Sandy Hook families can sue gun manufacturers.

Should crime victims be able to sue gun manufacturers?

• Total voters
Lanza's mother was considered mentally unstable? Have any link to that?

As far as I remember, she was a legal gun owner; bought her guns from gun dealers in a state that has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the country.

Well, she was a prepper... So yeah, she was nuts.

"State with the most restrictive gun laws" is like "Leper with the most fingers"
I'm prepared for floods, earthquakes, power outages and potential extreme emergencies.

I'm also prepared to feed my family. By using a firearm.

So being prepared makes you a nut?

Just don't let Joe in if the time comes. Lol. :lol:
I'm not concerned with the Joe's of this world.

Change the Constitution and the laws and I'm not giving them up.

Not far fetched at all . Look into Operation Gladio and what that was all about. They kept that secret for decades until it was De-classified. Google Operation Gladio, Operation Paperclip, Operation Mockingbird, etc, etc. All of those programs required secrecy with thousands involved and they have to sign non-disclosure agreements. Hell, even the people that bulldozed Sandy Hook had to sign non-disclosure agreements....why would that be?.False flags, lies, deceptions and psy-ops have been used on the common people for centuries.

They had to sign non-disclosure agreements so they wouldn't sell stuff from Sandy Hook on Ebay. (Yes, that's the kind of society we live in.)

Hey, Ray, I think we found a guy who is just slightly crazier than you are.

Good for you Joe, now you've finally accomplished something here. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You know that Joe doesn't care about people's lives. His "concern" is strictly politically motivated. Notice he doesn't go off the rails about other deaths . . .

Every day, 28 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. This amounts to one death every 53 minutes. The annual cost of alcohol-related crashes totals more than $44 billion.

If I go to my convenient store at night, I'm not afraid of some Republican coming in there and holding the place up. Republicans don't do that--Democrats do that.

Or if I go to my ATM at night. I'm not worried about an armed conservative squeezing in between my car and the machine, then demanding I withdraw all my money for him to take. No,no,no, conservatives don't do those types of things--liberals do those types of things.

So you see, the only possible way for us to get rid of guns is if we get rid of liberals first. Since that's not going to happen (Lord knows we've tried) then we need to arm ourselves against liberals. Liberals are violent people you know.........

Yes we know you live in pant-shitting fear of the scary negroes. We get that, guy. Unfortunately, the cost of your fear is 33,000 deaths and 70,000 injuries every year, and frankly, that's too high a price to pay because you are scared.
:bsflag:

Let them sue. Sounds like a tough case to win.

But why should gun makers have special laws protecting them from suits ??
Why? Because without them Liberals would allow people to try to hold gun MAKERS accountable rather than the shooters.

The Obama administration gave thousands of guns to Mexican drug cartels resulting in the deaths of innocents, to include 2 Americans. To apply this liberal logic to this case, it would be like allowing victims / families to sue the makers of all those guns instead of Obama and the dumasses who gave the cartels the guns or the cartels themselves.

And let's not forget the hundreds of drug heads he let out of prison too. I wonder how many of those people are going to lead a clean and decent live, or will sell drugs killing more people instead?

Can I sue a newspaper if it wrote a story that caused harm? Imagine the bandwagon lawyers who would line up out the door of the court house to sue any newspaper in the world. One would wonder if industries that are involved in our constitutional rights don't deserve some protection from lawsuits.

People sue newspapers all the time .

Yes, they do sue newspapers all the time, but they don't sue the company that manufactured the paper.

How about the manufacturer's of donuts? Completely empty calories, which contribute to heart disease, high cholesterol, and obesity. Heart disease is the number 1 killer here in the United States. I guess we should start suing the people who make the donuts. :D

Can I sue a newspaper if it wrote a story that caused harm? Imagine the bandwagon lawyers who would line up out the door of the court house to sue any newspaper in the world. One would wonder if industries that are involved in our constitutional rights don't deserve some protection from lawsuits.

Yes, they do sue newspapers all the time, but they don't sue the company that manufactured the paper.

Are the sandy hook people suing the steel companies supplying the gun people?

No I will not. I've seen your posts time and time again over my time on these boards........you in the past said you will get our guns. That is your agenda...........Now you are going the path they recommend to get us to register them.

I'm not buying that..........because I know your end game........we're gonna fight you gun grabbers every step of the way

You can fight. But as long as you keep letting the nuts have guns and kill the kiddies, I'm always going to have an argument.

Your agreeing with suing the manufacturer for a criminal using the product is asinine..............and nothing more.......This case will go to the upper courts...............and of course if you get the Supreme Court Hacks of your choice........they will ditch the constitution and call it legal in an effort to push your agenda...........They will not be judges for the Consititution........they will be Political hacks in a black robe....

Actually, there is a shitload of case law on the side of the plaintiffs on this one. If you knowingly sell a dangerous product, you can be held liable.

The gun industry made this situation when it decided Crazy Nancy was a key market. The real problem was the Congress passing a blanket immunity for the gun industry, which probably IS unconstitutional.

Guns are not dangerous to the owner. They are only dangerous to thugs trying to rob you or kill you. I can kill you with a baseball bat, and many people have been killed with them. Why aren't you lobbying to have them made illegal?

We know there are endless idiotic arguments you can use to attack guns, but they remain idiotic.

Not dangerous tonthe owner ? People accidently shoot Themsleves all the time !
My heart bleeds.

Should the families of those hit and killed by drunk drivers be able to sue the alcohol companies? Yes or no.

Why is Joe not DEMANDING that alcohol be banned?

Are u saying we don't regulate alcohol? Cause we do.

And you can use a bar for overserving a drunk who then kills someone in a car accident .

But gun companies get special protection??

It's not the gun manufacturer's fault if a person intentionally misuses their product. The product was not "defective." The person using it was.

How about the builders of the school? Had it not been for the school being there the asshole wouldn't have had such a target rich environment. Heck. I think they should sue all of the taxpayers of the State. It is their fault that the building was funded in the first place.

Why is Joe not DEMANDING that alcohol be banned?

Are u saying we don't regulate alcohol? Cause we do.

And you can use a bar for overserving a drunk who then kills someone in a car accident .

But gun companies get special protection??

Due we sue the alcohol manufacturers when someone is killed by a drunk driver? Answer the question.

If I go to my convenient store at night, I'm not afraid of some Republican coming in there and holding the place up. Republicans don't do that--Democrats do that.

Or if I go to my ATM at night. I'm not worried about an armed conservative squeezing in between my car and the machine, then demanding I withdraw all my money for him to take. No,no,no, conservatives don't do those types of things--liberals do those types of things.

So you see, the only possible way for us to get rid of guns is if we get rid of liberals first. Since that's not going to happen (Lord knows we've tried) then we need to arm ourselves against liberals. Liberals are violent people you know.........

Yes we know you live in pant-shitting fear of the scary negroes. We get that, guy. Unfortunately, the cost of your fear is 33,000 deaths and 70,000 injuries every year, and frankly, that's too high a price to pay because you are scared.

Well without guns, imagine how many more gun deaths we would have since the criminal would know we are all victims. You liberals really believe that if we make more gun laws, magically, the criminals would no longer be able to get them. It's a fantasy world that you live in.

Do we sue the pool manufacturers when someone's child drowns in their own backyard pool?

I'm sure people have .

The point is that they have the opportunity . The sandy hook suit hinges on the gun companies marketing of their product . I think they will lose.

But the point is they have the ABILITY to go to court . But u have congress passing laws to protect gun makers from lawsuits . Why not leave them tonthe courts like every other biz ?

Forum List

Back