition seldom if ever get violent.
---
That "fascination of guns" cost her her life, and that's OK if she endangers only her own life.
When her "fascination" leads to the slaughter of dozens of young children, then it's a wake-up call.
That fascination was not hers. She should have secured her weapons. Or just maybe secured her offspring.

Lanza may have made stupid decisions, but I would hardly call that unstable. She was separated from her son and couldn't get through to him. The only thing they had in common was the fascination of guns, so she used that in effort to try and connect with him. Patients with his mental condition seldom if ever get violent.
---
That "fascination of guns" cost her her life, and that's OK if she endangers only her own life.
When her "fascination" leads to the slaughter of dozens of young children, then it's a wake-up call.
That fascination was not hers. She should have secured her weapons. Or just maybe secured her offspring.

That boy obviously needed psychiatric therapy. Mental illness is to blame, not his choice of a tool to accomplish his sick goals.

Forum List

Back